PDA

View Full Version : Spotted...OP6C sticker...

Phat Matt
06-03-2004, 04:27 PM
3:30pm, pulling out of B of A in Rancho at Archibald and Foothill on a black? Limited Excursion.
Who was it?

shadow
06-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Don't know who was in the black excursion,I was thinking of putting my sticker on the back of my boat instead of tow vehicle.I'd run across more people in the water than on the street.anybody putting them on boats or trucks?
sorry for the highjack.

BIGTYME
06-03-2004, 05:59 PM
hey shadow, i have seen your boat a few times in pics and i have seen it with a steering wheel on left and on right???? does somebody have the same boat as you?

shadow
06-03-2004, 06:06 PM
As far as i know there are no other 27 shadows the same,similar but not the same.I've seen those pics too.I think they must have turned the negatives over when they made the pic.I was given some negatives from the ***boat shoot and if you look from the front or back it reverses the boat.

phebus
06-03-2004, 06:11 PM
Drivers training boat?

Debbolas
06-03-2004, 06:52 PM
I have my OP6C sticker on the back of my Red Navigator, my license says "2Debbo"
:D
I haven't seen any other stickers.................

shueman
06-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Look for our Drk Grey F-150 Super Crew Haven & 16th. Mama works for the Eye Doctorr over there..!!

Mod VP
06-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Who was driving a lifted silver or gray Chevy truck with OP6 sticker at 405 South,getting off around Bellflower ,Tuesday or Wednesday about 4:30 PM???:confused:

JustMVG
06-03-2004, 08:37 PM
That had to be me MandMVG we were making a deposit there, also have a Havasudoug.com sticker and an Ultra Boats , that was us.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/85truck_and_boat1-med.jpg
Mike VG

JustMVG
06-03-2004, 08:48 PM
Phatmatt you should have run us down and pulled us over!!! J/K of course, hope to see ya on the water !! Mike VG

Debbolas
06-03-2004, 08:50 PM
If I see you I will honk!

Havasu Doug
06-03-2004, 08:59 PM
I had an OP6C sticker sighting as well. Black Chevy PU with a black shell and black rims with a purple LaveyCraft sticker on the back. Westbound I-10 Monday morning around 10 AM in or around El Monte. :D

Kachina26
06-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by shadow
Don't know who was in the black excursion,I was thinking of putting my sticker on the back of my boat instead of tow vehicle.I'd run across more people in the water than on the street.anybody putting them on boats or trucks?
sorry for the highjack.
I was thinking about doing it on the boat, but.............well, seems almost like a bumper sticker on a car if you know what I mean. Am I just too anal or what?

Kachina26
06-03-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I have my OP6C sticker on the back of my Red Navigator, my license says "2Debbo"
I haven't seen any other stickers.................
OK, one more quick hijack. Did you have your Kachina sticker on the Nav before you got the boat?

LASERRAY
06-03-2004, 09:25 PM
IMO, I wouldn't put an OP6 sticker on my truck unless I've actually been to one. It's like those jackasses in Highschool that would wear Concert shirts that they didn't attend. :rolleyes:

Kachina26
06-04-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
IMO, I wouldn't put an OP6 sticker on my truck unless I've actually been to one. It's like those jackasses in Highschool that would wear Concert shirts that they didn't attend. :rolleyes:
Well, he put up the post saying he had extra shirts and that's how they got the extra scratch to throw this shin dig. My schedule won't allow me to go, but I wanted to help everyone else have a good time. So, I bought a few shirts. When I got the shirts there were some stickers included in the box. Are you saying it would be sacreligious to use em? Come on, I helped support the event a little:D Besides, last year before I even knew what it was they totally invaded this cool cove that I thought I was gonna have to myself allllllllllllll day:eek: Man that was a lot of boats. They were cool, they went to the back and had their party. So, I was kinda at the last event.;) I got an extra sticker, do you want it Ray?

Phat Matt
06-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
Phatmatt you should have run us down and pulled us over!!! J/K of course, hope to see ya on the water !! Mike VG
I got stuck at the next light before I could catch up. :frown: The party was great this weekend and now I have an OP6C sticker on my trailer. :)

Kachina26
06-06-2004, 06:39 PM
I spotted an OP6er on Sunday around 4pm on the 210 west just before the 134 in a black Ford Ranger towing a blue and white 21' jet. I was on my way to go get my new to me power caster.