PDA

View Full Version : head start!

TRG
06-04-2004, 07:23 PM
cant do a damn thing anymore without the help from our better 1/3!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662todds_pics_002-med.jpg
thats ok!...at least she will be able to whipe the boat down before long! yea!...right!
...and she's always bumbed out when daddy takes the car for a drive!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662todds_pics_014-med.jpg
the funny thing is!....its hard to get her out of my head when im not there....fatherhood is truly a blessing, and i am thankful for that little girl!

BigBlockBaja
06-04-2004, 07:34 PM
Just wait till she askes to borrow the boat keys for a day!

Cole Sanger
06-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Whenever I am in the garage she automatically gets in the boat. No matter what she is not wearing.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/643Katelynn_in_the_boat-med.jpg

Mohavekid
06-04-2004, 07:58 PM
I've got three of my own that do the same thing.
Best thing I've ever done.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1177oroville_10-031-med.jpg

TRG
06-04-2004, 08:05 PM
i think you mean 3 and a 1/4! lol
i see that im not the only one who feels this way!

shaun
06-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Todd, i feel ya man. Mine is 9 1/2 months old now and boy do they grow fast. I find my self wishing i was at home the 3 days i go to work (other 2 days i work from home). And when i have to do somthing after work i always try to do it after he goes to bed. I find my self feeling sad/guilty if i have to do somthing right after work and dont get to hang out with him very long. Amazing the amount of love you can have for somthing that is so new! Nothing like it!
New
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/photos/IM000337.sized.jpg
More Recent
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/photos/IM001068.sized.jpg
And another
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/photos/IM001142.sized.jpg

Heatseeker
06-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah, they sure are cute when they're little!
Just wait, they'll grow to look like this:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/99Dscf0015-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/99Dscf0023-med.jpg
Seriously, my kids are awesome! I wouldn't trade either one of them for the world. Boating has especially brought my son and I closer. Here he is getting John Hipwell's autograph last weekend:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/99hipwell-med.jpg
He loves fast boats, just like his old man :D :D :D

victorfb
06-04-2004, 11:40 PM
gotta be the best darn thread ive seen yet. way to go gang.:D
hey todd, looks like she turns a wrench better than you do.:p

LVjetboy
06-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Hmmm...some kinda, "I made this so it rules" sorta thing? Like a custom built jet? Or my place in history so now I'll live forever and I've fulfulled my instinctive genetic destiny? Like a salmon swimming upstream thing. Are we so different? As opposed to accepting a step son, adoption, or a four winns rental at the dock? With adoption and step children it seems the pride in "I made this" doesn't ring true from my experience.
No I wasn't adopted.
Help me understand what seems illogical. Why are parents so proud and protective of their own offspring yet so short-tempered and ready to trash others? Is that logical or even fair? Yes your honor, my son's a serial killer and ate those OTHER people (offsprings no doubt) but he's really a good kid after all and deserves full pardon.
No I didn't eat people either.
And I'm no fan of kids BTW. I've never had any I know of. But then I'm too old and selfish to really care about the prime directive...be fruitful and multiply. Or leading another being to self-fulfillment whatever that may be assuming I could even do that. They'd probably end up in jail.
This otta be good. :D on second thought never mind too anal for this thread. Carry on w/the family photos.
jer

Wally_Gator
06-05-2004, 08:26 AM
I will chime in with my latest 1/3.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6165DSC00007-med.JPG
She's not old enought to help me yet, but the next time I blink she will be asking for the keys to the boat. It was just yesterday that she was born and now she is having her 1st birthday.
Gotta love my little girl..

victorfb
06-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
Hmmm...some kinda, "I made this so it rules" sorta thing? Like a custom built jet? Or my place in history so now I'll live forever and I've fulfulled my instinctive genetic destiny? Like a salmon swimming upstream thing. Are we so different? As opposed to accepting a step son, adoption, or a four winns rental at the dock? With adoption and step children it seems the pride in "I made this" doesn't ring true from my experience.
No I wasn't adopted.
Help me understand what seems illogical. Why are parents so proud and protective of their own offspring yet so short-tempered and ready to trash others? Is that logical or even fair? Yes your honor, my son's a serial killer and ate those OTHER people (offsprings no doubt) but he's really a good kid after all and deserves full pardon.
And I'm no fan of kids BTW. I've never had any I know of. But then I'm too old and selfish to really care about the prime directive...be fruitful and multiply. Or leading another being to self-fulfillment whatever that may be assuming I could even do that. They'd probably end up in jail.
This otta be good. :D on second thought never mind too anal for this thread. Carry on w/the family photos.
jer
did somebody piss in your weaties or something? i see nowere that says all these children pictured were conceved by all these parents. can you honestly say that nobody loves and treats thier step children or adopted children as if they were conceved by their now parents? to be honest with you, ive seen just the opposite in both situations. the adopted child (first and oldest) was actually favored and spoiled. but thats common for a first born. adoption is a wonderful thing and MANY poeple have done so with great succes. there is allways the exception, but thats in all aspects of life. get over it man. in this day and age of devorce rates there are more and more step children. the odds that a new parent doesnt except the step child will grow as the numbers grow. but ive witnessed more and more step children being treated as equall or even favored as sometimes thier own children turn out to be monsters. (probably why the devorce happened in the first place. bad family life = unhappy childhood = screwed up children). these happy parents showing off thier children are not showing off what they have created, but showing off how happy they are to have these miracles in thier lives. nobody is saying that you have to love, like, or even except children in your life. but why the attitude toward others? if you feel so strongly about step children and adopted children being unfairly treated, why not become a mentor, or an adopted father? give back some of your wisdom and maybe we wont have the need to ask the govorner to pardon your serial killer offspring that eats people. im not sure if maybe i just read your responce wrong or what, but i found it to be in very bad taste and demeaning to these fine people that are showing off thier pride and joys. if it would have been pictures of boats that they made you wouldnt have had a problem with that now would you?

Mohavekid
06-05-2004, 09:45 AM
I love my children and I am proud of them for who they are.
It's my job as a parent to ensure they get the guidance they need to become happy useful members of society.
That's why I coach Little Leage and Pop Warner football with my kids and some of the disadvantaged youth in my area. I can't fix everything those kids have to deal with, but if I can show them that there are people that care about them and treat them with respect, perhaps in some small way I can help them overcome some of the obsticles in their path to adulthood.
My wife and I have considered adopting a child, she's gone back to school now so it's not financially posible at this time. When she's done with school, I'm sure we will consider adopting again. If we do, it won't matter if the child carries my genitic material or not. He/she will be loved, supported. disciplined the same as the others.

squirt
06-05-2004, 10:11 AM
LV party poopers take on prime directive not withstanding;) All my kids were " YOUR WHAT:eek: " Still they have made me a much better person and I can't imagine life being as full without them.
My youngest
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3664chelsea_drag_boat.jpg
my oldest with her youngest
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3664Raechel___Willow-med.JPG
one of my grandsons in the aftermath of a great day ***boating
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3664True_Laid_Back_Boater_1E.jpg
To each their own Jer.....freedom of choice, alls good:D

DICK THORPE
06-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi Guys;
Well having had 4 children of my own two boys two girls.....and Now having 9 thats NINE grand children of my own...........................The kids were and are THE GREATEST!!!!!...........................But the grand children are the Livin end.
Thirty Cheers for the Grand Children!!!!!!!!!!
Thats My (I'm expensive) $.10 worth
Dick Thorpe:D

shaun
06-05-2004, 02:15 PM
LVJetboy: Wtf is your problem man, nobody hear said there kids where any better than anybody elses nor did they talk down on anybody elses. Wether you created it your self or you adopted both are great things. My dad took off when i was 2 and my step dad (which i consider my dad) has been with me ever since. My mom and him have had 2 more kids and he treats me as his own. This is no diffrence at all. You crossed the line man.

Cole Sanger
06-05-2004, 06:37 PM
No I wasn't adopted.
jer
Where the hell did that come from? You might want to seek out some professional help to get that chip off your shoulder.:argue:

Blown 472
06-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Come on now guys dont get down on Jer, he cant help the fact his head band is too tight and forcing him to think out his ass.
Oh wait, he thinks and talks out his ass all the time.
Btw, great pics, I thought Her454 was a little older thou and here I was thinking of hitting on her.:p :p
My little man last year...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/19MVC-012sF-med.JPG

MudPumper
06-05-2004, 10:29 PM
It's OK Jer, I'll give you a hug if you need one!!!!!!

