PDA

View Full Version : Custom Detailing

Dragboat Dad
06-08-2004, 04:08 PM
I just had my truck detailed this morning by board member Billy B's brother Bobby, and I can't begin to tell how awesome it looks. For anyone looking to get there car, truck, or boat detailed do yourself a favor and have Bobby do it.
I am very anal about my stuff, and was very reluctatnt to let anyone touch my truck, but it had some terrible water spots that I could not get out. Now like I said, normally I wouldn't let anyone wash my stuff, but after seeing how Bobby maintains his own truck and boat I knew he was my guy. So this morning I made the 1hr trip to Upland with low expectation, because like I said I could not for the life of me get rid of the spots, well I pulled up to the shop around 8am and by 2 I was heading home with my truck looking the best it ever has. Keep in mind that six hours included some chit chat. I can honestly say it was my best spent money ever, period!! If you are considering getting something detailed do yourself a favor and call him.
If you are interested in contacting him pm me and I will give you his number

Speedin' Ian
06-08-2004, 04:08 PM
My bad, the above post was by me

novaguy
06-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the info....I will call him tomorrow. What kind of truck do you have and how much does he charge? I need to get my boat detailed and am thinking of doing my suburban also.

Speedin' Ian
06-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Here's a pic of my truck after he finished detailing it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1349113-1324_IMG-med.JPG
It was overcast when we snapped the picture so it does the truck no justice, but trust me this truck looks like new, just look how the white of the truck compares to the white of the boat. I'd rather not discuss the price, because I'm sure every job is different, but I can assure you for what he did to this truck it was well worth it. In fact I'm going to take my boat to him as soon as I get some free time.

novaguy
06-09-2004, 08:28 AM
looks nice....I just called but got no answer. I'll try him again later. That looks like the same complex where Billy B. is at.

Speedin' Ian
06-09-2004, 08:36 AM
It is the same complex, they work together. Yeah keep trying they are probably in the booth.