PDA

View Full Version : Reverse SPAM "Looking for.....

Mr.Havasu
06-09-2004, 08:04 AM
......a 19 to 21 foot jet for the River.
Keep in mind we like big power:D
Anyone know of one that is a pretty good deal?

summerlove
06-09-2004, 08:36 AM
I got a v-drive I'll sell you. Maybe a barter of some sort. My freeboard is very low, and I have reverse! In case you haven't seen it, it is in great shape! You can call John, my detailer and ask him his opinion as well!;)
You don't want a jet anyway.....:yuk:
Oh, and it has big power as well....:eek:

Robbie Racer
06-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Did you see the 21' Edge tunnel jet with the 540 in it that RocketJ has listed over on the cats and tunnels forum? It runs mid 80's now I think but If you threw a blower on that motor, it would be pretty fast.

phebus
06-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
I got a v-drive I'll sell you. Maybe a barter of some sort. My freeboard is very low, and I have reverse! In case you haven't seen it, it is in great shape! You can call John, my detailer and ask him his opinion as well!;)
You don't want a jet anyway.....:yuk:
Oh, and it has big power as well....:eek:
I heard it is a real Creampuff :D

dimarcobros
06-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by phebus
I heard it is a real Creampuff :D
LOL!!!!
DMB

summerlove
06-09-2004, 01:52 PM
well ya know, I am in touch with my femmi side, if ya know what I mean - wink-wink!;) ;)

phebus
06-09-2004, 02:04 PM
well ya know, I am in touch with my femmi side, if ya know what I mean - wink-wink!;) ;)
As long as you aren't touching it now :D

phebus
06-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Not to hijack Summerlove, but we will be in Havasu the 14th-23rd. Will you be out during that time?

Mr.Havasu
06-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Hows this helping me find my new boat?
THREAD HIJACKERS:yuk:

Lightning
06-09-2004, 02:20 PM
I thought I saw a Hawaiian for sale on here this week sometime.

caribbean20
06-09-2004, 07:53 PM
I own a 1988 20.5' Caribbean (Hardin Marine), Berkley jet, stock Chevy Racing 502 (with the aluminum heads, steel crank and pistons), about 40 hours on the motor (new 2 years ago). New interior and a bunch of other stuff blah, blah, blah.
Thinking about stepping up to a mid 20-footer and putting the Caribbean up for sale. I have pics but do not know how to post here. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you an e-mail with pics and anything else. Looks like fair market value is around $10 grand based on other stuff I have seen in these classifieds.
Any case, good luck with your search.
Regards,
Doug

summerlove
06-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Not to hijack Summerlove, but we will be in Havasu the 14th-23rd. Will you be out during that time?
YES! We'll be there the week of June 13 - 16. I WANT THAT BEER!!!!

summerlove
06-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by caribbean20
I own a 1988 20.5' Caribbean (Hardin Marine), Berkley jet, stock Chevy Racing 502 (with the aluminum heads, steel crank and pistons), about 40 hours on the motor (new 2 years ago). New interior and a bunch of other stuff blah, blah, blah.
Thinking about stepping up to a mid 20-footer and putting the Caribbean up for sale. I have pics but do not know how to post here. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you an e-mail with pics and anything else. Looks like fair market value is around $10 grand based on other stuff I have seen in these classifieds.
Any case, good luck with your search.
Regards,
Doug
Who give's a shit???;) I want them to buy my boat, not your's!!!! So there....:yuk:;) ;)

Mr.Havasu
06-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Play nice Rick!
Carribean20 you can e-mail pics to me at:
warlock25@frontiernet.net
I'm not sure what John is looking for but I think he would like to stay with a cat or picklefork. I know he likes California Performance also.

summerlove
06-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Play nice Rick!
you know I was just teezin!;) I hope whatever boat you guys end up with is exactly what you want! (and not what I want you to have:frown: ) LOL.....
BTW, we'll be in town Sun - Thurs.....

OGShocker
06-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Who give's a shit???;) I want them to buy my boat, not your's!!!! So there....:yuk:;) ;)
Dang, Summer, your panties in a wad again. Let the lady spend my money the way she wants to..:D

caribbean20
06-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Warlock, noted and just sent the pics to your e-mail.
Good luck on your search. Have fun.
Regards,
Doug

LUVNLIFE
06-10-2004, 07:14 PM
When you got in touch with your femenine side did you discover you were a bitch?:D Just kiddin:D

summerlove
06-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Dang, Summer, your panties in a wad again. Let the lady spend my money the way she wants to..:D
I know...When I posted that I had just finished off a couple of HUGE margos, so I was feeling invincible and maybe went a little too far. Sorry if I offended anyone:)
But, I was still joking:D when i said it!
And no, I want her to spend your money on me! :D

AZKC
06-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
I thought I saw a Hawaiian for sale on here this week sometime.
Hell mines allways for sale:D But I think he's looking for a little more boat than a Hawaiian they are pretty much just cruisers:cool: