PDA

View Full Version : Black flatty with cursive on the side reading "Panic Mouse".

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 08:50 PM
Does it belong to anyone on here?
I saw it on the 91 Freeway heading east just past the Tyler exit. It was being pulled by a older black chevy dooley.

DUNDUN
06-02-2004, 08:57 PM
:D :D :D

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
:D :D :D
you?

DUNDUN
06-02-2004, 08:59 PM
I wish, I didn't know there was a black panic mouse
It probably was a replica. It had a 007 on the side of it right?

dmontzsta
06-02-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
I wish, I didn't know there was a black panic mouse
It probably was a replica. It had a 007 on the side of it right?
I did not see a 007. It was just all black with a whitish cursive style writing real big on the back sides that said PANIC MOUSE. It looked like it might have had a blower or t ram, I didnt get a good look. Black seats and all.

Dentz
06-03-2004, 02:49 AM
I have a friend that has a a Dimmarrco Runner bottom that named his boat Panic Mouse! His father used to race "Dirty Harry's Magnum Force" Harry Serria! It was one of the baddest! As far as panic mouse goes..If anyone has an origional please post it! He named his after that boat! When he was 16 he ran 159 the first time down the track! That was back in I think 81, 82!
They have so manny pictures of all the old school boats! I think his mom still is involved in the races to this day!

Dentz
06-03-2004, 03:01 AM
My neighbor bought a boat that was origonally a BAF called
The Mist! 109! I've seen one or two pics in the pics on ***boat!
I heard origonally the boat was crashed....When he bought it...It Was called BlackJack! 750 hp hemi ..built by Koffels....A bad Mutha! Voilent....with 750!
If anyone remembers that name! I remember watching AMBUSH run back in the Day when I was just a pup....and broke a world record at Columbiaville! Anyone remember those days??HA!
I was still shittin my drawers...HA!
Mike-Born on Date-1972

Cowboy Bob
06-03-2004, 07:05 AM
The original "Panic Mouse" was a Boat driven and perhaps owned by Ray Caselli if my memory is correct.
I am guessing it was primarily raced on the West Coast.
I have a buddy that was Boat Racing on the west Coast from the 60's onward and I remember hearing about this particular Boat.

infotraker
06-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Panic mouse , 007 and Ray are a legend on the west coast. I used to watch Ray at Oakland in the late 60's. Great times !!!!!

QuickJet
06-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Hey Demontzsta. How long have you had your boat? My dad had a 64 Lavy Craft years ago and I would love to find it again. I know the odds are against me but figured it might be worth a shot.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by QuickJet
Hey Demontzsta. How long have you had your boat? My dad had a 64 Lavy Craft years ago and I would love to find it again. I know the odds are against me but figured it might be worth a shot.
I have had it for about 7 years. I bought it from a kid in Buena Park, he owned it for about 2 years and I found out that Havasu Hangin's friend owned it in the early 90s and was the one that painted it white with the blue and pink and gave it the name organ donor. The original color was a metalflake bluish. Do you know what color it was when he owned it?
I dont think there are many 64 Laveys around.

QuickJet
06-03-2004, 04:09 PM
My dads was originally orange & black with a wood deck. It was an awsome looking boat. He sold it in West Covina. I'll post some pics when I get them. There aren't that many of those old flats around anymore. I was thinking of giving the CF #'s to a friend of mine who is CHP and maybe he could track it down that way. Thanks for the help.

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by QuickJet
My dads was originally orange & black with a wood deck. It was an awsome looking boat. He sold it in West Covina. I'll post some pics when I get them. There aren't that many of those old flats around anymore. I was thinking of giving the CF #'s to a friend of mine who is CHP and maybe he could track it down that way. Thanks for the help.
Pics please. :D