PDA

View Full Version : New audio system install

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I am looking for a good marine audio company within the LA, Orange county or 909 area? Anyone have any suggestions other than Al & Ed's?
Thanks

Jetdriver
06-09-2004, 11:15 AM
You would be better served if you posted this under the audio section. But to answer your question PM riverbound!

ROZ
06-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Yes, Tweeter ;) in Costa Mesa or USD Audio / Speakerworks in Orange...

little rowe boat
06-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Whats wrong with al & eds,Riverbound works there and does awesome work,Give him a pm.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Dave Garret at Ace Customs He has done like 10 amazing jobs for me and tons of friends. He is a proud guy and is very high end but is not too expensive. He is in Santa Clarita and well worth the drive. 661-510-4867

Roxysnow
06-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Whats wrong with al & eds,Riverbound works there and does awesome work,Give him a pm.
I had my car done at the Costa Mesa Location and it didn't fair to well! I'll PM riverbound. I seems to be pretty damn good according to the audio board. Thanks

Havasu_Dreamin
06-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Check out Marks Autosound (http://www.marksautosound.com) They used to be in San Gabriel but either have moved or are in the process of moving to a larger facility in Irwindale.

riverbound
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Not every AL&Eds is the same especially when it comes to boats. My store is definitely an exception to the norm. My service manager is ranked one of the top 12 installers in the united states our work has been featured in MANY magazines and we are one of the VERY few auio shops that specialize in boats. Feel free to PM me or call me at the shop (909)481-8411 I am out of the shop until thursday but I do spend a lot of time here if you want questions answered tonight.
I am sorry for the experience you had at the Costa Mesa store unfortunately you are not the only person that has come to me that has been disapointed with their purchase there. I guarantee if you chose to go with me you will be happy, if not I will give you your money back. We also offer delivery and pick up of your boat (fully insured)If you dont chose to go with me Wired for sound would be one of the very few people I would recomend in so-cal.

riverbound
06-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Roxysnow
I had my car done at the Costa Mesa Location and it didn't fair to well! I'll PM riverbound. I seems to be pretty damn good according to the audio board. Thanks
What happened? I might be able to take care of any problems you had.

Family4Day
06-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Give Bill aka Riverbound at Al & Eds a call. He went above and beyond with our install even returning my boat home since I was on duty. Very good guy and very professional.

Dr. Eagle
06-12-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm doing my own... what a frigging job!
Done tomorrow though! Yippie.......