PDA

View Full Version : U Wanna Rock....

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 01:15 PM
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, ON TOUR AS WE SPEAK...... ****IN' ROCK HOW IT SHOULD BE.....LOUD AND DIRTY....SUPORT THE BRIDES
WWW.BRIDESOFDESTRUCTION.COM
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/508/73desktop2-med.jpg
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/508/73DSC03651-med.jpg
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/508/73DSC_0093-med.jpg
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/508/73DSC_00591-med.jpg
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/508/73DSC_0054-med.jpg
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/1/28IMG_0249-med.JPG
THIS OLD ****ER CAN STILL DO IT......
http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/WeddingAlbum/data/1/28chicago_hotel_room-med.JPG

superdave013
06-04-2004, 01:26 PM
I'M GLAD TO SEE SOME OF THE YOUNGER GUYS STILL LIKE GOOD OL' 80'S METAL!
BUT WILDER, WHEN THE HUNS GET OFF THEIR TOUR AND PLAY LOCAL YOU MUST GO SEE THEM. GOOD OLD PUNK KICKS ASS TOO!!
CORY FROM THE HUN'S CAN GE T WITH IT ON THE BASS! SHE BREATHS SOME MEAN FIRE TOO.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1503dph26-med.jpg

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 01:44 PM
THE HUNS...THATS OLD SHIT DAVE. A SHOW I'D LOVE TO SEE FOR SURE......VERY HARDCORE, I LIKE IT. I LOVE PUNK ROCK CHICKS
BRODY DALLE....ONLY 24....BUT PUNK ROCK AS SHIT!!!
http://www.mylivingtree.com/8473pic/014/CP5014.jpg
http://www.mylivingtree.com/4620pic/408/CP11408.jpg
http://www.mylivingtree.com/8133pic/518/CP22518.jpg

superdave013
06-04-2004, 01:52 PM
I always liked the punk chicks too. It did not take long to learn that most of them have dirty....,well you know. Not that that ever stopped me. :D

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:02 PM
what the hell is that bitch doing wasting a beer. She's out....

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:04 PM
HEY JEFF........

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:16 PM
I am picking up two tall cans from one of those drive through liquor stores and hitting them up on the way home. Then I will stop by sev and pick up a 20 pack or two. I got a fridge full of purple passion for the chicks and 4 bottles of 99 bananas. A cold bottle of stolie chillin, So don't tell me your not ready to rockand****inroll

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:19 PM
YA.........YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU GET THAT FELLING RIGHT BEFORE YOU JUMP RIGHT THROUGH A ****ING WINDOW...YA THATS WHAT I GOT GOING ON. LET THE STUPIDNESS BEGIN!!!!! IM ON TE SOUNDTRACK AS ALWAYS!!!!! GOT SOME NEW SHIT!!!!

KACHINA KEN
06-04-2004, 02:21 PM
I first heard of BOD on XM radio on the BONEYARD, It is badass straight ahead rock and there is even a balled to boot! Another one thats real good is Velvet Revolver, Duff, Slash and Sorum just got the chemistry y'know? I am still a lil luke warm on the the whole Weiland thing though, when STP first came out we used to rip on em as a bad Pearl Jam cover band. But I was a lil bit more of a dick back then too......
Kenny

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Let the good times roll. I think if we start drinking now...we will be saying "yeah lets hit up the river" at about 10pm tonight. we will probably then be rolling into foxes pounding on Spencers door at about 2. Let the good times roll

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
I first heard of BOD on XM radio on the BONEYARD, It is badass straight ahead rock and there is even a balled to boot! Another one thats real good is Velvet Revolver, Duff, Slash and Sorum just got the chemistry y'know?
Kenny
YOU GOT THE RIGHT IDEA BROTHER!!!! BOD AND VELVET ARE VERY CLOSE IN REAL RAW SOUND......NICE POST!!!

KACHINA KEN
06-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Those shots are from the Metro in Chicago, it sucks loading in there, getting a semi in there.....wait a minute, everything production wise sux there. The shows are always good though...
Kenny

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:23 PM
I first heard of BOD on XM radio on the BONEYARD, It is badass straight ahead rock and there is even a balled to boot! Another one thats real good is Velvet Revolver, Duff, Slash and Sorum just got the chemistry y'know? I am still a lil luke warm on the the whole Weiland thing though, when STP first came out we used to rip on em as a bad Pearl Jam cover band. But I was a lil bit more of a dick back then too......
Kenny
ok:rolleyes: LETS PARTY

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
Let the good times roll. I think if we start drinking now...we will be saying "yeah lets hit up the river" at about 10pm tonight. we will probably then be rolling into foxes pounding on Spencers door at about 2. Let the good times roll
AROUND 4 WERE GONNA BE SCREAMIN'......"LETS HIT THE BAJA 500....."