LVjetboy
06-06-2004, 12:50 AM
"did somebody piss in your weaties or something?"
I hope not. But wouldn't be surprised if there's other non-wheatie stuff in there.
"give back some of your wisdom and maybe we wont have the need to ask the govorner to pardon your serial killer offspring that eats people."
Not sure on the wisdom part...but the rest had me laughing.
:D Seriously, since you took the time to post your thoughts, I'll take time too. My experience is a family with two boys (me and my brother) and two girls (both adopted) Now mom's cool and would never claim favorite. I'm sure she'd be shocked about me posting this online. She's a school teacher, religious and no doubt the essence of impartial love, support and discipline as MohaveKid mentions. But I sense she gravitates to genetics despite her convictions. And it's weird how personalities are so similar for offspring and so different with adopted...even though all raised the same. My conclusion is there's some kinda natural bond that defies common sense or logic and drives this pride-in-ownership so to speak. Even though most everyone would never admit it. You think not? So I posted.
"...if you feel so strongly about step children and adopted children being unfairly treated, why not become a mentor, or an adopted father?"
I could care less about natural, step or adopted children so I'm thinking a mentor's not for me? Probably not a boyscout leader either.
"if it would have been pictures of boats that they made you wouldnt have had a problem with that now would you?"
Nope.
"You crossed the line man."
I'm always a tryin' :D But they'll never kick me off.
"Where the hell did that come from? You might want to seek out some professional help to get that chip off your shoulder"
That came from my uncensored opinion about life. Always glad to share. No chip unless you want to spin it that way to make your view somehow more right. Just plenty of ideas...some controversial some not. Or let's all go with the status quo. The controversial ones usually more interesting.
Blown, I think you'd miss me.
MudPumper, thanks but no thanks.
jer

Her454
06-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Btw, great pics, I thought Her454 was a little older thou and here I was thinking of hitting on her.:p :p
I only wish I aged that well LOL :). That is obviously Squirts proud pic of his daughter Chelsea and what a sweetheart she is....looks right at home in the drivers seat. dont ahve any of my daughter in the hydro but here is one of her at about 5 and then at about 14...she'd kill me if she knew i posted these but being the proud mom i am .........i love the fact she has always loved the boats..from a toddler to now.. and i totally trust her out in the boat when she takes it by herself...they grow so fast! Being a parent has its ups and downs but its enriched my life and made me a better pserson. Love ya brit.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139britboat-med.jpg

TRG
06-06-2004, 10:20 PM
you know it all started with me (adopted) and my daughter (my very own), sitting in the garage bumbed out about the progression of my boat proj. and felt just a bit "emotional" about my life and the last 3 years of it!...so, i figured i would just put up a couple of pics to let some of my HB friends know how i feel about my life now,....3 years later, normaly i would have just laughed at one more of jers stupid ass comments, but jesus "H" christ jer....chet would'nt even have the indecentcy to say what you said about me and my daughter!!
jer, did'nt your mother or father teach you about that ol' sayin' "if you dont have anything nice to say.....dont open your mouth"?
P.S. the funny thing is, when i met you out in front of DNE last year, you seemed like a pretty stand-up guy,....but now im going to have to say you are just a CHUMP with a shitty opinion!:D

Her454
06-06-2004, 10:59 PM
Todd- dont let jer's comments bother you in the least. He has a way of getting his jabs in despite who he hurts in the process. Apparently he thinks by disguising them behind the "freedom of speech" and "uncensored opinion" quotes it's acceptable and all in the name of stirring controversy. He should also consider that not all of his "ideas" are worth sharing.
Jer- just my .02 but maybe you should stick more to your graphs and charts until you gain a little social empathy.

Jetboatguru
06-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Jer,
really, what gives? Somebody on the boards posts a great pic of his daughter in the seat and you respond with that? How long have you been troubled? I have read your response over and over and I just can't find a reason for you to post what you did. I feel you owe the guy an apology. He didn't need for you to pollute his thread with your mindless prattle. Maybe you were having a bad day? Maybe you are having a bad life? I don't know but you are seriously out of line and you kinda make me want to puke all over you.
I know, maybe I can comment on the pics you put up of your wife on the boat. What makes her so special? What makes you think I wanted to see pics of her on the boat? Well, I really didn't but you didnt see me posting it. And if your attitude is that of , "I can post what I want, ***boat will never kick me off," I think you better rethink it. Damn, what a miserable you must be to post what you did.

Jetboatguru
06-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Her454
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139britboat-med.jpg [/B]
Damn Trace, that is a young you!!!

