PDA

View Full Version : One of my tenants got shot and killed over the weekend!

Mandelon
06-03-2004, 08:10 AM
I read about a shooting in Chula Vista over the weekend and did not think too much of it. Tuesday the coroner called my office because the ID on the body had one of my duplexes as his address. :confused: Turns out he was the co-tenant with the young lady I rented the unit to.
He was a young guy who got blasted with a shotgun at a party where the drunk owner thought he broke a window or so I was told.
Watch out for crazy people with guns........:frown: I did not know the guy so I don't need thoughts and prayers.
Bad shit can happen when you least expect it, so enjoy what you have while you are able......................
Just a little drama at the office..........:frown:

Ziggy
06-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Holy Chit! Was he shot at your unit or a different location? Thats gnarley to have to even hear about.
See ya this weekend

Mandelon
06-03-2004, 08:25 AM
At some guys party down in Chula Vista.......he lived at a place in Encanto on Euclid. I have had no trouble with that building. The residents pay cash too. :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
06-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Wow that is crazy!
Its so stupid how people feel they need guns to be the big man, takes young innocent lives that have so much ahead of them. The ones I cant stand hearing about are the children that get caught in the cross fires.....
Truely tragic. :(

91nordic29
06-03-2004, 08:35 AM
holy crap! that is just awful!:eek:

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Alcohol + Tempers + Guns = Trouble.

dorC
06-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Alcohol + Tempers + Guns = Trouble.
Please note the first one is the big trigger. A gun is only the tool used for the deed.