PDA

View Full Version : I Need advise on buying a cheetah boat

mmbuzzy
06-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Can anyone give me advise on the 24' Cheetah stilleto boat. I am looking to buy a used one but im not real familiar with it.

Sandbar Mike
06-08-2004, 06:20 AM
First make sure the engine and drive are in good condition make sure the seller agrees to have it professionally serviced.
Make sure it doesn't leak water.
Make sure the original owner has taken care of it the way you would.
If you want it;
Make your purchase:p

rvrkaosI
06-08-2004, 10:26 AM
I bought mine new in 2000; the boat has given us pleasurable trips with many great parties on board! Mine is a cuddy cabin, alot of room, 454MPI has been great to us, no problems, top end is 65mph; The white interior is great as long as you store it in the garage, I kept mine outside for the first 3 years, and it takes a toll! Now in the garage, its great!
Good luck, get a engine check before buying, check the hull for cracks, and if all is good, go for it! Check with Bob at Cheetah, he can also probably give you some possible if any history on the boat, he remembers by far most of his boats that are made...

CHEETER-JOE
06-08-2004, 01:20 PM
I love mine. Although the only thing Cheetah is the hull.:D :D

24RODjr
06-09-2004, 05:51 AM
We bought ours new....so I don't know about getting one used, but....
The boat is a smokin' deal for the money. The hull is solid and fun (especially when you can get it up out of the water), and like any boat, it will hold up as well as you take care of it.
Enjoy!

bigq
06-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
Make sure it doesn't leak water.
Very important in a boat:D .