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Those shots are from the Metro in Chicago
YEP...NICE CALL!!

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
No thats at 5. At 4 we are screaming lets make a pass in the flat.

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:27 PM
WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME......

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Or the last. ;)

KACHINA KEN
06-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
AROUND 4 WERE GONNA BE SCREAMIN'......"LETS HIT THE BAJA 500....."
I think I can hang with you guys, your my kinda RAGE A HOLICS.
Kenny

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:29 PM
YOU CAN LOOK FOR ROLLERS WITH THE FLASHLIGHT.....I JUST HOPE WE DONT LEAVE IT ON THE RAMP ALL NIGHT AGAIN.....

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:31 PM
sorry I missed that roller that one time. I was trying to get us another round from the cooler. It kind of made me spill my beer. You were good because you had the jack in hat with the straws.

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:33 PM
I think I can hang with you guys, your my kinda RAGE A HOLICS.
Kenny
KEN....CAN DIG THE RIGHT MUSIC.....YOUR ALREADY IN......WE LIKE TO GET REAL REAL REAL F U C K I N G NUTS

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:34 PM
I think I can hear motley blowing out the speakers rolling down rice road already.

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:39 PM
WHO......THESE F U C K E R S!!!!!!!
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/motleycrue/images/Motley_crue-colour09.jpg
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/motleycrue/images/motley_crue-colour50.jpg

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:39 PM
UPDATE: Justen just blew off Vegas. He is in for tonights action. let the good times roll

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:44 PM
IM READY....

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:47 PM
I can already see it. Hand cuff marks. Laying on the rubber floors with the lights on telling the cops the green leprechaun with the cocaine made us do it.

KACHINA KEN
06-04-2004, 02:48 PM
If, I wasn't in Portland on a show (NIKE) right now and if my new motor was in, I would SOOOOO be out there tomorrow. The good news is Velvet Revolver is in town tomorrow at another lil shitehole that I frequent when on tour as a lighting grunt, it's called the Roseland, not to be confused with the real one in NYC though. Don't think I will go though, it's totally sold out, more then likely oversold DUH. So back to the Hilton lobby bar with my sorry ASS. TTYL though.
BTW my buddy Brett @ Kachina picked up the first "Leatherwolf " CD the other day, it's gonna be metal central at Powell next weekend!
L8
Kenny

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:48 PM
HEY KEN...IM READY, I GOT MY CD'S AND SOME CLOTHES, MY TOOL KIT, AND A FAT WADD OF MONEY. LOOKING FOR A GOOD HAND OUT THERE???? THEY SAY IM MEAN WITH WRENCH....

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:51 PM
I
BTW my buddy Brett @ Kachina picked up the first "Leatherwolf " CD the other day, it's gonna be metal central at Powell next weekend!
L8
Kenny
NICE, SAW THEM WITH HALFORD......

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:51 PM
lol you know how its gonna be.

Bense468
06-04-2004, 02:52 PM
whats a sprog. No the blower won't suck in the silicon. It has dried for at least 2 or 3 beers.

WILDERTHANU
06-04-2004, 02:56 PM
LOL

Bense468
06-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Is ken taking us to powell next weekend?

DEEZ NUTTS
06-04-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm on Powell next weekend. Thursday night - Sunday afternoon.

Bense468
06-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Man O Man tonight is going to be rough. Lets get NUTZ. Justen is here and said LETS F U C K I N PARTY. Beers are flowing. Where are you???