Her454
06-06-2004, 11:18 PM
dear god Tony - dont let her hear you say that! ;)

BigBoyToys
06-06-2004, 11:41 PM
We have 5 kids and I lov'em all. It's very intriguing watching their different personalities as they grow up. I can tell ya's who will be doing what in the next 5 years and that takes some understanding of a child. All I know is my children are the best thing that ever happened to me, and have literally saved my life on more than 1 occasion. Children are great! If LV doesn't like them, well, he just doesn't. That's his perogative. To those that have been offended by certain remarks let me tell ya, go in and give you child/children a great big hug, and remember what they mean to you, and all of the bad comments will disappear :)

victorfb
06-07-2004, 12:02 AM
I only wish I aged that well LOL :). That is obviously Squirts proud pic of his daughter Chelsea and what a sweetheart she is....looks right at home in the drivers seat. dont ahve any of my daughter in the hydro but here is one of her at about 5 and then at about 14...she'd kill me if she knew i posted these but being the proud mom i am .........i love the fact she has always loved the boats..from a toddler to now.. and i totally trust her out in the boat when she takes it by herself...they grow so fast! Being a parent has its ups and downs but its enriched my life and made me a better pserson. Love ya brit.
now thats a great pic. not only have you raised a wonderful young lady, but the boat still looks awsome aswell. my hats off to you.:D
Toddnjuzz. i know you got the bummed out feeling man. but hang in there bro. im all over your tanks and diverter mount. i only wish we lived a bit closer so i could help out more. as you know, i too am trying to get my project wet, but it just wont be cool till your boat is among the rest on the water aswell. besides, look what you have allready created (no need to comment LVjetboy), you are way ahead. i only wish i was there with ya. but for now the boat will have to satisfy. i want to thank you for starting this thread. even though it has had a slight hickup, its one of the best ive seen so far. to me, this is what its all about. way to go man.:D :D :D

Rexone
06-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
(no need to comment LVjetboy),
That's kinda like telling a dog not to sniff another's ass Victor. :wink:
Jer's just being his normal abrasive self with little or no regard for anyone's feelings or any concern about not being rude or being polite. freedom of speech and i'll say what I want whenever I want is just a weak excuse to be all the ahole he can be I guess. I just ignore it anymore but it is aggravating to see the constant argumentative attitude and disrespect for others.

wrightnow
06-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey Todd,
Enjoy your little one while you can, anyone with kids will tell you it goes by just too fast and by the looks of your little one your going to have your hands full....lol
It seems like with kid its full of milestones, and this weekend I let my oldies drive the boat with just him and his bother in the boat. I cant describe the joy I get from watching there faces as they drove away from the ramp. Not sure what I have started now......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1000Dsc03759_2-med.jpg

Her454
06-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
now thats a great pic. not only have you raised a wonderful young lady, but the boat still looks awsome aswell. my hats off to you.:D
Compliments about your children are the best ever. Thank you.
Oh, and about the boat too.....;)

cyclone
06-07-2004, 11:11 AM
No I wasn't adopted.
jer
ya know if there was a pie graph that illustrated just how inconsiderate you are, i'd post it right here. Jeez man go have a good stiff drink or something because you are one bitter mofo.:yuk:

TopCat
06-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
ya know if there was a pie graph that illustrated just how inconsiderate you are, i'd post it right here. Jeez man go have a good stiff drink or something because you are one bitter mofo.:yuk: I dont know if yur bitter or not but MOFO sure fits a definite case of cranial rectal insurtion Or CRI, I hope the name CRI sticks with you

uclahater
06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
"did somebody piss in your weaties or something?"
I hope not. But wouldn't be surprised if there's other non-wheatie stuff in there.
"give back some of your wisdom and maybe we wont have the need to ask the govorner to pardon your serial killer offspring that eats people."
Not sure on the wisdom part...but the rest had me laughing.
:D Seriously, since you took the time to post your thoughts, I'll take time too. My experience is a family with two boys (me and my brother) and two girls (both adopted) Now mom's cool and would never claim favorite. I'm sure she'd be shocked about me posting this online. She's a school teacher, religious and no doubt the essence of impartial love, support and discipline as MohaveKid mentions. But I sense she gravitates to genetics despite her convictions. And it's weird how personalities are so similar for offspring and so different with adopted...even though all raised the same. My conclusion is there's some kinda natural bond that defies common sense or logic and drives this pride-in-ownership so to speak. Even though most everyone would never admit it. You think not? So I posted.
"...if you feel so strongly about step children and adopted children being unfairly treated, why not become a mentor, or an adopted father?"
I could care less about natural, step or adopted children so I'm thinking a mentor's not for me? Probably not a boyscout leader either.
"if it would have been pictures of boats that they made you wouldnt have had a problem with that now would you?"
Nope.
"You crossed the line man."
I'm always a tryin' :D But they'll never kick me off.
"Where the hell did that come from? You might want to seek out some professional help to get that chip off your shoulder"
That came from my uncensored opinion about life. Always glad to share. No chip unless you want to spin it that way to make your view somehow more right. Just plenty of ideas...some controversial some not. Or let's all go with the status quo. The controversial ones usually more interesting.
Blown, I think you'd miss me.
MudPumper, thanks but no thanks.
jer
LV I have to say of all the posts I've read on H.B.O This is the rudist and the worst:mad:
I hope that I never meet or see you in real life or anyone like you:( .
One time I capped on your wife not knowing it and you came unglued(and understandably why) with that Im shocked at what you've said in here :confused:
To all of you that posted Pictures of your families in here and for those that are currently trying to start a family of there own. Kids are the best thing in life (I have 6 so trust me I know) And you'll never know the joy they bring until you have one:D so please continue to post those pics of your Families and Ignore the hell out of Lv dipshit,****TARD<ASSHOLE< Jet boy:mad:

