PDA

View Full Version : Reverse SPAM..Looking for a .....

Mr.Havasu
06-09-2004, 08:30 AM
19 to 21 foot jet boat for the River.
Keep in mind we like big power
Anyone know of one that is a pretty good deal?

BarryMac
06-09-2004, 08:47 AM
did you see the 21' Hawiian that sigepmock has for sale, it looks really clean and looks liek he put a ton of money in it just recently.
gjb

HavasuDreamin'
06-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Tom Papp Edge 21' Tunnel ........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49157

Goodtime$
06-09-2004, 04:37 PM
HTM has a great 21 tunnel jet for sale on their site, i believe that it is in the Tunnels forum too. An Edge tunnel with a big NA motor. Looks nice besides the colors, great deal.
You sell the Warlock? or looking at getting a small fun boat to add to the garage?

HotRod Sprint
06-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Jordy's ole yeller hasn't seen the water once since he went to V-drive. Freakin traitor :D
Rod

Jordy
06-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
Jordy's ole yeller hasn't seen the water once since he went to V-drive. Freakin traitor :D
Rod
Yeah, and I was just getting ready to post that I'd trade them straight across for the 28' :D
I'm pulling the short block and ordering up pistons and rings here in the next week, then back together with the new heads, carb, intake, headers, and back out on the water a couple times. :D

HotRod Sprint
06-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Yeah, and I was just getting ready to post that I'd trade them straight across for the 28' :D
I'm pulling the short block and ordering up pistons and rings here in the next week, then back together with the new heads, carb, intake, headers, and back out on the water a couple times. :D
When you planning on pulling it? Need any help?
Rod

Jordy
06-09-2004, 05:12 PM
It's pretty easy, like 8 bolts worth. I'm not in any rush as it will take 3 or so weeks to get the pistons and rings. Besides, I've been so busy with my jobby job and working on the v-drive. I need to get it running and in the water because it is a fun boat. I'll have it out in the next month or so. :D