PDA

View Full Version : Our OP6C pics

phuggit
06-09-2004, 10:15 PM
HD & Boatriders crew w/Mrs phuggit. They rocked all day. My vote for best party crew.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01402-med.JPG
My bud. He's been lurkin for awhile. Maybe this will bring him out of the closet.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01393-med.JPG
Sigepmock. Doing the "shopping cart".
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01383-med.JPG
My buddies girlfriend and Mrs. phuggit
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01378-med.JPG
Grusome Twosome and OG Shocker
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01374-med.JPG
Bre... Need I say more. She was one cool/hot peep
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01373-med.JPG
Mrs. phuggit and friend cooling off.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3701DSC01368-med.JPG
It was a great weekend. We can't wait till September. Knucklehead I was bummed to hear about your mechanical probs, but I did get to meet ya. I was the one who helped carry your ice chest up from Windsor.

ROZ
06-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Nice pics! I can't believe I missed you fockers... Must have been the koolaid ;) :D

RiverToysJas
06-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Great shots!
I'm starting to wonder how much $$$ I should offer to anyone who has a photo of me there. LOL J/K! I've yet to see one.....on the other hand, that's a good thing!!!
RTJas :D

Doug H.
06-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Did Gary Coleman show up ? if that's not him in the second or third pic dancin on the back of that boat, call me crazy.

Jordy
06-10-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I'm starting to wonder how much $$$ I should offer to anyone who has a photo of me there. LOL J/K!
RTJas :D
I'm thinking the same thing. There are a few on my camera, pics of half of my boat at a time tied up, but other than the pics that HavasuDoug took while we were running up there, nothing. :D :D :D

FunOnTheWater
06-10-2004, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I'm thinking the same thing. There are a few on my camera, pics of half of my boat at a time tied up, but other than the pics that HavasuDoug took while we were running up there, nothing. :D :D :D
never know:rolleyes: maybe there is a reason there is no pic's of you;)

Jordy
06-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by FunOnTheWater
never know:rolleyes: maybe there is a reason there is no pic's of you;)
Gee, maybe there's a reason you hide behind a name and reply to damn near everything I post... :rolleyes:
Oh, and I'm just fine with no pics of me on the internet, and I don't have to hide behind a fake name to do it.

OGShocker
06-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Nice pic's! We enjoyed being parked behind you. Y'all put on quite the show.;)

phebus
06-10-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
Did Gary Coleman show up ? if that's not him in the second or third pic dancin on the back of that boat, call me crazy.
Too funny!! :D

sigepmock
06-10-2004, 06:38 AM
Roz,
We went looking for ya early on but by the afternoon we were staying close to HD and his party crew, didn't want to miss the action.
Phuggit thanks for not putting up the "Sprinkler", the "Lawnmower" or the other ones, too many Freshee's for me. And Gary Coleman, LMAO, is my neighbor Mike, but thanks to you faulkers I'll never look at him the same now....
The Mrs and I had a great time, thanks to everyone we partied with, especially HD, Nodig, and crew...the jello shots were great, you guys definately deserved the award. Can't wait till next year Phuggit and I have some crazy ideas for Best Gizmo....:D

phuggit
06-10-2004, 06:59 AM
We just need to make sure the chute opens...:eek!:
Gary Coleman.....bwaaahhahha

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 08:20 AM
phuggit and Sigepmock.....The girls are all coming out again for the Mohave OP6 and there will be even more women coming out....They want to know if your boats are going to be there?
If so we need to tie up again....Your crew had the right spirit when it comes to OP6.
Nice meeting you guys out there. Send me your em address and I will send you a couple of pics we have of your crew in all its glory :) tom@wcserve.com

phuggit
06-10-2004, 08:27 AM
Wouldn't miss it. If you and knuckleheads are team'n up it should be off the hook. BTW Mrs. phuggit say's thanx to your crew for the pasties and jello.
Are you guys going to be out this weekend? It's our bachelor/bachelorette party at the sandbar. My best man is firing up the blender for some margaritas. It should be a good time, so come by if your up that way.

nodigg
06-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by phuggit
Wouldn't miss it. If you and knuckleheads are team'n up it should be off the hook. BTW Mrs. phuggit say's thanx to your crew for the pasties and jello.
Are you guys going to be out this weekend? It's our bachelor/bachelorette party at the sandbar. My best man is firing up the blender for some margaritas. It should be a good time, so come by if your up that way.
I'll let Pasty boy know you liked his wares! I will be at the Cheetah Regata this weekend. Not sure we met last weekend but I was on the other side of HD in the deck boat. Keep an eye out for me at the sandbar and shout out if you see me.

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Biting the bullet....hmmmmmmm Well I am sure it will work for you guys...lol Congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I sent you an em back phuggit.