BigBoyToys
06-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by TopCat
I dont know if yur bitter or not but MOFO sure fits a definite case of cranial rectal insurtion Or CRI, I hope the name CRI sticks with you
I don't think that post was directed at you Cyclone. I think he tried to get the whole quote in, not just yours.

TopCat
06-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by TopCat
I dont know if yur bitter or not but MOFO sure fits a definite case of cranial rectal insurtion Or CRI, I hope the name CRI sticks with you NO CYCLONE I WAS NOT REFERRING TO YOU SORRY IF THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTNDING IT WAS DIRECTED AT LV OR SHOULD I SAY CRI

squirt
06-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Holy Smoke Traci, that apple didn't fall far from the tree:D So you DO own a jet;)

Her454
06-07-2004, 04:12 PM
[i]Originally posted by squirt
Holy Smoke Traci, that apple didn't fall far from the tree:D So you DO own a jet;) [/B]
Im beginning to think that red and black thing in my garage is a figment of my imagination........so just to make sure I went out and sat in it................yep its real. ;)

Oldsquirt
06-07-2004, 04:50 PM
........so just to make sure I went out and sat in it...............
And I bet you made those VROOOOM, VROOOOM noises, too, didn't you. :D

TRG
06-07-2004, 04:58 PM
thanks guys (and traci) for getting my back on this one!...it ran through my head once or twice today and i just laughed out loud at chets post....i mean jer's ( makes you kinda think though does'nt it, chet/jer...same schmuck!) well anyway, it kinda figures that he would say something like that, look at it this way, he boats by himself, (powell) even when he goes to an event put on by friends on the boards, never really has much to say good that is not followed by a rude comment or intelegently worded put down!
what do you have to hide here jer?...did someone "FONDOOO" your little knutz when you were like 9 or something, or is it the fact that you cant get your "HARDWARE" to function like your boat?
and the whole adoption thing! please! talk to your two "adopted " sisters about that one, they'll probably be the first ones to kick you in the knutz!
we'll anyways peop's its been fun dragging this chet crap out but im all for seeing more of your familys out there this summer, my road block with the boat was crossed today,...so i'll get some more work done now! thanks
todd

Her454
06-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by OLDSQUIRT
And I bet you made those VROOOOM, VROOOOM noises, too, didn't you. :D
LOL of course i did. :) this thread got me thinking....so i went a little further back.........straight into the 80's obviously LOL....NOW my daughter will wish she were adopted if she ever see's this thread ! .....this ones special for you LV :rolleyes:
BTW, forgive me boyz for postin a v-drive in the jet section.....;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139mom-med.jpg

squirt
06-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Ahhhh 80's chics;) I remember them well:D

Jetboatguru
06-07-2004, 06:44 PM
LOL of course i did. :) this thread got me thinking....so i went a little further back.........straight into the 80's obviously LOL....NOW my daughter will wish she were adopted if she ever see's this thread ! .....this ones special for you LV :rolleyes:
Damn, that is a straight up sexy girl right there. Got the 80 camaro hair and the pastel color outfit. NICE!!!!;) ;)
Trace, it that Britt?
She is not gonna be happy when I tell her I saw her boobies!!
Hey, where the hell is KILLJOY LVjetputz?

