PDA

View Full Version : Shark Attack At OP6

Shark In The Pond
06-08-2004, 01:13 PM
First trip out and WOW :cool: Met soooooo many cool peeps ! Had a great time and would love to come out again . Thanks to all ! I did catch hell about my Tx. slang but I'm damn proud of it ! Hung out ALOT on PC boat and I can tell ya that's the place to be :eek: Mr. flyingV and Mr restless 22 you guys are off the hook ! SandbarJunkies thank's for letting me catch a ride in that DCB back to the sandbar ! I had me two lovely ladies in the back seat next to me and I was in heaven , I belive there were some pics of that and would love to see them sometime !

OGShocker
06-08-2004, 01:17 PM
It was nice meeting you Shark'! You can hang out with us anytime.

Mrs. Restless22
06-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey wheres Shark? LOL :D
I dunno why I kept saying that to you, but I got such a kick out of it everytime!!
It was awesome to hang out with you and Ratso & his son!! I loved the texas accent ;)
You guys have to try and come back out, but just fly next time!! Your more then welcome on our boat anytime :D :cool:

Ziggy
06-08-2004, 01:38 PM
You're a cool Hombre Shark--come out and party with us anytime.
How'd you guys do in Vegas? Loose you arses or fill the gas tank?

Shark In The Pond
06-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
It was nice meeting you Shark'! You can hang out with us anytime.
Ditto here brother ! Thanks for letting me on your boat which is just awesome ! And your new family memeber Tom was real cool also !

Shark In The Pond
06-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
Hey wheres Shark? LOL :D
I dunno why I kept saying that to you, but I got such a kick out of it everytime!!
It was awesome to hang out with you and Ratso & his son!! I loved the texas accent ;)
You guys have to try and come back out, but just fly next time!! Your more then welcome on our boat anytime :D :cool:
Right here darling you just keep calling me !

Shark In The Pond
06-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
You're a cool Hombre Shark--come out and party with us anytime.
How'd you guys do in Vegas? Loose you arses or fill the gas tank?
The Zig man :cool: :cool: Still have a couple of dollars left so I guess I did OK ?

Scream
06-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Shark, Good to meet "y'all" at OP6C. :D What a memorable (at least I wish I could remember) weekend.
Next time we're deep in the heart of Texas, we'll get together and have some hush puppies and beer. LOL
Scream

Shark In The Pond
06-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Shark, Good to meet "y'all" at OP6C. :D What a memorable (at least I wish I could remember) weekend.
Next time we're deep in the heart of Texas, we'll get together and have some hush puppies and beer. LOL
Scream
I look forward to it ! The red carpet will be rolled out for you ! Thank you .