PDA

View Full Version : Mopar boat parts wanted!!!

BiesemeyerSquirt
06-08-2004, 04:31 PM
I am looking to replace my 454 with a 440 and am needing some mounting plates/logs. Dose anyone have some?? I would be more then willing to trade my glenwood chevy stuff and some cash to boot or will buy outright.

rcurtis
06-13-2004, 09:13 PM
i have over the transom rewarder headers and a set of through the transom edelbrock headers, both sets are for 440 plus a rear motor mount flywheel cover. my phone # is 580-832-2126 best to call me after 8.30pm

wsuwrhr
06-13-2004, 09:54 PM
I would be happy to oblige.
I have CNC machined parts for your B-RB install that you will need.
Front and rear motorplates, water exit plates, PTO flange, special ring gear flexplate.
You can see them on my SB Products site if rcurtis's parts don't work out.
Brian

wsuwrhr
06-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by rcurtis
i have over the transom rewarder headers and a set of through the transom glenwood headers, both sets are for 440 plus a rear motor mount flywheel cover. my phone # is 580-832-2126 best to call me after 8.30pm
How much are you looking to get for the Rewarder headers?
Any pictures of them?
Brian

GM Killer
06-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
I would be happy to oblige.
I have CNC machined parts for your B-RB install that you will need.
Front and rear motorplates, water exit plates, PTO flange, special ring gear flexplate.
You can see them on my SB Products site if rcurtis's parts don't work out.
Brian
Brian
Dont encourage the guy to go Mopar!!! But then again you guys are a rare breed, so the few of you we do have must get some respect, I guess!!! (Im trying to be nice)
note: my toy is ready to start abusing these General Malfunctions. Get the KB together and we can go on a rampage.;)

rcurtis
06-15-2004, 07:00 PM
i have over the transom rewarder headers and a set of through the transom edelbrock headers, both sets are for 440 plus a rear motor mount flywheel cover. my phone # is 580-832-2126 best to call me after 8.30pm

rcurtis
06-15-2004, 07:14 PM
i dont have any pictures of the headers yet. they are in fair shape other than getting too hot and blued and bronze them. the bottoms are not rusted and never been welded on. i would trade them for a pair of 454 headers.