Sangster
06-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Damn, that is a straight up sexy girl right there. Got the 80 camaro hair and the pastel color outfit. NICE!!!!;) ;)
Trace, it that Britt?
Hey, where the hell is KILLJOY LVjetputz?
You know LVJB is gonna' ask for #'s on that pics.........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
06-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Brit looks alot different in the pick on the bow of the boat compared to the one I took of you and your daughter with Albin. Split image if you ask me.
I need to get a newer one of Taylor. But this is a few years ago. I'm thinking spring of 2001.
http://www.saber.net/~atthefarm/folder/pics/taylo1.jpg

shaun
06-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Here's a few more from when he was younger.
4Months Old
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/photos/IM000642.sized.jpg
New Born
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/photos/IM000339.sized.jpg
Another Newborn
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/1stweek/IM000303.sized.jpg
With his mom
http://www.reitanfamily.com/albums/1stweek/IM000332.sized.jpg
They grow too fast!

BGMAN203
06-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Way to go Todd! I never knew you could stir the post so well with out eventalking about boats!! LOL

Her454
06-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Trace, it that Britt?
Of course its Britt- ;) and thats not even funny.........:) KFlat- you still have that pic?
Shaun- Your baby is adorable!!! :)

Kindsvater Flat
06-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Sure do. I will send you the link in a pm.

LVjetboy
06-08-2004, 12:54 AM
"jer....chet would'nt even have the indecentcy to say what you said about me and my daughter!!"
I really don't care what chet would or wouldn't do. For the record, I did NOT post anything about you or your daughter...nor would I. My comments were general, some took way personal...not surprising. I posted, "Why are parents so proud and protective of their own offspring yet so short-tempered and ready to trash others? Is that logical or even fair?" Apparently from the reaction...parents are very proud and protective, logical or not.
Granted, my thoughts not welcome or even good taste in this thread, but they were far from a personal attack on you, your daughter or anyone else's for that matter.
"One time I capped on your wife not knowing it and you came unglued(and understandably why) with that Im shocked at what you've said in here"
Yes that comment about my wife was a personal attack. If I said, "your wife's ugly" or, "your son's fat," then you'd no doubt be p*ssed by that personal attack and rightly so. If you'll check my posts, you'll find I did not put down or attack anyone's wife or children.
"what do you have to hide here jer?...did someone "FONDOOO" your little knutz when you were like 9 or something, or is it the fact that you cant get your "HARDWARE" to function like your boat?"
If anyone still wonders, "Gee, so what is a personal attack? " Just read the quote above.
JetboatGuru, I feel lucky to be where I am and have the experiences I've had, I enjoy life...not angry or bitter as you imply. Just posting random thoughts and opinions triggered by a thread...not nearly the drama some make it to be. Yes, my opinions often controversial or abrasive as Rex mentioned. Then drama queens take it personal or spin it to the next level. But I think if you really read my posts from an objective, not protective (parent vs non, MPD vs HTP, jet vs v, Berkeley vs Aggressor...) point of view, you'll find they often make sense. No, Hot Boat will not kick me off but I care less if they do. So no, I really don't need to rethink this or any of my other controversial posts thank you.
But you're right, this thread is about something I really don't care that much about so I'll move on with my "mindless prattle."
jer

HammerDown
06-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by squirt
Ahhhh 80's chics;) I remember them well:D
Ditto...:cool:

Cole Sanger
06-08-2004, 07:00 AM
If you don't care about Hot Boat kicking you off, then why don't you just leave and never come back. I don't care how much you appoligize, you know just as well as the rest of us that your post was an attack. If you can't see that you have a chip on your shoulder, then you should take up my earlier post and seek help.

Her454
06-08-2004, 09:02 AM
KFlat- dont you have a pic of Taylor sportin a big smile driving Tony's boat......? Brit saw that pic and of course cant wait to get behind the wheel of his flat now.............;):D :D :D BTW, I cnat believe how much Taylor has grown in just a few years!

BK
06-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Great pics everyone!!!
Yeah I gotta say to each his own when it comes to what LV's trying to say (whatever that might be) but I pretty much just pitty someone with that kinda outlook.
Heres my boy last summer at age 2 jumping to his grandpa
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3670ShanePapa-med.jpg
And we're in the prosess of addopting two more ages 2 and 6, should be final in the next couple of months. I just dont think boating (or just about anything else for that matter) would be nearly as fun without the kids around. This weekend will be the first time getting our two new ones on the boat with us and I just cant wait.

Kindsvater Flat
06-08-2004, 09:05 AM
KFlat- dont you have a pic of Taylor sportin a big smile driving Tony's boat......? Brit saw that pic and of course cant wait to get behind the wheel of his flat now.............;):D :D :D BTW, I cnat believe how much Taylor has grown in just a few years!
Ummm.... Traci???? That wasn't Taylor. That was little Billy B (Conner) :D
I'll get a new pic of him tonight.

