PDA

View Full Version : So how is it????

MAINEVENT
04-04-2006, 07:11 AM
That just the other day we were chillin in the channel having some cocktails and getting sunburned and 2 days later its fockn pouring rain!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: Is it friday yet... :220v:

Mr. Pixilated
04-04-2006, 07:19 AM
That just the other day we were chillin in the channel having some cocktails and getting sunburned and 2 days later its fockn pouring rain!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: Is it friday yet... :220v:
That's not all....We are going to rename you to "THE CHANNEL FOCKER" :mad:
Good times for sho...

NOTALENT
04-04-2006, 07:26 AM
That's not all....We are going to rename you to "THE CHANNEL FOCKER" :mad:
Good times for sho...
Haha...Good meeting you...good times this past weekend....definatley have to party it up again....
Alex this weather sucks ass!!! Im headed back up this weekend as well....time to continue the party! :crossx:

Quality Time
04-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Now you know what it would be like to live in the midwest :p

RUSSO
04-04-2006, 07:56 AM
I know.It sucks comming home..It was a wild wide open weekend for us then back to this...BOOOO!!!!CHANNEL FAWKER! :crossx: !Man i always miss the good stuff...We were there sat most of the day by the bridge then we moved down a bit..Want to go back sooo bad.It was a perfect weekend.... :rollside:

jdogg999
04-04-2006, 03:09 PM
This weather sucks fo sho! You boys better be up there easter weekend so we can party it up again. Plus you have the beer bong!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2006, 03:52 PM
AT least you were there focker!! :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Welcome Home??? :mad:
Sucked to come home to rain last night. POO!!!

chub
04-04-2006, 04:33 PM
HELLLLOOOOO it's Tuesaday. Let it rain, let it snow for all I care the report say's good to go for Fri. thru Mon. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: