PDA

View Full Version : Ladies with bolt on's - serious questions...

Freak
06-09-2004, 05:24 AM
My girl has decided to go for it. Now my concern is her back isnÂ’t is perfect shape now. For those of you with them have you noticed any extra strain put on the ole back from the extra up there????
Now for the less important questions. She is 34c now. How many cc's to make them look right? Also the doc wants $5800 through the armpit. Does that sound about right?
Thanks

rrrr
06-09-2004, 05:44 AM
I have a serious question for the gals too.
Can you email me pictures of your ta-tas?
:D :D :D
rrrr<-----------early morning perv attack
:D :D

OGShocker
06-09-2004, 05:56 AM
My mrs. and I have talked about this too. I told her I don't want them bigger...... I just want them back to where they use to be.:eek:

AngryJosh
06-09-2004, 06:07 AM
I just wish my woman would commit to getting them. Right now its maybe?? WTF... Come on baby!!!! They look great, and if your back starts to bend, get you azz in the gym.
Sensitive arent I ??:D :D :D

Freak
06-09-2004, 06:23 AM
LOL I knew the guys would have some stuff to say.

uvindex
06-09-2004, 06:24 AM
To a lot of us, 34C already does "look right"! :D
Seriously, here's some advice (from a guy): Make sure she gets them "big enough" (for her) the first time. My ex-wife had the surgery twice (second time to make them bigger). A friend of mine also had it done for the second time last year (she wanted them even bigger). I don't think the doctors give quantity discounts -- costs just as much the second time. :)
Good luck!

Freak
06-09-2004, 06:27 AM
they look good to me and other guys now - she is thinking of later - but then there is much later when they look just odd LOL

Wet Dream
06-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
My mrs. and I have talked about this too. I told her I don't want them bigger...... I just want them back to where they use to be.:eek:
Thats what I'm thinkin too. Inflate the tires back to what they came standard with. ;)

Lady Rat Attack 1
06-09-2004, 06:49 AM
If she is a C now why not just leave them. I would only consider it for a lift job to put them back where they where in my younger days BEFORE the kids:D

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 07:13 AM
$5800??? Where is this doctor located? My wife got hers done in Newport Beach for $5000. Still a bit pricee but the doctor is one of the best. Also, going through the aereole is actually better depending on what type of bags are being used. My wifes implants are prefilled whereas if you go through the arm pit or belly, they are actually filled through a tube. Becareful where you go, make sure you check the background. Believe me, you might not be to thrilled for her to get them but when she does, Your going to love'em! If you have any question feel free to ask, We,ve done the research extensively! Also, always go a little bigger than wanted. As for back pain, she will know the difference having them but it just takes time getting used too.

Rewipe
06-09-2004, 07:33 AM
My wife went from a B cup to a DD over a period of 2 surgery's including a lift. She is now having back problems and is going to have them reduced to a full C cup. She had her first done in Newport Beach by a doctor that was "one of the best" The guy was a HACK! Personal referrals are key.

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Rewipe
My wife went from a B cup to a DD over a period of 2 surgery's including a lift. She is now having back problems and is going to have them reduced to a full C cup. She had her first done in Newport Beach by a doctor that was "one of the best" The guy was a HACK! Personal referrals are key.
Who was the doctor and why did she have 2 surgery's? I do agree that personal references are definitely the way to go though!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 07:38 AM
I agree with the referals.. get as many as you can.. the dr. I went to is a great one.. and there are no scars.;)

AquaBoogie
06-09-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Roxysnow
$5800??? Where is this doctor located? My wife got hers done in Newport Beach for $5000. Still a bit pricee but the doctor is one of the best. Also, going through the aereole is actually better depending on what type of bags are being used. My wifes implants are prefilled whereas if you go through the arm pit or belly, they are actually filled through a tube. Becareful where you go, make sure you check the background. Believe me, you might not be to thrilled for her to get them but when she does, Your going to love'em! If you have any question feel free to ask, We,ve done the research extensively! Also, always go a little bigger than wanted. As for back pain, she will know the difference having them but it just takes time getting used too.
My wife also had hers through the aereole, but they weren't prefilled. The doctor filled them after he inserted the bag. He did an excellent job. They look and feel natural. I believe the cost was around the same.

AdrenelineOD
06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
My wife has nataral DD`s 34" and I said lest double them. But seriously she has back problems. bad back problems she is also 4'9" thats rite 4'9" I call her boobs on legs!:D

Freak
06-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
My wife has nataral DD`s 34" and I said lest double them. But seriously she has back problems. bad back problems she is also 4'9" thats rite 4'9" I call her boobs on legs!:D
LOL Daaaammmmnnnn.....

tcook33
06-09-2004, 09:17 AM
If you live in L.A. you should go see Dr. Garth Fisher or Dr. Fred Corbin. They both have offices in Beverly Hills. Dr. Fisher is a big name and is quite expensive, I believe around 10K. Dr. Corbin is just as good if not better and is around 7K. It seems expensive, but they are the best of the best in the So. Cal area. They have done a number of our friends as well as numerous high profile movie stars.

ROZ
06-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Like the everyone has pointed out, follow the referal trail.... My wife knew the dr who did hers. I think it cost around 7k. Years later during an exam it was believed that one was encapsulated and needed to be taken care. It ended up being fine but decided to change the type of implant and go a little bigger(full c). Our only cost was for the anesthesiologist.... He's a 2nd generation Plastic Surgeon and shares the practice with his father. They're in La Jolla and come highly recommended. If your interested, pm me for his number..

TrojanDan
06-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by tcook33
If you live in L.A. you should go see Dr. Garth Fisher or Dr. Fred Corbin. They both have offices in Beverly Hills. Dr. Fisher is a big name and is quite expensive, I believe around 10K.
Dr. Fisher fixed my crooked ass nose back in college after my soccer playing days were over. I remember he was pretty pricey back then but one hell of a young doctor. I think he's married to that Brooke chic from Wild on E. :cool:

Keith
06-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Maybe this could justify a research trip. A trip to the topless bar to "shop around"...ask the gals for referals.

Rewipe
06-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Who was the doctor and why did she have 2 surgery's?
I don't want to use his name because there is a lawsuit pending. After the first surgery, one nipp was almost a 1/2" higher than the other, he put in different size implants than she wanted and one was way too large. She wanted a full C but ended up with one being a DD and the other being a D. The second was to fix that by a different surgeon.
It was a very bad experience for her.

That Guy
06-09-2004, 10:31 AM
If you live in L.A. you should go see Dr. Garth Fisher or Dr. Fred Corbin. They both have offices in Beverly Hills. Dr. Fisher is a big name and is quite expensive, I believe around 10K. Dr. Corbin is just as good if not better and is around 7K. It seems expensive, but they are the best of the best in the So. Cal area. They have done a number of our friends as well as numerous high profile movie stars.
Garth Fisher is one of the big names in the LA area (and yes he is married to Brooke Burke from wild on E). Very nice guy and a very good doc. Another great choice if you are in the Orange County area is Ivan Turpin. He has done work on numerous friends and my wife as well and is regarded as one of the very best. I used to run hospitals in a previous life so I have gotten to know many docs and am fortunate to get first hand info. as to their abilities and reputations. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Turpin. PM me if you want more info. or talk to Mrs. Sbark1 (she's the one with the great rack) :D :D

carbonmarine
06-09-2004, 10:39 AM
THE BEST SURGEON - PERIOD !!!
http://www.hoefflin.com/
Dont take it from me.....check his credentials......

Mandelon
06-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I agree with the referals.. get as many as you can.. the dr. I went to is a great one.. and there are no scars.;)
I couldn't feel any........and I was searchin' too!!!! :D

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Keith
Maybe this could justify a research trip. A trip to the topless bar to "shop around"...ask the gals for referals.
Thats what we did, I know a few dancers and we went to their work (club)and they had all the girls with implant come over so we could check them out. Also go through adult magazines and clip the ones you like (i am talking (.)(.) ).

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I couldn't feel any........and I was searchin' too!!!! :D
LMAO!! well the hands had them covered.. :p ;)

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Rewipe
I don't want to use his name because there is a lawsuit pending. After the first surgery, one nipp was almost a 1/2" higher than the other, he put in different size implants than she wanted and one was way too large. She wanted a full C but ended up with one being a DD and the other being a D. The second was to fix that by a different surgeon.
It was a very bad experience for her.
I hope everything turns out in your favor and good luck with the lawsuit!

MagicMtnDan
06-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy seeing a picture :cool: or two!

Ziggy
06-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Ditto!!! 36DD is plenty big but it'd be nice if they'd be back into position:D
You can get a free info package from the Cosmetic Surgery Information Center @ 1-800-535-0380. It gives you the need to/must know info.

phebus
06-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy seeing a picture :cool: or two!
I'm with you. This thread definately needs pictures. :D

Freak
06-09-2004, 03:28 PM
My woman and I thank all of you for the help/referrals, phone #'s and laughs.
Also the idea to go to the strip club is a great idea to get referrals. We will have to do that. :cool:

surfer2001
06-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Paid $5300.00 best money I ever spent on her. She went from a 32A to a 36 Full C. No back issues to date.

AngryJosh
06-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Yeah Baby... Yeah!!! I showed my wife this thread, and after a brief discusion, she has committed. We have already been to a consultation, and she "tried on boobs". We decided to go with around 475CC in each. Which will put her around a D-DD range. This is a very happy day for me. :D :D
A.J.

