PDA

View Full Version : Boat Detail in Havasu

SoCalOffshore
06-05-2004, 08:11 AM
I need to get my boat waxed in Havasu. Does anyone know someone I can call???

Garrddogg
06-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
I need to get my boat waxed in Havasu. Does anyone know someone I can call??? John @ attn to detail here is his wifes number 928 208 9171 (great people..):D

mbrown2
06-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Another source is Ron's Custom detail.(928) 680-1030 He has done good work for me.

SoCalOffshore
06-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the info. Do you know what the going rate is?

framer1
06-05-2004, 08:59 AM
John told me 10.00 a foot.

SoCalOffshore
06-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by framer1
John told me 10.00 a foot.
Wow, that seems high. $320 for 2 or 3 hours work all tax free. I think I will get out of the investment business and do boat detailing. :D

Havasu Cig
06-05-2004, 03:05 PM
John did a great job on our boat a couple of weeks ago, and believe it or not $10.00 a foot is on the cheap side.:wink:

hbprnstr
06-05-2004, 04:50 PM
when I was there last weekend (memorial), I heard an add on the radio for two girls that come out to you and wash and wax your boat in bikinis. dont know what kind of job they do but may be fun to watch.:cool:

little rowe boat
06-05-2004, 05:56 PM
John is Warlock 25,you can't go wrong if he details your boat.

boatnam2
06-05-2004, 07:45 PM
i recommend john also.very nice work,10 dollars a foot is on the cheap price and i know he didnt wash,wax,shampoo carpet,and clean interior in 2 hours plus wash and wax trailer.i know my boat mfg charges about 700 to 800 bucks to do the same job so 250 bucks for my 27 was a smoking deal.i even had a labor at my boat mfg do mine and he charged me 400 and didnt do half as good of job as john(warlock25).

SoCalOffshore
06-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Sounds like I should give John a call.

Steamin' Rice
06-06-2004, 01:55 PM
I have heard good things about John's work.. He's a boater so I'm sure he knows how to make it look great..

Mr.Havasu
06-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
Wow, that seems high. $320 for 2 or 3 hours work all tax free. I think I will get out of the investment business and do boat detailing. :D
It's 7 to 8 hours work for 2 guys, and I'm completely legit as far as taxes go. Make your check payable to Attention to Detail and I'll help you support all our welfare families.

roln 20s
06-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Definately give John a call. Does killer work. John, thanks for the Frenzy products- money well spent. I'll be back around Havasu the 25th of the month and pick some more up. Dr Marg won some of you 'Spray Wax' at OP6C--he had forgotten his normal stuff at his storage place, so we were almost SOL. Instead, we tried that Spray Wax. It was better than we could have imagined. It took hard water spots off from the days before that would not come off. Not just cover them up, truely removed them. Not to mention took half the time it does to normally do his wipe down routine. I know he'll be calling you for a Gallon- great product and keep up the good work. EVERYONE needs this stuff.
Michelle- I took a buddy who was with Dr Marg and I at OP6 over to see that Verde model home- his name is Robert. He will be calling you this week- just a heads up :D
Roln 20s

summerlove
06-06-2004, 08:24 PM
no, I wouldn't use John....that way, he has more time for me!
Actually, the only way to go....

playdeep
06-06-2004, 08:50 PM
...John at ATTENTION-TO DETAIL...period!!!
The only problem is that he details your boat,you end up becoming good friends,and before you know it,you're going to dinner,having cocktails,and boating with he and Michelle.
Great guy,is a perfectionist,and he charges less than the others in Havasu that I have used...

Mr.Havasu
06-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by roln 20s
Definately give John a call. Does killer work. John, thanks for the Frenzy products- money well spent. I'll be back around Havasu the 25th of the month and pick some more up. Dr Marg won some of you 'Spray Wax' at OP6C--he had forgotten his normal stuff at his storage place, so we were almost SOL. Instead, we tried that Spray Wax. It was better than we could have imagined. It took hard water spots off from the days before that would not come off. Not just cover them up, truely removed them. Not to mention took half the time it does to normally do his wipe down routine. I know he'll be calling you for a Gallon- great product and keep up the good work. EVERYONE needs this stuff.
Michelle- I took a buddy who was with Dr Marg and I at OP6 over to see that Verde model home- his name is Robert. He will be calling you this week- just a heads up :D
Roln 20s
Thanks Patrick!
We love the Frenzy line of products, Has made our job easier and the results are better then ever.
Thanks for the hook up with your friend Robert as well, I'll take good care of him for you.
Talk to you soon,
Michele

summerlove
06-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
Thanks Patrick!
Thanks for the hook up with your friend Robert as well, I'll take good care of him for you.
Talk to you soon,
Michele
what's John gonna say about that????;) ;) ;)

summerlove
06-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by playdeep
...John at ATTENTION-TO DETAIL...period!!!
The only problem is that he details your boat,you end up becoming good friends,and before you know it,you're going to dinner,having cocktails,and boating with he and Michelle.
Great guy,is a perfectionist,and he charges less than the others in Havasu that I have used...
Nice nmeeting you the other day, and thanks ofr the cocktail - even though it ended up in the water...
I also agree with the John and Michell part - they do like to eat a good piece of meat!