Her454
06-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Ummm.... Traci???? That wasn't Taylor. That was little Billy B (Conner) :D
I'll get a new pic of him tonight.
sorry, i thought it was him -....ooooooooops......well she still thinks she's next in line anyway ;). i'd love to see the latest pic of him! you wont even recognize brit if we make it to cfw- too much hearing she was the image of mom and she dyed her hair dark brown ;)...here is what she looks like now...in the shop of course.....
BK- you coudlnt be more right about the kids and grandkids....makes it that much more enjoyable.!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139britt-med.bmp

Jordy
06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
BK- you coudlnt be more right about the kids and grandkids....makes it that much more enjoyable.!
I'm going to stand by one of my original predictions and wish ya congrats again new mom or new grandma... :D

Blown 472
06-08-2004, 09:33 AM
sorry, i thought it was him -....ooooooooops......well she still thinks she's next in line anyway ;). i'd love to see the latest pic of him! you wont even recognize brit if we make it to cfw- too much hearing she was the image of mom and she dyed her hair dark brown ;)...here is what she looks like now...in the shop of course.....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139britt-med.bmp
How cool is she, shop rag in back pocket.:D

Jordy
06-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
How cool is she, shop rag in back pocket.:D
I think that's the color rag for the Mullet Mountain Posse. :D

Blown 472
06-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I think that's the color rag for the Mullet Mountain Posse. :D
LAMO.:D

Her454
06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I'm going to stand by one of my original predictions and wish ya congrats again new mom or new grandma... :D
pleaaaaaassssssssssssse dont even say that out loud....:rolleyes: all in good time.....;) trust me its hard enough being a single parent of a teenage girl without that constant worry.....:wink:
mullet mountain posse - lmao.....

Jetboatguru
06-08-2004, 12:05 PM
So Traci,
With the red rag is she a blood? I was always for the Crips. (its just a joke Trace)
Tell Britt if she comes up to CFW she can hop beind the wheel of the ALLUPINYA and take it for a spin. (If it is OK with mom):D
Jer,
Now you are trying to put a different spin on your original post.
This basically sums it up for me. You don't like kids
You are too selfish to care about having any, which is fine.
Jer do you realize that ther are people that would die to have kids but for some reason or another can't? Or have tried and lost babies during pregnancy. Probably didnt cross your mind.
Point being, whatever you intended the point of the post to be, You missed it and it was insensitive. Todd comes in and posts a pic of his little girl and you come in with (see above quote)
"Granted, my thoughts not welcome or even good taste in this thread,"
Another humdinger Jer, You admit your post was not in good taste.
So why make it?
You really owe Todd an apology. Well, let me rephrase that, If you had an ounce of class you would apologize.
Tony

spectratoad
06-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Looks like this thread started awhile back but has resurface. Never goes out of style to show off and be proud of your kids. I have two boys that keep me hoppin' with sports and other activites. Will try to get a pic when I get home.
LV jet Fag, Your opinion is fine but does time and place mean anything to you? Fart in Church is a statement that comes to mind. People just wanted to show off their kids. Didn't really read about anyone specifying whether their kids were adopted or otherwise. You don't have to like or enjoy kids to allow others to do so.
Your opinion is not welcome in this thread but you are free to post it in your own thread so you aren't just slamming someone else's moment with your pitiful view on family. It may be a good thing that you don't have or want children. One gene that can stay out of the pool and dry up in the hot sun.
:D

LVjetboy
06-08-2004, 01:25 PM
"It may be a good thing that you don't have or want children. One gene that can stay out of the pool and dry up in the hot sun."
No doubt true. :D But you have to admit I post what I think even when it makes me look bad.
I appologize to Todd and anyone other parents reading this who took my post personal. If you're wondering Todd, I think your daughter's cute and that was a great shot of the two of you together.
jer

Her454
06-08-2004, 02:03 PM
So Traci,
With the red rag is she a blood? I was always for the Crips. (its just a joke Trace)
Tell Britt if she comes up to CFW she can hop beind the wheel of the ALLUPINYA and take it for a spin. (If it is OK with mom):D
Tony
mullet mountain crips vs mullet mountain bloods, i;ll have to check but i think she hangs with vsh's. (valley springs homies ;) ).
as for the boat....well you have my approval but your on your own with this one ;) she'll surprise ya i'm sure. :)

Blown 472
06-08-2004, 02:06 PM
mullet mountain crips vs mullet mountain bloods, i;ll have to check but i think she hangs with vsh's. (valley springs homies ;) ).
as for the boat....well you have my approval but your on your own with this one ;) she'll surprise ya i'm sure. :)
So, like, um, she's like a valley girl or somethin? oh my gawd.:p :p

Danhercules
06-08-2004, 02:22 PM
[
I appologize to Todd and anyone other parents reading this who took my post personal. If you're wondering Todd, I think your daughter's cute and that was a great shot of the two of you together.
jer [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks LVjetboy. it is the decent thing to do and you stepped up.:D
now lets get this thread back on track. i am not a parent, (unless 3 dogs count) but i absolutly dig seeing you folks sharing the fun and excitement of our wonderful sport/hobby with your children. just imagine what the next generation of boaters are going to be doing. Mach IV in dads old boat? just possible i think. :D
LET IT BE KNOWN, THIS IS A POST FROM VICTORFB. I WAS ON HIS COMPUTER AND NEVER LOGGED OFF. Sorry Vic.

uclahater
06-08-2004, 02:25 PM
So Traci,
Jer,
Now you are trying to put a different spin on your original post.
This basically sums it up for me. You don't like kids
You are too selfish to care about having any, which is fine.
Jer do you realize that ther are people that would die to have kids but for some reason or another can't? Or have tried and lost babies during pregnancy. Probably didnt cross your mind.
Point being, whatever you intended the point of the post to be, You missed it and it was insensitive. Todd comes in and posts a pic of his little girl and you come in with (see above quote)
"Granted, my thoughts not welcome or even good taste in this thread,"
Another humdinger Jer, You admit your post was not in good taste.
So why make it?
You really owe Todd an apology. Well, let me rephrase that, If you had an ounce of class you would apologize.
Tony
Couldnt of been said better:) Thanks Tony
:cool:

victorfb
06-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Danhercules
[
jer
thanks LVjetboy. it is the decent thing to do and you stepped up.:D
now lets get this thread back on track. i am not a parent, (unless 3 dogs count) but i absolutly dig seeing you folks sharing the fun and excitement of our wonderful sport/hobby with your children. just imagine what the next generation of boaters are going to be doing. Mach IV in dads old boat? just possible i think. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
oops. that post was done by me. danhercules forgot to log out when he came by earlier and had to get his fix of hot boat forum. not that it was an offensive post (atleast i didnt think it was) i just didnt want dan to get any heat for anything ive done. sorry dan.:D

uclahater
06-08-2004, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LVjetboy
[B]"It may be a good thing that you don't have or want children. One gene that can stay out of the pool and dry up in the hot sun."
No doubt true. :D But you have to admit I post what I think even when it makes me look bad.
Wow thats impressive what a sign of class:mad:

superdave013
06-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Traci,
When I was a kid I had a poster of a chick in a red bathing sute that looked alot like you. lol
Wait, here she is now. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48026.jpg
Anyway, by skipping the LV stuff this has been a enjoyable thread.
It's cool to see the next generation of boaters and how much joy they bring mom and dad.
We never had kids and I have to admit that I'm regretting it somewhat. We might do the adaptoin thing one of these days.

77charger
06-08-2004, 03:38 PM
they grow fast He also likes the ***boat mags too.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/15dylan_maxim_grin.JPG

wsuwrhr
06-08-2004, 03:45 PM
You are a sick one Guru.
Haha
Brian

Her454
06-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
You are a sick one Guru.
Haha
Brian
rotflmao................actually i admitted posting the pic to her before she heard it from someone else......and she's "OH MY GOD MOM'ing me to death!":D :D :D

Her454
06-08-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Traci,
When I was a kid I had a poster of a chick in a red bathing sute that looked alot like you. lol
Too funny, my brother had that poster in the garage for years....:)

wsuwrhr
06-08-2004, 07:16 PM
We never had kids and I have to admit that I'm regretting it somewhat. We might do the adaptoin thing one of these days.
Hey Pal,
You aren't THAT old yet, are you?
Get busy TONIGHT.
Brian

Heatseeker
06-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Traci,
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48026.jpg
I had that poster on my wall until I was 15 :D :D :D !
I loved that poster ;) !

victorfb
06-08-2004, 08:20 PM
i cant tell how many times i held that poster up with one hand. :p
ok, so i stole the line, but you have to admit thats true for soooo many. :D