PDA

View Full Version : i need water pump lines

76cole
06-06-2004, 03:24 PM
ok started building the engine this weekend for the cole got most of it done except the lifters and installing the manifold and carb.
need to install the water pump but do not have any lines for it yet. i am going to be using a neovane pump i got from hud on it for now. so i need to get the lines for it. where can i get the hard lines or do i have to make them up? does anyone have a set they would like to sale? thanks
76cole:cool:

INEEDAV
06-09-2004, 07:14 AM
You could do them in stainless braided.

76cole
06-09-2004, 04:53 PM
thats what i have decided to do. just got to get everything together.

superdave013
06-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Myself, Gofastracer or Rexone should have what you need. But you need to tell us what that is.
For starters what are the thread sizes in the pump and the water inlet plates?
Another option that I would be willing to do is have you send me your pump. I have a timing chain cover I could mock it up on and make a KIT for you with the hose ends installed.
But you still will have to let me know the thread size on your water inlets. They will be 3/8 or 1/2" NPT.
Maybe some people can post pics of their water pump lines to give you an idea of different set ups.

76cole
06-09-2004, 05:12 PM
the holes in the timing chain cover are 1/2" could you make up the hoses also for it in -10 size? appox at what cost?