PDA

View Full Version : Public Opology

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:38 AM
I did something REALLY stupid Saturday! I blasted down speed ally when I left trying to catch someone who was on the outside, and when I did not see them at the main river opening I turned around to go up to the Sandbar. Only problem was........I am so accustomed to blasting the turn at Rick' Hideout......I was not thinking about all you guys still tied up.................and hit you with friggin' big wake when I backed off at last, (when I regained my senses) Some people have no manners! (ME) This time it was me. SO......a big I am sorry for being stupid!:frown: :mad:

91nordic29
06-07-2004, 10:39 AM
trouble maker!;) :cool:

RiverKitty
06-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Sounds like *someone* needs a SPANKIN'!!!!!!!! :D

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Now this is the definition of CLASS!

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:42 AM
You guys were too fast for me to correct the stupid spelling even!
STILL STUPID!

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Damn! I kwne I shuold heve quotde you.

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by nodigg
I did something REALLY stupid Saturday! I blasted down speed ally when I left trying to catch someone who was on the outside, and when I did not see them at the main river opening I turned around to go up to the Sandbar. Only problem was........I am so accustomed to blasting the turn at Rick' Hideout......I was not thinking about all you guys still tied up.................and hit you with friggin' big wake when I backed off at last, (when I regained my senses) Some people have no manners! (ME) This time it was me. SO......a big I am sorry for being stupid!:frown: :mad:
Maybe some alcohol was involved :)

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 10:45 AM
You guys were too fast for me to correct the stupid spelling even!
STILL STUPID!
I forgive you (I wasn't there at the time though). I would have thrown a CL can at your ass....lol That is all they are good for anyhow :)
I DO agree with you on the STILL STUPID thing completely by the way.

Mrs. Restless22
06-07-2004, 10:45 AM
I dont remember this happening, but I think is super cool of you to apologiez online for it. Im sure anyone whos boat got rumbled by it will read this and really appreciate it ;)

dicudmore
06-07-2004, 10:47 AM
i think we were gone by then but classy move to admit the mistake :D
props to ya :D

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
trouble maker!;) :cool:
WHERE WERE YOU????????????????

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I forgive you (I wasn't there at the time though). I would have thrown a CL can at your ass....lol That is all they are good for anyhow :)
I DO agree with you on the STILL STUPID thing completely by the way.
I Thank my loyal fan for his support
BBBEEEEEUUUUUCCCcCCHHHHH! LOL!

91nordic29
we let time get away from us and have had family visiting etc. missed another one! we were there 3 weeks ago and didnt ever run into you.:(

Ziggy
That was you???? Didn't bother me:D :D Props for standing up to it tho.
There was one guy on a waverrunner that i cracked up on--he was bookin thru with his butt way back on the seat...can never look cool sitting like that:D

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 10:52 AM
I will tell you how really considerate and classy he is :) One example of taking other people and their feelins into consideration.....
We go out on a night ride, full moon, lots of people on board. At some point we were going at idle and Nodigg grabs my steering wheel and pulls it left. "WTF! Get off my stering wheel Rick" Not another peep until 5 seconds later we drag the prop and skag on some rocks. No big damage but the question I ask him is WTF! lol That is a standard ? I ask...anyhow his reply is along the lines of "Man, you know how you are and I didn't want to argue with you" again WTF! Next time call me an asshole Rick if you want but damn.....
Anyhow, just an example of him taking other people and their feelings under consideration!
WTF!

Mrs. Restless22
06-07-2004, 10:54 AM
LMAO!!! :D :D

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:54 AM
THAT ...was...me. If I coulda' stayed on it there would have been no wake but there were a few boats idling out so I thought it best to not scare the crap out of anyone further by passing them at 50 or 6o, er 35 mph in that channel and just admit my stupidity.

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 10:55 AM
THAT ...was...me. If I coulda' stayed on it there would have been no wake but there were a few boats idling out so I thought it best to not scare the crap out of anyone further by passing them at 50 or 6o, er 35 mph in that channel and just admit my stupidity.
Rumor has it that you opened it up to 38 this weekend. Is it true :)

nodigg
06-07-2004, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider
[B]I will tell you how really considerate and classy he is :) One example of taking other people and their feelins into consideration.....
We go out on a night ride, full moon, lots of people on board. At some point we were going at idle and Nodigg grabs my steering wheel and pulls it left. "WTF! Get off my stering wheel Rick" Not another peep until 2 seconds later we drag the prop and skag on some rocks. No big damage but the question I ask him is WTF! lol That is a standard ? I ask...anyhow his reply is along the lines of "Man, you know how you are and I didn't want to argue with you" again WTF! Next time call me an asshole Rick if you want but damn.....
Was there any alchohol involved in this night ride? Were you maybe turned around looking and talking to some females at the time? Did you hear the okay but we are heading for some rocks and then you pulled back right as my hands go up? I don't think so........LOL!
Anyhow, good thing was, VERY little damage for such a great weekend that started TUESDAY! ?
Next time no matter what I say, don't come out till one day before for the warm-up! Enough of this madness! j/k
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
I don't remember that.. but props to you for standing up..:D

