PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks too.......

Gman
06-07-2004, 11:10 AM
The Parker crew!!!!!
RD: Thanks for the hospitality and the use of the couch! As always you were a great host. You are one of the coolest guys I have ever had the priviledge to know and kick it with!
Jackpunx: Mark thank you so much for the triple digit ride :D You are a very cool person. You have a great view on life. Always smiling. I wish you all the best and hope to see ya at Hollister.
Badblown: A.K.A. sexy Danny. Thank you for a great time on your boat all weekend. Glad to see nothing broke and fun was had by all. After spending some time with you and drinking and talking, all I can say is your Parents should be very proud. tHey raised a great person with a wonderful outlook on life.:D
The Scuba's: You guys just rock!!!!:D Monique you are always so nice to talk to. Scuba is a lucky man. Steve I just have one word for you buddy (SHOCKER) :D f**KING HILARIOUS!!!!
The Knuckleheads: The thread about you was right!! You guys are just a kick a$$ couple that knows how to have fun and are just down right cool to hang with. You were defiantly robbed for best party crew!!! But hey at least you made it, and from what I remember everyone loved your party favors. It was my priviledge and honor to finally meet you. Knowing RD the mayor did nothing for you.
Silver: Wow!!!! Just wow! You are so..........I can't find words to describe you. Thank you for the quick talk about me and the g/f problem. She is doing much better and had a blast at Vegas. Maybe next time out I will have prego info. I see many great things for you in the future!!!
Bre & Andy: As always it was great to see you guys. I am glad the boat is coming along. Sorry we didn't get to party in Parker with you guys. Bre I still need Shamrock pasties. :) I bought her a shirt from Bandock's so she didn't kick my a$$ when I got home.
Forensic: What can I say? We have been friends since we were kids. We have been to 3 OP6C events never had any drama and basically spend the weekend drunk as hell and loving life!!:D Not bad this time for not having the boat, A place to stay, ANd a car to get there in!!:D
Thank you to the folks that thru this event. And a special thanks to all the peeps I hung with and drank with at the casa: ADAM,NATE,SARAH,MCKENZIE,MICHELLE,ZACH, PAT, and anyone I am forgetting.
I know there is a lot going on in the world right now, And the world can seem like a f**ked up place. But if everyone was like the people who were at this party this weekend it would be one hell of a place to live. The love, friendship, caring, and compassion that is showed at these events is AMAZING!!!! Plus the drinking, and naked women part doesn't hurt either! Long live River peeps!!!!
Hey DAVE dinner for one!!!! roflmao!

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by GGMMAANN
The Scuba's: You guys just rock!!!!:D Monique you are always so nice to talk to. Scuba is a lucky man. Steve I just have one word for you buddy (SHOCKER) :D f**KING HILARIOUS!!!!
OK, What did I do now?:confused: :D

BADBLOWN572
06-07-2004, 11:16 AM
GGMMAANN, it was great meating and hanging out with you! Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it! It is always great meeting new people who have a positive outlook on live and are always down for a good time. :) You are welcome in my boat any time. Hope to see you again soon.
Danny

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Jackpunx: Mark thank you so much for the triple digit ride You are a very cool person. You have a great view on life. Always smiling. I wish you all the best and hope to see ya at Hollister.
You and Forensic are alway's welcome on my boat..I had a great time talking with you and look forward to doing it again...Lets talk about the Hollister ride.. I'll see who I want to bring.. And No.. Sexy Danny is not riding on the back of my bike:D
The Knuckleheads: The thread about you was right!! You guys are just a kick a$$ couple that knows how to have fun and are just down right cool to hang with. You were defiantly robbed for best party crew!!! But hey at least you made it, and from what I remember everyone loved your party favors. It was my priviledge and honor to finally meet you. Knowing RD the mayor did nothing for you.
LOL.. your right abou that.. I cant figure out if I want to turn Gay and steal Bill.. Or Kill Bill and take his wife..Of course I would have to kill RD too.. lol:D J/k Good folks glad to know them as well
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/9435gman-med.jpg

Gman
06-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Now thta's a funny pic. I can't tell if my shorts are wet or pissed my pants!!:D

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
RMAO..
I think first you pissed your pants..then your shorts were wet:D

Gman
06-07-2004, 01:47 PM
OK, What did I do now? That was "THE SHOCKER" Not OGSHOCKER!! lol But I am sure you did something wrong.
You are welcome in my boat any time. Hope to see you again soon. Cool, when do we leave?:D
LOL.. your right about that.. I cant figure out if I want to turn Gay and steal Bill.. Or Kill Bill and take his wife..Of course I would have to kill RD too.. lol J/k Good folks glad to know them as well ROFLMAO!!!!! you hit that on the head. Those guys kick butt:D
You and Forensic are alway's welcome on my boat..I had a great time talking with you and look forward to doing it again...Lets talk about the Hollister ride.. I'll see who I want to bring.. And No.. Sexy Danny is not riding on the back of my bike Oh come on he would look........Um.....Sexy! Yeah that's it SEXY! I will get with you closer to the Hollister date:D
I think first you pissed your pants..then your shorts were wet All I know is I look f**ked up!:D
Whadddup... Glad you guys had a goodtime. Now get back to fixing Forensics Spectra!! Or it's going to be "Dinner for one" for both of ya's... And oh yeah excuse me that will be dinner for one!:D