PDA

View Full Version : Lakers in six!

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 07:51 PM
They're just keeping it interesting!

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 07:55 PM
But 7 is the big payday for the NBA, Lakers and Pistons...
Looks like maybe it will be a real series, unlike the last few years... Detroit surprised me. It was guesswork how the two teams would match up... I love good B Ball. I am betting on the Lakers to win when all is said and done, but I bet my dad $5 that Detroit would win. Gotta give him a chance to make his money back on the last bet.;) :D

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 07:59 PM
The Piston's hopes of beating the Lake Show will come crashing down in game two with a horendous Bitch Slap from the Lakers. I Predict.;)

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
The Piston's hopes of beating the Lake Show will come crashing down in game two with a horendous Bitch Slap from the Lakers. I Predict.;)
Quite possibly... Lakers didn't know what to expect... I know Phil Jackson is busy making the ambush plans as we speak...;)

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Quite possibly... Lakers didn't know what to expect... I know Phil Jackson is busy making the ambush plans as we speak...;) Zieg Heil!:D

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Zieg Heil!:D
Jawol.......

CEO
06-06-2004, 08:27 PM
After the win over the Spurs, All the Laker window flags came out of the woodwork. I think I saw many of them laying on the freeway after the beating they took tonight. It wasn't a fluke win for Detroit, they have been doing that all year. I am a huge Laker fan, lets see how much they want it now!!

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Like I said, Phil Jackson is plotting around the map table with his generals even as we speak. The next game could be Detroits Cassarin Pass...
Detroit was very impressive though. I really did wonder if it was more who Detroit was playing that made them look good. Now I think we know.

dmontzsta
06-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Nobody else showed up but Kobe and Shaq, the Lakers need to just be the dominate ones and not sit back and wait to see what the pistons are going to do.
Lakers in 6.

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Like I said, Phil Jackson is plotting around the map table with his generals even as we speak. The next game could be Detroits Cassarin Pass...
Detroit was very impressive though. I really did wonder if it was more who Detroit was playing that made them look good. Now I think we know. Jawol.......:D

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Jawol.......:D
Jawol....:D

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Jawol....:D We hev ways of making you talk! :D

Kachina26
06-06-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm torn over who I want to win. Not really a b ball fan, see if the Lakers lose then all those stupid flags will disappear. However, if they win then I get to watch thugs in their natural riot habitat.

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
if they win then I get to watch thugs in their natural riot habitat. Right-On! LOL!!! :D

dmontzsta
06-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I'm torn over who I want to win. Not really a b ball fan, see if the Lakers lose then all those stupid flags will disappear. However, if they win then I get to watch thugs in their natural riot habitat.
The flags will not disappear. And I think the riots are over, that did not happen the last two championships. Also, it is best to have happy Lakers fans running around than pissed off and angry fans running the streets. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Also, it is best to have happy Lakers fans running around than pissed off and angry fans running the streets. :cool:
There's a difference? :rolleyes: ;)

dmontzsta
06-06-2004, 08:51 PM
There's a difference? :rolleyes: ;)
Yes, when you live in SoCal. I walk in the grocery store with Lakers gear on and get talked to by everyone from old ladies to young kids. heh. They are happy when the Lakers are doing well, I dont like it when they are not, cause people are pissed and you can run in to the drunk people who get upset and are just a little psycho to start. :)

Kachina26
06-06-2004, 08:54 PM
The flags will not disappear. And I think the riots are over, that did not happen the last two championships. Also, it is best to have happy Lakers fans running around than pissed off and angry fans running the streets. :cool:
The flags went down pretty quick last year:)

CEO
06-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Angry Laker Fan = Angry Raider fan !!!!!!:eek!: :eek!:

LASERRAY
06-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by CEO
Angry Laker Fan = Angry Raider fan !!!!!!:eek!: :eek!: Angry Laker Fan = Angry Raider fan = Angry Welfare Recipient! :p

CxCx
06-06-2004, 10:38 PM
I know the Lakers seem to be able to flip the switch whenever they want, but how can they come out at home in the opening game and play w/what seemed like a lack of passion & enthusiasm.
Maybe they(Lakers) just had there game faces on but it looked like Detroit wanted it alot more. CxCx

little rowe boat
06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Not if they keep playing the way they did last night in game #1.

That Guy
06-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Amen. I agree it will be nasty on Tuesday with a bitch slap and 4 pops with the ugly stick.....

beer hunter
06-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Quite possibly... Lakers didn't know what to expect... I know Phil Jackson is busy making the ambush plans as we speak...;)
Dr. Eagle, do you have money on the Lakers again? ;) :D

CEO
06-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by beer hunter
Dr. Eagle, do you have money on the Lakers again? ;) :D
Dr. Eagle.. How much did last nights game cost ya??