PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave boat on 15 South this morning

MUDXPRT
06-08-2004, 06:00 PM
I was traveling south on the 15 fwy south this morning about 8:00 and saw a blue lifted chevy or GMC towing a shockwave with OP6 decal in the rear window. was wondering who it was I was in a Drk grey Chevy crew cab lifted with the Hallett sticker in the rear window, MUDXPRT license plate. I gave the usual nod of the head.

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MUDXPRT
I was traveling south on the 15 fwy south this morning about 8:00 and saw a blue lifted chevy or GMC towing a shockwave with OP6 decal in the rear window. was wondering who it was I was in a Drk grey Chevy crew cab lifted with the Hallett sticker in the rear window, MUDXPRT license plate. I gave the usual nod of the head.
That was me. It is a Chevy 2500 by the way. I remember seeing you and I remembered your lic plate + the Hallet window sticker. Where is your OP6 sticker? I was going down to Wired For Sound in Murietta.

dicudmore
06-08-2004, 07:09 PM
already making her louder for next op6 :confused:
j/k Tom it already rocks :D

hd&boatrider
06-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
already making her louder for next op6 :confused:
j/k Tom it already rocks :D
Some of my speakers were not working during OP6 :( I was also waiting for additional billet battery covers, my remotes and the XM hookup. All done now and I am ready to really pump the music now :)