PDA

View Full Version : To my crew at OP6

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 09:29 PM
formerly known as Nodiggs crew :) Still don't understand it but who cares anyhow :) The point was to have fun and we had a lot of it.
You came, you saw and you kicked ass.
Melissa, Rosie, Anne, Karen, Margie, Gaby and Cathee....you girls were on fire as usual. To win the Best Party Crew was directly attributed to you all. You deserved it totally. I don't care if we win any award just as long as all of you enjoyed yourself. I think everybody that came out would agree that we bring a friggin' the party :) WTF would we have done if the rest of the girls had made it?
For some of you that look at this this is some of the effort our crew put out there for OP6:
Matching OP6 bucket hats for the women
Matching Hooters and Shooters shirts for the women
Matching OP6 wraps for the women
Matching OP6 ball caps for the men
An 8 person beer bong which took way to long to assemble but it kicked ass
Shots given out with head shaking, whistle blowing and a toss into the water to anybody that wanted one
Loud, party music all day
Dancing all day
Free pasties for anybody that wanted them applied :)
These girls put a lot of thought into this and wanted to win the award. Sometimes you take a step back and say roll with it.
Sam and Rick you guys really put a lot of hard work into this also and I want you to know that I appreciated all of it. We all know without the girls we would just be another sausage party.

dicudmore
06-07-2004, 09:34 PM
sausage party = no good.......
your crew, very nice :D

DryHeatOnly
06-07-2004, 09:39 PM
pictures hd, pictures man! I havn't seen any of the winning crew.

dicudmore
06-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
pictures hd, pictures man! I havn't seen any of the winning crew.
you had to be there to appreciate it :D

hd&boatrider
06-07-2004, 09:47 PM
I am not really into the pic thing too much. The girls took a lot of pics and maybe they will post some. To tell you truth I didn't even know we won because I just stayed on the boat and kept playing the music. I think 1-2 of the girls went up there to get the award. I was in a fog at that point anyhow :)

nodigg
06-08-2004, 06:26 AM
Tom, just to set the record straight. I think it is very big of you in regard to how you are handling this thing. As I told you, the award belongs to the girls and the girls belong to you. I don't know how we got mixed up but since you are known as my son I guess it is all in the family anyhow. LOL! I even announced that I was a sausage party this year. IMO you were definately in the running for best stereo and best sand bar gizmo.
NO BODY can keep up with HD&boatrider when it comes to partying long and hard! You ARE the best party crew all by yourself!
(I think I gotta go have a good cry crow) LOL!

nodigg
06-08-2004, 07:53 AM
I would have been happy to tow your whole crew and rig the party with my winnebago on the water. If only I had known! Sorry to hear about your bad morning too late. cya next time.
Rick

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Knuckle head
Lets see....
We gave away
2 dozen Knuckle heads t-shirts
2 dozen Knuckle heads tank tops
2 dozen Knuckle heads babby dollz
2 dozen Knuckle heads girls tanks
100 KH cozzies
100 KH shot glass
We also had:
The Beer bong that won best sand bar gizzmo
Fully loaded bar with over $500 dollars worth of alcohol
two kegs of beer
1000 jello-shots
A party crew that brought it hard despite the fact we broke down on the way to the cove.(Steve,Monique,Shelli,Silver Dave,Todd,Charlaine,Chrystal,Dave,Mindy,ETC)
In short:
Party Crew title defence = $2500
Ceasing Party barge motor= NOT going to be priceless
The OP6 Party = WORTH EVERY PENNY THIS TRIP COST
Congrats to you & your crew HD&Boatrider:) I know what it takes to plan somethin like this.
See ya next year:D
Thanks KH....I appreciate it. You guys definitely have a party crew with no doubts about it. Spending that kind of money raises the bar for next OP6 ;) Damn, where is the check book at? There is no question to me that our title will be short lived though. Hope the motor damage isn't too expensive. You have the right attitude about OP6. It is about having a good time and hanging out with other people that have the same passion to be on the water.

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by nodigg
Tom, just to set the record straight. I think it is very big of you in regard to how you are handling this thing. As I told you, the award belongs to the girls and the girls belong to you. I don't know how we got mixed up but since you are known as my son I guess it is all in the family anyhow. LOL! I even announced that I was a sausage party this year. IMO you were definately in the running for best stereo and best sand bar gizmo.
NO BODY can keep up with HD&boatrider when it comes to partying long and hard! You ARE the best party crew all by yourself!
(I think I gotta go have a good cry crow) LOL!
Rick...you and I both know we don't care as long as we brought a party with us. Since those girls belong to me I think I am going to have them take care of a few matters for me :D Sand Bar Gizmo: Too much engineering and assembly which caused it to go up late. Stereo: Nope, the other systems are top of the line and mine wasn't working fully anyhow.
I will remember to not come down 4 days ahead of time next OP6 in Havasu. Why sleep in Havasu...you can sleep when you get back home....Opppsss, thats right you pretty much live there....I hope you have recovered!

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 10:59 AM
KH....One suggestion for you...Maybe we should make sure we tie up together at the next one and just blow up the friggin' lake :)

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Knuckle head
Sounds like a plan to me:)
Just talked to a few of the girls and they like the idea also :). This could get really good KH

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 08:25 AM
So we still going to combine groups :idea: :shift:
OP6 in Parker= No prizes. :D But we can still bring it! :D :2purples:

RiverDave
01-14-2005, 10:49 AM
OP6 in Parker= No prizes. :D But we can still bring it! :D :2purples:
How do you know there's no prizes? :D
There "might be" prizes...
RD

OutCole'd
01-14-2005, 10:54 AM
No shirts i'm guessing because of liability??

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 10:55 AM
How do you know there's no prizes? :D
There "might be" prizes...
RD
You are right I don't know, but I was just going off of parker history. :D

RiverToysJas
01-14-2005, 11:00 AM
No shirts i'm guessing because of liability??
Um.....no comment yet....

nodigg
01-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Tom, pasty boy is already buggin me about the next Op6 and I am scheduled to go. With a NEW pontoon boat to boot!

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Tom, pasty boy is already buggin me about the next Op6 and I am scheduled to go. With a NEW pontoon boat to boot!
New pontoon? You sold the deck boat? (out of the loop) :confused:

2sand2
01-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Op6 Open
Open
Open
Open
Is It June Yet.
You Know For Us First Timers It Isnt Nice Bringing Up How Fun It Is.