Kilrtoy
06-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Look in the mirror. That is how they are going to look, just bigger.
Granted a good doctor can fix minor problems.
If money is an issue and you chose a doctor because he is cheaper, you are headed FOR TROUBLE. The average doctor is charging about 6 to 7K right now. Make sure you get in writing what is going to take place. You don't want "I thinks" and then when you come to you are told "Well it wasnt going to work for you"...... This happens more often than not.
Also tits are like engines you never hear someone say I should have gone with the smaller engine(TITS). Ask for referrals, Check with the medical board as well as the Plastic surgery board. Make sure they really are accredited PLASTIC SURGEONS, not doctors who took a weekend warrior class and now do work. there is alot of them out there.
Remember
MISSLE TITS,
LOPSIDED TITS,
HEAVILY SCARED TITS
ROCK HARD TITS
TITS JUST BELOW YOUR CHIN
AND TITS THAT LOOK LIKE COCONUTS
DON'T LOOK COOL.
If you have to pay for a consultation=WALK OUT it should be free, never pay for this.....
Good FAKE tits are like good boats, there is a reason they cost more.....

Kilrtoy
06-09-2004, 05:11 PM
We decided to go with around 475CC in each. Which will put her around a D-DD range. This is a very happy day for me.
Only way she is getting that size is by going over the muscle, BIG MISTAKE.
You need to go under the muscle for many reasons. 475 under the muscle will make her a very small D unless she already had large tits to begin with......

GBLASER
06-09-2004, 05:21 PM
370's filled to 410's are perfect. its been 3 weeks now since she had them done.
It really depends on her body size. My wife is fairly thin up top

Kilrtoy
06-10-2004, 08:10 AM
NICE:D

Roxysnow
06-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by AngryJosh
Yeah Baby... Yeah!!! I showed my wife this thread, and after a brief discusion, she has committed. We have already been to a consultation, and she "tried on boobs". We decided to go with around 475CC in each. Which will put her around a D-DD range. This is a very happy day for me. :D :D
A.J.
DD is the way to go! She'll love'em! And you will too!

Roxysnow
06-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
We decided to go with around 475CC in each. Which will put her around a D-DD range. This is a very happy day for me.
Only way she is getting that size is by going over the muscle, BIG MISTAKE.
You need to go under the muscle for many reasons. 475 under the muscle will make her a very small D unless she already had large tits to begin with......
My wife got 500cc in each, went from B to DD under the muscle. No ripples at at all! Going over the the muscle makes them look to bubblely and alot of ripples. Under is the way to go. Also she has to have enough skin to go under also, in which the doctor should let you know what you can do.

Three Days Only
06-10-2004, 08:27 AM
Fisher has a two year wait just for a consulation right now, extreme make over made him famous. I have seen some nasty ta tas from him. Highly possiable the chicks didnt have alot to work with in the first place. They can only do so much magic!!!! My wife got hers at Dr. Giacobazzi, he has offices in Encino, & Beverly Hills. He did a great job, and I love them both equally nightly. Hers were around 6200 three years ago.

OGShocker
06-10-2004, 10:51 AM
BUMP! :D

Freak
06-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Look in the mirror. That is how they are going to look, just bigger.
Granted a good doctor can fix minor problems.
If money is an issue and you chose a doctor because he is cheaper, you are headed FOR TROUBLE. The average doctor is charging about 6 to 7K right now. Make sure you get in writing what is going to take place. You don't want "I thinks" and then when you come to you are told "Well it wasnt going to work for you"...... This happens more often than not.
Also tits are like engines you never hear someone say I should have gone with the smaller engine(TITS). Ask for referrals, Check with the medical board as well as the Plastic surgery board. Make sure they really are accredited PLASTIC SURGEONS, not doctors who took a weekend warrior class and now do work. there is alot of them out there.
Remember
MISSLE TITS,
LOPSIDED TITS,
HEAVILY SCARED TITS
ROCK HARD TITS
TITS JUST BELOW YOUR CHIN
AND TITS THAT LOOK LIKE COCONUTS
DON'T LOOK COOL.
If you have to pay for a consultation=WALK OUT it should be free, never pay for this.....
Good FAKE tits are like good boats, there is a reason they cost more.....
Dude when I look in the mirror and imagine bigger. I don't like what I see. LOL.
On the flip side thanks for the info.

Kilrtoy
06-10-2004, 03:37 PM
My wife got 500cc in each, went from B to DD under the muscle. No ripples at at all! Going over the the muscle makes them look to bubblely and alot of ripples. Under is the way to go. Also she has to have enough skin to go under also, in which the doctor should let you know what you can do.
Show us a picture already

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Just asking...but what happens when those fake fun bags start to get funky in the human body?
My x had big healthy naturals, her nips were so big ya could hang a wet P-Coat on them...but even with everything up stairs I kinda wish she had more junk in the trunk :p
What I've come to find, usually women with smaller bags have a banging dumper (my preference). Women with big natural yabos are a little flat in the trunk area.

STROKER ACE
06-10-2004, 04:08 PM
5800$ for something you cant pawn BULLSHIT theres alot more to do in the bedroom 2 "spice it up" but then some hookers want them so they wont be out done by the neighbor girl

jbtrailerjim
06-10-2004, 04:31 PM
My wife's getting them too. I don't know if your near the Riverside area but she's going to: Dr. Alexander Carli in Riverside. I know about at least six people that have gone to him and have been very happy with him. He's not that expensive either $4900. His phone # is (909)688-8660 if your interested. Whoever you use make sure he is certified by: The American Board Of Plastic Surgery.