PDA

View Full Version : Driver Needed

NorCalCat
06-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Does anyone know of a driver in the SO. CAL area. I am in the San Francisco area and need to get my boat to the shop in the Riverside area, however, I can not make the run. I will meet them half way, off HWY 5 at Harris Ranch.
I know there are drivers out there...
Thanks for your help!

Ntwotrance
06-07-2004, 09:35 AM
do you have a time frame? I might be heading up north for the 4th and could meet you on my way back down here....

NorCalCat
06-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
do you have a time frame? I might be heading up north for the 4th and could meet you on my way back down here....
I am shooting for the week of June 14 sometime.

Ntwotrance
06-07-2004, 09:42 AM
if it doesn't work out, let me know....

JetBoatRich
06-07-2004, 11:00 AM
I go from Lancaster to San Jose every Monday and return to Lancaster Friday:D let me know If I can help.

NorCalCat
06-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I go from Lancaster to San Jose every Monday and return to Lancaster Friday:D let me know If I can help.
JetBoatRich,
Thanks, that might workout. I will keep you posted. I am still trying to have someone from the shop meet me, but it is not looking very good. I should know more on Wednesday.
Thanks again for the help!:)

JetBoatRich
06-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
JetBoatRich,
Thanks, that might workout. I will keep you posted. I am still trying to have someone from the shop meet me, but it is not looking very good. I should know more on Wednesday.
Thanks again for the help!:)
Not a problem, hope to get out of town around noon on Friday:D

jerry billet
06-07-2004, 12:04 PM
I make the trip to LA regularly. Always strickly business(haha).Will be going down this week, probably thurs. Live in concord. Be glad to help out. F350 deisel, won't even know there's a boat behind me.
Jerry