PDA

View Full Version : NEW Member

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the JUNGLE going out to my friend.
Welcome Markc!

markc
06-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Thank you!

dimarcobros
06-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Welcome!!!
DMB

riverbound
06-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Welcome

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by markc
Thank you!
This is a pretty cool place, and beware the jungle can get downright nasty at times - that's either good or bad, depending on your perspective!;)
One recommendation, however, stay away from that OG character. If he replies to any of you threads, watch out. He'll spew that right wing bull shit your way;). Oh, and I forgot to mention, this is a very liberal site, so be sure to mind your P's and Q's....:rolleyes:
Now, with the ground rules set - WELCOME!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2004, 04:03 PM
welcome aboard.. enjoy.. :D

Mr.Havasu
06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Any friend of OG is a friend of mine!
Welcome Mark
Now play nice:D

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Now play nice:D
was that directed at me:rolleyes:
I always play nice!!!!;)

OGShocker
06-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
This is a pretty cool place, and beware the jungle can get downright nasty at times - that's either good or bad, depending on your perspective!;)
One recommendation, however, stay away from that OG character. If he replies to any of you threads, watch out. He'll spew that right wing bull shit your way;). Oh, and I forgot to mention, this is a very liberal site, so be sure to mind your P's and Q's....:rolleyes:
Now, with the ground rules set - WELCOME!
Potty mouth liberal!:D

Ziggy
06-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Bien Venue

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Potty mouth liberal!:D
it just kinda flowed out...sorry if I offended!
Seriously, are you going to close on the 4th (around that date) and if so, will you be there for a few days after? I'd like to hook up and have a non-political discussion with you! Like that'll ever happen! LOL;)

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:23 PM
who are we welcoming and where is he?
(summerlove I waited for you all night at the turtle for my drink)
:rolleyes:

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
who are we welcoming and where is he?
(summerlove I waited for you all night at the turtle for my drink)
:rolleyes:
Did you really? I spent the day in Laughlin and when we got back we were pretty wiped. I almost made it down there, but I called Warlock 25 and he said pretty much everyone was out of comission so we bailed! I'll have to make it up to you. When do you make your next Havazoo trip?

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Did you really? I spent the day in Laughlin and when we got back we were pretty wiped. I almost made it down there, but I called Warlock 25 and he said pretty much everyone was out of comission so we bailed! I'll have to make it up to you. When do you make your next Havazoo trip?
Well.............I exagerated.....................Matt and I hit the Turtle bar just before dinner, (Met Babaloo and Boobs a lot and I guess Jordy?!-grrrrr) Looked around, but it is hard to recognise people without their boats, if ya know what I mean. Everyone knew who I was, but I still don't remember who I met, can't put a name with faces.....
We are headed out to Park Moabi the last week of June. Then August Beach Bash.....:D

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Well.............I exagerated.....................Matt and I hit the Turtle bar just before dinner, (Met Babaloo and Boobs a lot and I guess Jordy?!-grrrrr) Looked around, but it is hard to recognise people without their boats, if ya know what I mean. Everyone knew who I was, but I still don't remember who I met, can't put a name with faces.....
We are headed out to Park Moabi the last week of June. Then August Beach Bash.....:D
ok then. I don't feel so bad. dodged that bullet!
sounds like we'll miss each other, but then again, when do you leave PM at the end of the month?

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:37 PM
We are doing a Sunday thru Thursday thing, so July 1st.....

summerlove
06-07-2004, 04:54 PM
We are doing a Sunday thru Thursday thing, so July 1st.....
we're going back out the 4th thru the 19th! We're doing our annual Lake Powell trip as well during that trip.

Debbolas
06-07-2004, 04:58 PM
We are doing Powell the third week of the month, I think we are JUST missing each other this summer....Maybe OPO6C in Oct? I am bringing a notepad and camera so I can log everyone I meet. It is driving me crazy I can't remember who I met.......:rolleyes:
(I think there is one person, who's ass I wanted to kick, but I didn't know it and shook their hand!?!?!LOL:D

Ntwotrance
06-07-2004, 05:02 PM
welcome!

FMluvswater
06-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Welcome markc. :)

JetBoatRich
06-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Welcome Markc:D have fun;)

malibuken
06-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Greetings Markc. :D