nodigg
06-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Rumor has it that you opened it up to 38 this weekend. Is it true :)
I admit it, l when I saw Randy pulling out I hit it, (after folding the beer bong very carefully) and after being left behind by you and crew :yuk:, I jumped it hard to about 37.5 mph down the back stretch trying to catch him for a friendly race. Scared the crap outta me too at that speed.:rolleyes:

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider
[B]I will tell you how really considerate and classy he is :) One example of taking other people and their feelins into consideration.....
We go out on a night ride, full moon, lots of people on board. At some point we were going at idle and Nodigg grabs my steering wheel and pulls it left. "WTF! Get off my stering wheel Rick" Not another peep until 2 seconds later we drag the prop and skag on some rocks. No big damage but the question I ask him is WTF! lol That is a standard ? I ask...anyhow his reply is along the lines of "Man, you know how you are and I didn't want to argue with you" again WTF! Next time call me an asshole Rick if you want but damn.....
Was there any alchohol involved in this night ride? Were you maybe turned around looking and talking to some females at the time? Did you hear the okay but we are heading for some rocks and then you pulled back right as my hands go up? I don't think so........LOL!
Anyhow, good thing was, VERY little damage for such a great weekend that started TUESDAY! ?
Next time no matter what I say, don't come out till one day before for the warm-up! Enough of this madness! j/k
:D
No....OK maybe a couple of BL's
There were females on board? Your kidding me right :)
I thought you said you wanted a CPT Morgan and DC on the rocks
I thought you were waving at another boat or something...lol
Who really needs more than 2 hours sleep nightly anyhow Rick? I think I see an argument coming on regarding the 1 day thing.....lol
Had a great time Rick. Had to bust your ass on the apology thing just to have some fun. You already know this but I just wanted to again let you know I appreciated your hospitality and help on every thing.
Alright....enough of the sentimental shit....:)

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 11:16 AM
I admit it, l when I saw Randy pulling out I hit it, (after folding the beer bong very carefully) and after being left behind by you and crew :yuk:, I jumped it hard to about 37.5 mph down the back stretch trying to catch him for a friendly race. Scared the crap outta me too at that speed.:rolleyes:
I tell you that Randy is not afraid to drive his boat. That thing was hopping. Very impressive boat and I loved watching it fly over those wakes. We ran with him for a while but would not be able to catch him if he did not back off the throttle. I just love the sound of the jets.

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 11:17 AM
I say we put it back together and make the girls each grab a hose and drink till they pass out....lol

Laveyman
06-07-2004, 11:44 AM
I can't believe none of you guys saw this!!! It was soooo bad that the waves were rocking my boat up against my garage door all the way back here in Corona! It was horrible! But, still a classy move to say oooooppps publically. :D

RiverToysJas
06-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Props to you NoDigg for stepping up. I don't remember it specifically, but my boat was on the far back side and very protected from such shananagans.
Now if only the chick that through the bottle across Disco's deck would opogize to him, we'd all be square!!! ;)
RTJas :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Must have been the new flames that made you do that Rick!!
:D :D

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Must have been the new flames that made you do that Rick!!
:D :D
Linda, sweetie....they are dragon feathers :) At least that is what I was told....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Linda, sweetie....they are dragon feathers :) At least that is what I was told....
Ooops, my bad.
All I am saying is the former "too white cheetah" would not have done something so disrespectful. :p
Actually, we were right behind and I didn't even notice. Not that I could see straight though. :D

Party Cat
06-07-2004, 12:29 PM
What a loser.... :D :D
And then ya probably went to the channel and pulled some more crazy shiznit LMAO

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Ooops, my bad.
All I am saying is the former "too white cheetah" would not have done something so disrespectful. :p
Actually, we were right behind and I didn't even notice. Not that I could see straight though. :D
Thanks for coming onto the boat and talking for a few. Your hubby Jason is one of the few guys allowed on board when the girls come out. He always has a pass to get in :) It is quite comical actually....guys try to climb on board and the girls just push them off....I think they were ready to grab Jason and toss him. I am glad I saw him before they got a hold of him. Actually he would have probably liked it. It was nice to see you guys again.

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Party Cat
What a loser.... :D :D
And then ya probably went to the channel and pulled some more crazy shiznit LMAO
Of course that was after he fetched me a beer :)