PDA

View Full Version : Top for my new to me Lavey Craft

Mikeeeee
06-06-2004, 05:45 AM
Thanks to all of you who answered my post on the Lavey Craft. Well I bought the boat, and what a ripper it is.
Any ideas who to turn to to get a top made. It sure is hot in the middle of the lake with no shade. Indiana in the summer...
I sure miss Cali and going to the river..Left there 13 years ago...No more London bridge trips for me. Happy boating.
By the way, how do i get a picture of my boat to show up on the left when i post?

superdave013
06-06-2004, 07:52 AM
What part of Indiana? I grew up on Lake James.
lol, we traded spaces.
As far as the Bimini top. I'ed try Lavey Craft first.

Cheap Thrills
06-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Mikeeeee
how do i get a picture of my boat to show up on the left when i post?
go to your user CP and select edit options then change avatar. at the bottom of that page where it says upload avatar click the folder , and navigate to where you have your pic stored on your computer . then click ok to upload it. once it's uploaded you can select it from the list as your avatar . in addition the pic has to be the correct size for an AV if you have trouble with it shoot me a PM and we'll get ya fixed up .
Peace
C.T. :wink:

Mikeeeee
06-06-2004, 08:20 AM
I live just north of Indianapolis, In Fishers...
It is the fastest growing community in the State and has been for several years.
The lakes are OK, but nothing like Cali...
We can drive about 2 hours south into KY to find some great boating. I miss the house boat vacations I used to take at Havasu.....Althow every time we went they were always looking for dead bodies in the water, that I do not miss.
Have a great day..

BarryMac
06-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Overton's has a godd selection, they stock both aluminum and stainless framed Bimin's, seem to be at a good price also.

Mikeeeee
06-06-2004, 12:26 PM
I will look them up on line.