PDA

View Full Version : anyone got an interior for sale???

Tahiti Owner
06-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Looking for a complete interior, I currently have the same style seating as HB Jet. (nowhere as nice) but hey it was still in nice original condition (no rips) thanks to a full cover. Unfortunately the wood frames are junk. So its all out now and the new floor and carpets are going in this week. I thought it might be faster to find something here before the upholstery shop tells me he will have the job done sometime in September...
Thanks
Chris

plaster dave
06-05-2004, 05:20 PM
i would fire that guy my friend ust got his 21' cole open bow redone from new wood all resined and new carpet and new seats total in a week and a half for $ 3,500.00 :D

Oldsquirt
06-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Tahiti Owner, although an interior might look "similar", every boat will have different dimensions. What fits one will not likely fit yours.
Your best bet if you are at all skilled at wood work is to use your old seat frames as patterns for making new ones. I did this with my 18' Tahiti some years back. Only tools needed were a skill saw and a router.

Dr. Eagle
06-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by OLDSQUIRT
Tahiti Owner, although an interior might look "similar", every boat will have different dimensions. What fits one will not likely fit yours.
Thanks, I was thinking the same thing when I read the title...;)