PDA

View Full Version : So Who One The OP6C Prizes??

RVRGIRL
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
So what did people win for prizes? And which boats, groups won? Does anyone have any pics with the prizes they one?? Just curious since I was not at the event. Instead home with a sprained knee.:(

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 12:18 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49044

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Someone else has the pics..
I won best boat under 23'
Mbrown got best sterio
Ndog got best party crew
they gave us a bitchen cooler back with Gray Goose and Coors light..
and a killer Plaque.
Thanks again for that.. :D

BADBLOWN572
06-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Cant forget that Scuba won for best Gizmo

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
Cant forget that Scuba won for best Gizmo
what was it?.. Nipple rings?:D
Or was it his wife...lol

BADBLOWN572
06-07-2004, 12:26 PM
For this
http://members.cox.net/op6c-v/OP6C-VII/images/IMG_0504.jpg
And Mark (Whipped565) won for best boat over 23'

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 12:28 PM
that was a cool gizmo.. I won bruises all over my legs does that count for anything.. LMAO!! :D :eek:

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 12:29 PM
I won this in the rafflehttp://www.slideanchor.com/web_images/4.jpg
My name got called as " OC Shocker, Orange County Shocker Oh wait OG Shocker" I got so confuused I thought someone stole my online identity.;)
What a nice surprise it was. I am glad I was in a good nieghborhood, I thought I was going to get jumped on the way back to the boat...
:D

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
that was a cool gizmo.. I won bruises all over my legs does that count for anything.. LMAO!! :D :eek:
I dont know .. do they count for anything?.. what were you doing to get them.. and do they look like finger prints?:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
LMAO!! I have funky tan lines.. LOL!! I think I got them from falling on someone or dancing.. can't remember.. It was so nice to meet you finally.. and thanks for the hug.. ;) :p

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:36 PM
You as well.. I look forward to the next one.. Are you guys going out on the weekend of the 17th?.. You should.. we have a little shindig going.. Oh BTW... If things go as planned..Can I use your shower>>lol>>>

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
You as well.. I look forward to the next one.. Are you guys going out on the weekend of the 17th?.. You should.. we have a little shindig going.. Oh BTW... If things go as planned..Can I use your shower>>lol>>>
the 17th I belive is when we get the boat.. but you will have to use the shower here in CC the one in havisu is too small..;) ;) :D

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Yes I did.. Very cool toys.. I never win anything... Do you think it had anything to do with the bribe I gave to the judges?..:D
Did I do lap dances this weekend?..

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 12:43 PM
the 17th I belive is when we get the boat.. but you will have to use the shower here in CC the one in havisu is too small..;) ;) :D
for how many people..
I say invite Dave,Bre,Andy, Sexy Dannie, and lets have a shower party!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 12:45 PM
for how many people..
we can fit 8 people comfortably.. ;) ;) :p :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Yes I did.. Very cool toys.. I never win anything... Do you think it had anything to do with the bribe I gave to the judges?..:D
Did I do lap dances this weekend?..
if you did lap dances I missed mine.:frown: ;) I would have taken a few..:D

Angie
06-07-2004, 12:47 PM
BOBALOO won the Orion speakers in the raffle.:D

RiverToysJas
06-07-2004, 12:52 PM
As one of the two judges for the best "big boat" meaning, over 23' in length, I can tell you all it was a tough choice. There were so many boat, and I opologize to those I couldn't talk to longer becuase I making my judging rounds.
RD and I narrowed it down to three boats, and then went over what each boat had going in the areas of Gel, motor, and stereo. We then were able to eliminate one of the three, because it wasn't up to the other two in one of the areas. Now we had two boats that were just awesome. When other things, like interior amenities were considered also, WhippedCaliber became the winner, with the best of everything in all areas. As one of the hosts, he was reluctant to accept the cooler, but after we told him it was not up to him, it was the final decision of RD and I soley, he accepted.
So Congrats Mark, for building the total package!!! :D
RTJas :D

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 01:07 PM
if you did lap dances I missed mine.:frown: ;) I would have taken a few..:D
Hey.. Now that I think about it.. I didnt get to collect on mine..:confused:

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
As one of the two judges for the best "big boat" meaning, over 23' in length, I can tell you all it was a tough choice. There were so many boat, and I opologize to those I couldn't talk to longer becuase I making my judging rounds.
RD and I narrowed it down to three boats, and then went over what each boat had going in the areas of Gel, motor, and stereo. We then were able to eliminate one of the three, because it wasn't up to the other two in one of the areas. Now we had two boats that were just awesome. When other things, like interior amenities were considered also, WhippedCaliber became the winner, with the best of everything in all areas. As one of the hosts, he was reluctant to accept the cooler, but after we told him it was not up to him, it was the final decision of RD and I soley, he accepted.
yes congrats on that.. its one hell of a boat.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey.. Now that I think about it.. I didnt get to collect on mine..:confused:
we will make it up to you.. and happy belated birthday BTW.. I don't think I said that to you this weekend. ;)

