PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Mark and Michael

nodigg
06-07-2004, 06:26 AM
Much appreciation to Mark and Michael for all the hard work they did in getting the event together. It was a great day.
GREAT JOB FELLAS!
Loved the cooler, (and contents) and plaque and thanks for the award!
Our crew had a blast as usual (Only bummed we could not get them off the water for the house party Friday OR Saturday!) Great to see everyone again! Wish I could have gotten off the boat longer and met more but it was great talking to those I did bump in to. All you peeps are the greatest.

Party Cat
06-07-2004, 06:33 AM
So where's my GG&T biatch LMAO

nodigg
06-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Sorry, I'm fresh out! :confused:

dr. margarita
06-07-2004, 06:48 AM
It was a great day!!! Thanks to Mark and Michael for organizing the event. Too much fun!! Those jello shooters rocked!

RiverKitty
06-07-2004, 07:14 AM
THANK YOU to all those who helped plan, organize, etc. this event!!!
It was off the hook!!!!!!!
The weather was absolutley PURRRRFECT!!!!!!!!!! :D Couldn't have planned a better a day!!!!!
I could be wrong, but as far as I know, it went off without hitch....no injuries, etc.
Many Kudos & Thanks!!!!
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

THOR
06-07-2004, 07:17 AM
Top notch fellas! Well run, plenty of boat, babes, and jello shots. :D

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Yes.. double thanks.. Very cool bag an Plaque.. I got it up at my office right now..:D

phuggit
06-07-2004, 09:40 AM
It was our first OP6C and one hell of a good time. Props to all the peeps who put it together.
Anyone know why Billy Burger left?? I had to stick to a liquid lunch, which was ok. I didn't ruin my buzz.

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 09:42 AM
we also would like to throw out our thanks and appriciation for putting on a great party.. we had so much fun.. thank you so much for the great time and the memory's of what I can remember.. :D

That Guy
06-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Once again, thanks for all of everyone's hard work. It was our first but not our last. It was great to meet everyone. One quick question, when the patrol boat showed up, did they do anything or just check things out. I wondered if anyone got into any trouble? Hopefully not because this party was off the hook...again thanks.

ROZ
06-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by phuggit
Anyone know why Billy Burger left?? They couldn't do business in the preserve.....

RiverToysJas
06-07-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by sbark1
One quick question, when the patrol boat showed up, did they do anything or just check things out. I wondered if anyone got into any trouble?
They just checked things out.
RTJas :D

rivercrazy
06-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys for putting the great organized event! :D We had a great time and were really glad we were able to make it.
So ROZ, how is your hearing after the stereo contest judging? Ears still ringing?

Party Cat
06-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sbark1
Once again, thanks for all of everyone's hard work. It was our first but not our last. It was great to meet everyone. One quick question, when the patrol boat showed up, did they do anything or just check things out. I wondered if anyone got into any trouble? Hopefully not because this party was off the hook...again thanks.
Ahhh....I think that Whipped and Sausage Boy may have new boyfriends http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/s/rotflmao.gif
ahhh...actually..no one got busted.... :D :D

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Party Cat
Ahhh....I think that Whipped and Sausage Boy may have new boyfriends http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/s/rotflmao.gif
Hey everyone, just a side note. The couple that bought Billy Burgers lost some revenue by being forced to leave. Mark and Leslie are great people and need our support. I made sure to go get Billy burgers as soon as I left the party Saturday. Hope many of you did the same.
ahhh...actually..no one got busted.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
They couldn't do business in the preserve.....
Seems someone was not happy with the lack of being involved ....................???????

Whipped Caliber
06-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Thanks guys and girls you are all welcome!!!!!:)
And BTW thanks for the bail money!!!! J/K the CG and the Fish and Game just doing thier jobs!!
;)

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 11:05 AM
I too wanted to say thanks. The girls had a great time and can't wait until the next one. I am just sorry I didn't get off the baot much and walk around. It seems like I never get off the boat. I really just had to be there and keep an eye on the girls and keep the music playing for them. Someone has to look after all of them so it might as well be me :) The BL was very close by also :)

Sun burners
06-07-2004, 11:06 AM
I HAD A GREAT TIME!
Thanks again
MIKE!

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Thanks all involved in making this event.... PARTY happen! We had a great time and I doubt we will ever miss another.