PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to FATHER TIME GREG SNYDER

Jetboatguru
06-02-2004, 04:43 PM
The Team of Ron and Joey Grose dusted off the old bag of dirt Greg Snyder and he whooped up on everyone in the Pro Comp Eliminator class in Red Bluff. The Bling Bling was struggling on Saturday but on Sunday kicked into high gear and mopped the floor with the Comp Jet of Ron Pitts. Grandpa Snyder cut a .03 light in the final. Congrats you old miserable puke.

fastvdriver
06-02-2004, 05:54 PM
congrats to the bling bling gang glad to see that all of them could show up Sat. after the show down on main street.:eek: that boat was hauling the mail on Sun. nice job guys:p

SUI-CY-COLE
06-02-2004, 06:30 PM
the rumor i heard is.......jetboatguru is gonna drive bagpipes new boat against jr.bentpipes boat with synder driving....is that true?????cfw its gonna happen at?

smalls
06-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Congrats you old fart.....lol....
Keep on Blingin...............

Mike Oxbig
06-03-2004, 08:53 AM
Who the hell is Greg Snyder? How old is this guy? Just because he wins one race does that make him special? Can he fix my bike? Was he the dude in Red Bluff that had some skank in his boat showing her boobies? I think I remember seeing him. He looked to be 98 years old so a win by him is impressive. My bad, congratulations. Maybe I should say it louder so he can hear me.
Congratulations really old guy