PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

AngryJosh
06-03-2004, 01:32 PM
I did this before my newbie post count got so high I couldnt change. Commander460 is now Angry Josh. I dont know why, I just wanted some thing with my name in it, and HappyJosh or JollyJosh sounds GHEY...
Oh yeah- I just registered for the beach bash in August... Hope to meet some of you fine folks

summerlove
06-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by AngryJosh
I did this before my newbie post count got so high I couldnt change. Commander460 is now Angry Josh. I dont know why, I just wanted some thing with my name in it, and HappyJosh or JollyJosh sounds GHEY...
Oh yeah- I just registered for the beach bash in August... Hope to meet some of you fine folks
Welcome to the jungle...again:rolleyes: J/K.
Now, show us your boat! oh... and never go to Havasu. It really sucks. Elsinore is way better! :rolleyes:
(saw it - nice ride....);)

AngryJosh
06-03-2004, 01:41 PM
Awww come on, I'm really a happy and fun guy to hangout with.
I'm fun lovin and laughin all the time...

AngryJosh
06-03-2004, 01:48 PM
I figured prospect was the correct term to use since HalletDave told me I had to buy him beer and gas the first three times to the lake. And I guess I have to pass all sorts of sick and twisted tests in order to join?????
Naw just kidding, he didnt say that. I just put that because I havnt been anywhere with the Posse yet. I'm not totally accepted:D :D

summerlove
06-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Awww come on, I'm really a happy and fun guy to hangout with.
I'm fun lovin and laughin all the time...
You military boys are to serious! I was referring to your post on another board that said you'd never been to Havasu before. As an avid Havasu lover, I don't want any more crowds than we have now, that's all. I was just "joshing" with ya!;) Come to havasu anytime and I'd be honored to buy and share a beer with you!
Rick

AngryJosh
06-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Cool Rick,
Thanks for the invite, I'll take you up on that offer sooner or later. I keep hearin that Havasu is a great place. Let me know when you are going next, besides this coming weekend:D

summerlove
06-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Cool Rick,
Thanks for the invite, I'll take you up on that offer sooner or later. I keep hearin that Havasu is a great place. Let me know when you are going next, besides this coming weekend:D
...and the next, and two weeks after that, and so on and so on...;) I Love my Life! (and I have guys and gals like you to thank for that!)

phebus
06-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
You military boys are to serious! I was referring to your post on another board that said you'd never been to Havasu before. As an avid Havasu lover, I don't want any more crowds than we have now, that's all. I was just "joshing" with ya!;) Come to havasu anytime and I'd be honored to buy and share a beer with you!
Rick
I would be honored to take his place since he can't make it, and allow you to buy me a beer. :D

dmontzsta
06-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Glad to know. :)

summerlove
06-03-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by phebus
I would be honored to take his place since he can't make it, and allow you to buy me a beer. :D
since you provided the last round, it's a deal!:)

phebus
06-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Summerlove, what night are you going to be at the Turtle. I would love to buy you a beer.

Tom Brown
06-03-2004, 02:05 PM
For what it's worth, I much prefer AngryJosh. It's nice to have a screen name that will put people back on their heels a bit.

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2004, 02:13 PM
I figured prospect was the correct term to use since HalletDave told me I had to buy him beer and gas the first three times to the lake. And I guess I have to pass all sorts of sick and twisted tests in order to join?????
Naw just kidding, he didnt say that. I just put that because I havnt been anywhere with the Posse yet. I'm not totally accepted:D :D
Oh yea, the Posse is a tough group to get in with. We make you do tough stuff, like go to lakes and eat great food....
P.S. Hallet who???:confused: ;)

Jetdriver
06-03-2004, 02:30 PM
See now you havent even talked to the Posse leaders! When you figure out who they are and then meet them at the lake, THEN you will be a prospect! Getting in is going to be a bit tougher than before to weed out the bad stuff. I will tell you though that since you fought for me and our country your probably already in! :D
Jet(OG1OF3)Driver
aka. Shawn

KACHINA KEN
06-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Posse Prospect?? LOL What is the pyramid posse going biker on us now?
Incidentally I liked Commander460 better then "Angry."
Why be Angry? In the words of a wiseman.. "Don't worry be happy."
RD :D
MAAAAAANNNN, that was Bobby Mc Ferrin, he aint wise geeeezzzsshhhh.:p

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Don't go so hard on RiverDave. After all, "wise" is a relative term...;)

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
No shit it's hard to get into.. I've been trying to get a couple of those Posse shirts for like 6 months now, and I can't even get the time of day out of them.. :D
RD
You have to give $10 bucks to Jerry. He won't give you one just for helping him get rid of his extra beer. ;) :D :cool:

summerlove
06-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Summerlove, what night are you going to be at the Turtle. I would love to buy you a beer.
tomorrow and saturday....then the week of June 14th.

Commander460
06-04-2004, 05:17 AM
Looking forward to meeting you guys
peace-Josh

AngryJosh
06-04-2004, 05:26 AM
Oooops, I meant to sign in under this name. Damn computer remembered my old chit. Anyways...