PDA

View Full Version : Email Notification

CxCx
06-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Does it work on this forum? I'm not getting them:confused: CxCx

FMluvswater
06-06-2004, 11:45 PM
PM notifies or thread topic subscriptions? PM notifies work fine for me. I've never subscribed to a topic here. Anyway if you have your options in your user CP set to e-mail notify any topic you're subscribed to and you aren't getting them ... only ***boat can help with that far as I know. :)

CxCx
06-06-2004, 11:54 PM
PM's work, but email notification doesn't even though I have it set to recieve them.
I also can't log into the Image Center:confused: It should be my same username & password, correct? CxCx

FMluvswater
06-07-2004, 12:03 AM
No you have to register for the image center seperately although it makes life easier for yourself if you do use same user name and password for the image center as for the forums - less to remember and keep track of. :)
I just remembered something about the notification thing ... seems to me ***boat turned it off board wide cuz people were getting flooded with e-mails even if they had subscribe turned off.

CxCx
06-07-2004, 12:10 AM
...for the info.
I can see how that could have gotten out of hand, considering the size of this board. CxCx

FMluvswater
06-07-2004, 12:14 AM
You're welcome, CxCx. :) Just sorry we both had to wait for my memory to kick in! LOL! :D