PDA

View Full Version : Saw CS19 today!!

wrightnow
06-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Chris, Boat looks and sounds killer, I thought you would enjoy the pic....
I just wish we could of stay ed another day.......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1000Dsc03769_2.jpg

novaguy
06-06-2004, 08:25 PM
That is a great picture!!!

MudPumper
06-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey Mark, good to see Chris with his foot in it. How was the river this weekend???? I should be back on the water by this weekend. Going to try and make it out to BR soon. BTW great pic, who took it???:D ;)

Oldsquirt
06-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Chris, boat looks great and that is a killer pic. Looks like all that time and effort has really paid off.

wrightnow
06-06-2004, 08:41 PM
one more......:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1000Dsc03766_2.jpg

wrightnow
06-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Hey Mark, good to see Chris with his foot in it. How was the river this weekend???? I should be back on the water by this weekend. Going to try and make it out to BR soon. BTW great pic, who took it???:D ;)
Mike, River this weekend was off the wall, OP6C was a great time so was the sandbar and the channel (dont get up that way much) and then Sunday the river was empty. Maybe 5 other boats on the river besides cs19, hbjet the twins and myself.
Glad to here you got your boat handled and will be back on the water soon. Look forward to meeting up again, we head backup to BR for father's day and then everyother weekend from there.
I took the pic today just before we pulled the boats off the water, you got th love todays cameras....
Mark

likeFATHERlikeSON3
06-06-2004, 09:28 PM
what kind of speed is that thing pushing?

Cs19
06-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Great pic Mark. Thanks for that.
It was another great weekend at BR. I had the girlfriend with me so testing was at a minimum, I tested some nozzle angles (in the pic its at 1 degree negative) What a difference one degree of wedge makes in this boat. Anyways, we mostly just cruised around BR and hung out in the coves and did lots of floating. The boat is amazing on the water, it handles great.
LFLS, its not running all that fast as its got a real conservative setup right now, its defintly got more in it, Ive only ran the boat 3 times and im still getting a feel for it, i will drop the shoe next time out.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend..Cs19

Bense468
06-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Bitchen Chris. No other words necessary. You know what you got. ;)

Jetboatguru
06-06-2004, 10:38 PM
That pic is bad ass!!!!! Hope to see ya at the River for the Freeboard Challenged gathering.

superdave013
06-07-2004, 06:26 AM
That's a great pic!
I've always liked those hulls. If I ever own another jet it will be a daytona for sure.

hack job
06-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Chris that pics is awesome . i cant wait to see it run again . glad to see your wereing the vest!;)

Squirtcha?
06-07-2004, 08:14 AM
Looking real good Chris. All that hard work and attention to detail is paying off in spades now.

bp
06-07-2004, 02:53 PM
hey chris, looking real good. are ya gonna actually put it to the test in a week or so??
only problem i see is that the driver needs a haircut real bad. you probly oughtta go see jack's barber... :cool:

Taylorman
06-07-2004, 07:15 PM
How fast?

Cs19
06-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys, im really happy with the boat, driving that thing is addicting, I cant wait to run it again,its by far the best toy i've ever had,i cant put it into words, but man do I love this boat.
Bp, I have a wedding to attend on that Saturday, my girlfriends brother is gettin married, it would take some real smooth talkin to get out of that one to go boat racing.I may come up on Sunday to watch,but dont worry, ill be there soon enough.Ive only ran it 3 times,so to be honest Im still gettin a feel for it, and im really not that comfortable yet.
Haircut..LOL I plan on seeing the barber this week to get my Sh*t cleaned up.
Taylorman, When the boat is doing what it should be doing, ill let you know how fast. :) i think its got some more left in it,hopefully I will find a little more this weekend.

MikeF
06-08-2004, 05:33 AM
Great work Chris! Same for everyone that had a hand in making it go as good as it looks!
I see a match race w/ Mark in the near future! ;)

sofa king smooth
06-08-2004, 08:44 AM
ca19 what is the number to your insurance guy would like to give him a call.Trying to insure a california performance 18 with 700hp.thanks

MudPumper
06-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by sofa king smooth
ca19 what is the number to your insurance guy would like to give him a call.Trying to insure a california performance 18 with 700hp.thanks
Sofa King, this was the info Chris posted in the thread, Inspection for Insurance.
Terheggen/Malone, Inc.
Tel: (562) 496-2444
Located in Socal.

Cs19
06-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Sofa King, nice meeting you today. Cant wait to see your boat some day, maybe you could post some pics, everyone would love to see it.
The number Mudpumper posted is who insured me,give it a shot. From what I hear they are not excited about insuring blown deals,but like I told you, they didnt mention that to me.
Let us know how it goes.

TRG
06-08-2004, 09:03 PM
F%#$ing hippy! lol
that first pic has gotta be one of my NEW favorites chris! she sure does look good bro!
Todd

wrightnow
06-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by MikeF
Great work Chris! Same for everyone that had a hand in making it go as good as it looks!
I see a match race w/ Mark in the near future! ;)
I hear you Mike, It's only a matter of time, but it going to be close, both are DNE, MPD products too close to call.
I think I will start dieting now, it could be the differance...lol
Mark

TRG
06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
i think you may have the lead mark, considering you have a more aerodynamicly designed hair cut! :D
sorry chris!
tizzle

wrightnow
06-08-2004, 09:19 PM
:D :D :D

Cs19
06-08-2004, 10:31 PM
HaHa so funny.
Well I got a haircut tonight fellas, the fro was just too much resistance,it had to go.
Start dieting now..Haha. Man your really gonna make me work for this, Im no where near what your running, and your gonna start dieting? LOL ,Im gonna go buy whatever beer has the most calories next river trip and fill your cooler with it,I need all the help i can get.
Actually, Im confident the boat has lotsa potential, hopefully the boat responds to these next set of changes.Thinkin' about running at Elsinore early morning one day this weekend if anyones interested in coming out.
See ya.

novaguy
06-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Chris,
It was good meeting you today. Dave and I will be at Elsinore testing this friday. We finally got the pig back together and she is purring like a kitty. Friday will be awesome, as it's been two years that I haven't had her "wet". Hope to see you soon.
Rob
BTW,
That was some excellent grub today:D

HotHallet
06-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Chris- The boat looks awesome and from the video I saw at MPD it runs awesome too! Congrats man. Having just done a lot of work on my Hallett I know how good it feels to be back in the water and runnin' strong. Hope to do a trip to Big Riv soon.

Cs19
06-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by novaguy
Chris,
It was good meeting you today. Dave and I will be at Elsinore testing this friday. We finally got the pig back together and she is purring like a kitty. Friday will be awesome, as it's been two years that I haven't had her "wet". Hope to see you soon.
Rob
BTW,
That was some excellent grub today:D
Rob, Nice meeting you as well, good luck out there on Friday, Im sure everything will go perfect.Dave's work is top notch.You guys did a great job on the boat, I was very impressed.
All that hard work after 2 years is going to pay off, hopefully see you around, if not maybe i will see you at the Classic boat bash in August?
I agree, Wahoos has excellent grub..LOL
Take care..Cs19

Cs19
06-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by HotHallet
Chris- The boat looks awesome and from the video I saw at MPD it runs awesome too! Congrats man. Having just done a lot of work on my Hallett I know how good it feels to be back in the water and runnin' strong. Hope to do a trip to Big Riv soon.
Thanks Travis, ya shes gettin' there, I ve still got some work to do though.
Good luck with you mph goal, Im sure you will get there no problem, if not a little more than that. Yes, lets plan a trip out to Br, im always ready for the river.Throw out some dates and we will see what happens.
See ya around.