PDA

View Full Version : Yo StealBlue

rrrr
06-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Where are you hidin', Randy? Let's go boating......

vdrivenman
06-09-2004, 01:13 PM
haven't heard from him in a while. i know he took over a Snap-On Tool route and has been very busy getting his route and customers taken care of.
i think he was waiting on some new heads for the motor !
i mailed him last week and he hasn't responded !

rrrr
06-09-2004, 04:12 PM
What the h3ll! Work, you say?
:D :D

StealBlueZ
06-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Hey guys.... yeah, I'm still hera. Been bustin my hump with the new tool bizz. Work all friggin day, then computer werk and paper werk most of the night!!!!! a few on the horrizontal side, then back at it early. I'm gettin quicker and more thourogh with the bizz end and sellin more, two. Maybe I'll make it, but it's been a tuff haul.
Still waitin on the new AFR's to bolt on to the motor. been 3 months now. According to Max, they should be in, soon. I had some glass work done, and had a painter lined up for touch up work. But he fell through the other day, so it's back to hurry up and wait, at lest till I can get it taken care of. I would do it myself, but just don't have a place or the time. May start puttin the motor in and worry about the painte later. We'll see!
Anyway, thanks for hollerin at me. will catch up with you later! Gary, set a few days aside to make plowman creek at the end of the season!! I'm gonna git drunk this time, cuz Ron's supplying the WHISKEY and WEMEN....!:D

vdrivenman
06-24-2004, 03:02 AM
hey rr,
i knew u were alive, just didn't know where !
if u can't find someone up there darin could probably do the work !if were me i'd drive it this summer & repair over the winter!
keep me advised on plowman.
we ain't doin NUTHIN here but watching the rain, predicting 3-5 inches over he weekend! this SUXS !!