NIKKI SIXX
06-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Brides Of Destruction
Here Come The Brides (Sanctuary Records)
By: Vinnie Apicella
The heart of Rock n' Roll has an irregular beat. With this recent influx of water/oil mixture of styles housed on so-called Rock radio, there's little left to latch onto for the true Rock fan. How many can still admit to even listening to the radio? So here come "The Brides" armed with bullets and fresh blood -- tainted though it may be, we'll not digress into the members' past lives -- that's been gone so long since the advent of lyrical seriousness and lack of star quality.
B.O.D. has designs on reintroducing the dangerous elements to Rock n' Roll that initially rose to the surface in the '80s when bands like the Crue were Motley and names like Axl and Slash and Hollywood and Hell lived hand in hand. The band features Nikki Sixx and Traci Guns, joined by fellow scenesters Scot Coogan, Bad 4 Good -- and bad again, and London LeGrand, he of the previously low profile, fits well on vox -- good voice, decent range, clever name, recalls singers like David Glen Eisley and James Christian, both of whom you would know if you knew Motley and the rest of the Ratt pack, but if not, LeGrand's got a deeper tone than yer Izzy's and Jizzy's of the day; or more Corabi then Neil on the ol' Crue scale. B.O.D. recently forged a formidable foursome with the funky name that's far and away fiercer than that which they'd been afforded fronting their more recognizable fellowships. While it can be argued that L.A. Guns and Motley Crue each created some of their best work when their original vocalists returned to the fold, they remained socially isolated in a frigid listening environment.
But timing is everything and while the one time supergroups swap status to become struggling side bars for the moment, "Here Come The Brides" barbaric debut, the first of a three album deal with Sanctuary, merges strong song crafting and a just escaped freshness that stands well in an arms folded, always in attack mode harder edged clime of today. Featuring nine tracks, the group combines ill-mannered likeness of aggression with beefy riffs, raspy screams and the big chorus that gave rise to one time gutter cats of the glam scene. "Shut The F**k Up" stands out as the strongest cut of the bunch with a very ol' school Punk'd up dynamic fed frequently by Guns' fast-riffing; ditto for "I Don't Care," a close second, and second in sequence, which rides a familiar "Cocked n' Loaded" style chord progression reminiscent of the 'Guns in their prime. "I Got A Gun" begins drearily before pulling the trigger and seconds later, its splatter day at St. Mary's. It doesn't take long for "Here Come [B]The Brides" music to make its impact felt. Most of the nine tunes are of an extreme measure, both in attitude and amplification; the bark and bite the bandmates sought and found with the consummation of this unforced union. While Guns' riffability's never in doubt, his was a free expression that found limited liability in the ranks of an L.A. Guns band struggling for identity and eventual survival.
B.O.D.'s tunes are darker, creepier, dirtier, chunkier and punkier than many of their trash and glam school brethren and day old diesel mechanics making the scene; and also quite soulful and pretty in places. As a tune like "Brace Yourself" would indicate in its troubling yet evocative delivery or the caustic but catchy "Life," they can also do pure teen drama with a Pop twist and courtesy hook befitting of many an Emo-product currently popularizing the WB's prime time lineup in spite of their darker wanderings. The Brides Of Destruction are a broad focused bunch of black panted bad guys with bad looks and semi-big hair going back to their untreated roots to redden the rose and return a little of the raunch and randomness to the red eye of Rock n' Roll-- look out!

HOSS
06-05-2004, 03:42 AM
Send me a sticker bro and I`ll tag my Jeep with it.
Just a lil` publicity down south.
email me j.roos@cox.net

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by DEEZ NUTTS
I'm on Powell next weekend. Thursday night - Sunday afternoon.
Look for the gang o' Kachinas rippin it up out there, actually you will be able to hear us b4 you see us.......
Kenny

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Bense468
Is ken taking us to powell next weekend?
I'll be @ the ZOO for RRX 3.0 17-21 with all my RRX Bros', you guys around then? Will have the new stereo crankin with 12 speakers in the pit'
Kenny

Bense468
06-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Had to bring it to the top....Its thursday.

KACHINA KEN
06-10-2004, 09:05 PM
WELLL??????????
WTF happened, let me live vicareously through your carnage??? did ya tear it up or what??? I'm off to Powell late tomorrow 1st time VIRGIN motor too! Brett from Kachina is up there, we got 5 30' s and a house boat as a base , i'm the last in line it seems, waiting for the motor to get put in n shit
RRX comin up though 17th - 21st, will you be there???
Kenny

Bense468
06-10-2004, 09:22 PM
We got pretty shitty. Ended up running in circles until we passed out. NORMAL night for us.
Don't know about Havasu that weekend. Might be able to swing it. Some of my buddies will be out the way might just have to make an appearance.
Have fun up at powell...sounds like fun. Take it easy on that new motor out there. Its easy to run them sticks down on that lake for a long time. Might not want to do that first time around.