PDA

View Full Version : wound up

ratso
06-02-2004, 10:29 PM
I may as well forget about sleeping tonight...
First...the girlfriend is spending a few days in the hospital.
Second...Leaving tomorrow for OP6...the girlfriend said she wants me to go but I almost feel like a jerk for doing so.
Third...The drive is going to suck and we are driving straight through...and I could really use the sleep for that one.
I can't wait to meet the Vees and the Restlesses, the Kilrtoys (I promise not to talk about seatbelts or thru transom exhaust), RD so he can enlighten me with some of his wisdom, KP Hayes since he has more nuts than I do since he is driving a greater distance than me, 502...can't wait to see that dude drunk, Bre and her hubby, Shark who is riding along...and we've only talked on the phone and the forums, the HB Jets...(be glad I'm not bringing the outboard), the Scubas, Party Cat, Mandelon, and all the others I failed to mention...the Nyquil is starting to kick in a little...:D

Mandelon
06-03-2004, 05:59 AM
Ratso, I have cold ones waiting for you........
Pretty wild you are coming from so far. Be safe and I'll see tomorrow.

Mrs. Restless22
06-03-2004, 07:17 AM
Why is your girlfriend in the hospital? :confused: :frown:
We cant wait to meet you either!! I cant bring a cooler on the plane with me, but Ill share a cold one with you :D
Drive safe and make it out here in 1 piece so we can send you home all a mess!!!

Shark In The Pond
06-03-2004, 07:28 AM
We will share the drive so that we can sneak in a couple of hours sleep each ! But I must say that it has been 2 1/2 yrs since I had a Jack In The Box taco so with stopping at every Jack In The Crack it might take a little longer :D Plus you have storms all the way from your house and its pounding here right now but it will clear out when we get a little west of here !

Mrs. Restless22
06-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Dont worry Shark, its going to be about 100 in Havasu today, so dont pack any sweats!!!!
When are you guys leaving?

Shark In The Pond
06-03-2004, 07:35 AM
As soon as Ratso gets here which won't be till late afternoon I think , so I hope to roll into Havasu mid morning ? Look forward to meeting you and the Mr. soon ! V promised me that she was going to take me under her wing and show us around so we will be hooking up soon :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
06-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Good stuff!!!
You two drive safely....and dont eat to many Jack in the Crack tacos....gotta safe room for Billy Burgers! :D

Shark In The Pond
06-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Will do ...Thanks