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Ok..But it will be your job to remember .. because I drink to much and things tend to slip my mind:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Ok..But it will be your job to remember .. because I drink to much and things tend to slip my mind:D
LMAO!! stay away from the lady handing out jello shots and stick to the ones that give you hugs.. LOL!!:D :eek:

Gman
06-07-2004, 01:14 PM
One of the best times was watching.........mrs flying V's little Hand pasties meeting I believe it was 2 gorgeous little Heart pasties!!! :D Well worth the price of admission!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by GGMMAANN
One of the best times was watching.........mrs flying V's little Hand pasties meeting I believe it was 2 gorgeous little Heart pasties!!! :D Well worth the price of admission!
LMAO!! thanks sweety.. I'm surprised you remember that.. give me 10 or a high 5.. :D :eek:

AZmike
06-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Who owns the party cat? I think that was my bosses old boat?

MudPumper
06-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Who won Miss OP6 and where are the pics of her?????:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Who won Miss OP6 and where are the pics of her?????:D
it was miss 502 procharger.( Rachel) :D

hboldno7
06-07-2004, 03:24 PM
WoW

CEO
06-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
This is a picture of her.. :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543OP6C-7_6-5-04_054-med.jpg
RD
Damn, what a good choice. She's Smokin'

jackpunx
06-07-2004, 03:34 PM
RD
Didnt I help you pick her?... :D

CEO
06-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Fine Chioce RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 04:16 PM
I agree.. she was a good choice.. :D

mbrown2
06-07-2004, 04:24 PM
RD, I think you only had been there for 10 min before you told me who was getting MsOP6...definitely a good choice....and Mark's boat was bad ass all the way around...The over and under 23 must have been a tough choice since there were some sick rigs in attendance, but the Stoker was bad ass....it always looks good making the run up to the dam in the afternoon....I heard him coming up, and drove the g-cart down to sneak a peak at the run/float...:cool:

Garrddogg
06-07-2004, 04:39 PM
RD
WOW !:D

carreraboat
06-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Who donated all those cool prizes? i tell you guys just keep making this better and better each time!

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:43 PM
I won a box anchor/ or sand spike
(I don't remember) Scream had to pick it up for me as I was giving tours of our boat and missed the raffle:D

Ziggy
06-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Congrats to Mark for sure.....Great job all around from him plus he had the badest boat :D
Question...who won for an actual 23' boat :D :p ...mines not in the under or over 23' catagory:D

Jrocket
06-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Nice job Mbrown! :D

Hallett19
06-07-2004, 07:04 PM
there should be an award for "most drunk" or "most consumed alcohol" :) We plowed through a 30 pack, 2 6ers of mikes hard lemonade, a half bottle (HUGE BOTTLE) of Kettle One and six tall rockstars and then 2 22oz mikes hards and a BIG ASS bag of wine !!! ........ need I go on, and that is not including all the jello shots and beer bongs we did. OP6 was another good time in the bag ! Kudos to the sponsers and massive props to the cordinators !!

N2Lake
06-07-2004, 07:19 PM
RD
Is that the same thong her husband had on :yuk:

jackpunx
06-08-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
RD, I think you only had been there for 10 min before you told me who was getting MsOP6...definitely a good choice....and Mark's boat was bad ass all the way around...The over and under 23 must have been a tough choice since there were some sick rigs in attendance, but the Stoker was bad ass....it always looks good making the run up to the dam in the afternoon....I heard him coming up, and drove the g-cart down to sneak a peak at the run/float...:cool:
Thanks for the compliments.. We are going to have to take one of those runs together.. Love burning gas in that section of the river.. :D
Mark

RiverKitty
06-08-2004, 12:20 PM
for how many people..
Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!! :D LMAO!!!

RiverKitty
06-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by GGMMAANN
One of Mrs. Flyin' Vee's "hands" pulled off one of the little heart pasties. I think that was called a "Pastie Malfunction"!!!
Maybe we should try a hot melt glue gun next time, eh? :confused: :eek: :p

Debbolas
06-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
One of Mrs. Flyin' Vee's "hands" pulled off one of the little heart pasties. I think that was called a "Pastie Malfunction"!!!
Maybe we should try a hot melt glue gun next time, eh? :confused: :eek: :p
OUCH!!!
count me out.....................;)