PDA

View Full Version : Seat brackets 4 C.F.W

FLYTE RISK
06-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Well just got done redoing my seat brackets. I went with what I refer to as a variation of the (Tony Tilt) .. Which I have renamed the (Anthony Angle);) :D :D Hopefully this will give me three tenths..:p :p :D LOL:cool:

SUI-CY-COLE
06-04-2004, 09:53 PM
hey flyte the only problem with the anthony angle is......he has 3 feet of legs......dont go to short or too much of an angle....cuz you might end up pusing the d-ring right out of the front of the boat....

SUI-CY-COLE
06-04-2004, 10:08 PM
by the way...im coming over saturday night to borrow your passenger seat for my boat interior dude said no-way by fathers day........so no waterskking behind the risks boat this year.maybe we have to wakeboard behind the sanger or the orange hydro:wink:

Sangster
06-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by SUI-CY-COLE
by the way...im coming over saturday night to borrow your passenger seat for my boat interior dude said no-way by fathers day........so no waterskking behind the risks boat this year.maybe we have to wakeboard behind the sanger or the orange hydro:wink:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FLYTE RISK
06-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Hey sangster just curious if you have installed a tower on the chronic releif boat yet, I may leave the ski sanger at home fathers day if I can wakeboard behind the ski hydro.. HIT IT;) :p :D

Sangster
06-06-2004, 06:14 AM
:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: .............