ROZ
06-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by sigepmock
Roz,
We went looking for ya early on but by the afternoon we were staying close to HD and his party crew, didn't want to miss the action.
I hear ya... I met Tom and his girlz at the Naked Turtle. His crew is cool as cool can be...
Did they ever kick ya off his boat though :D

dimarcobros
06-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Hey phuggit,
I went to high school with your friend, what a trip that was seeing him. I have not seen him in a very long time. Tell him to stop being a peeping tom and get on the boards. :D
DMB

phuggit
06-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Nodigg
To tell you the truth I don't know if I met you or not. I went man down for about an hour and woke up to see everyone wearing pasties.
I did hear that you had made it over the triple digits in your Cheetah...congrats.
Roz
Some people would pay to be kicked in the ass by Tom's crew.:D
Dimar..
The punk just bought a new boat too. I think he's afraid of the beating he'll get on the boards for wearing pasties.

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
I hear ya... I met Tom and his girlz at the Naked Turtle. His crew is cool as cool can be...
Did they ever kick ya off his boat though :D
Never got on but the girls did get on Nodiggs I think for the pasties :)

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
The punk just bought a new boat too. I think he's afraid of the beating he'll get on the boards for wearing pasties.
And rightfully so....lol

ROZ
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
. I think he's afraid of the beating he'll get on the boards for wearing pasties. What a copout. Hell, RD wears a bunny suit and Jordy wears red slippers.. ;) :p :D If he was going to get grief, he would have received sheit already... ;) Sign on to the boards lurker :D

Jordy
06-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
What a copout. Hell, RD wears a bunny suit and Jordy wears red slippers.. ;) :p :D
Hey, those were sparkle red flip flops dammit. :D
Oh, and that wasn't me in the pic. :p :D

phreakn
06-10-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm here phuggit!! Off the hook pics! Mohave is next. That is great to see Gary Coleman next to us.

phreakn
06-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Dimarcobros! It was a trip seeing you guy's out there! we have to get together one week and throw back a few!!

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by phreakn
I'm here phuggit!! Off the hook pics! Mohave is next. That is great to see Gary Coleman next to us.
So there you are! Welcome to the boards. Since Sam is already pastie boy we can't use that nickname :)

ROZ
06-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Now about them pasties :p
Welcome aboard Phreakn :)
A word of advise.... Limit your posting from work :D ;) :D If you're in sales, you may notice a slight decrease in your numbers:D

sigepmock
06-10-2004, 11:37 AM
LMAO, decrease in numbers, hell I had to get another job to keep up with the posting.
Glad to see you man up Andy(Phreakn) welcome aboard and thanks in advance for letting us ride on that new boat of yours this coming weekend.
Roz, Tom was nice enough to warn us about the NO Dudes rule on his boat so we never even tried, but it was funny as hell watching those girls chuck the guys overboard that did try.
Phuggit send me those pics.
Tom and Nodig I'm checking our schedule for Mojove OP6, I'm not sure about us but I know Gary Coleman is in!!!!!:eek:

dimarcobros
06-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Dimarcobros! It was a trip seeing you guy's out there! we have to get together one week and throw back a few!!
Welcome to the boards, when are you going out again?
DMB

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sigepmock
LMAO, decrease in numbers, hell I had to get another job to keep up with the posting.
Glad to see you man up Andy(Phreakn) welcome aboard and thanks in advance for letting us ride on that new boat of yours this coming weekend.
Roz, Tom was nice enough to warn us about the NO Dudes rule on his boat so we never even tried, but it was funny as hell watching those girls chuck the guys overboard that did try.
Phuggit send me those pics.
Tom and Nodig I'm checking our schedule for Mojove OP6, I'm not sure about us but I know Gary Coleman is in!!!!!:eek:
Nodigg is a maybe but I am a sure as far as OP6-Mohave :) I will be there with most of the girls and a few more I believe.

FunOnTheWater
06-11-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Gee, maybe there's a reason you hide behind a name and reply to damn near everything I post... :rolleyes:
Oh, and I'm just fine with no pics of me on the internet, and I don't have to hide behind a fake name to do it.
didn't think I was doing that:( not intended to be that way:eek:
Call me Rob;)

phreakn
06-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Dimarcobros, we are going to be out there this weekend for mr. and mrs. phuggits bachelor/bachlorette party. I have over 200 shooters ready to go. After that we should be back out july 4th weekend. Chris look forward to having you guys this weekend! Heard the good news about the boat, hopefully it works out so you get that new laser.

phreakn
06-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Hd&boatrider, if was great partying next to you. Phuggit and I look forward to party with you in mohave!

hd&boatrider
06-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Hd&boatrider, if was great partying next to you. Phuggit and I look forward to party with you in mohave!
Same here...see you out there

JetBoatRich
11-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Thanks Tom :cool:

sigepmock
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Ah the good old days.........damn I missed the river last summer. Going to have to make up for it next summer...... :crossx:
Chris

ROZ
11-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks for bringing this up.... That OP6 was very good :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
What I wanna know is, who is that hd&boatrider guy??? and why is he banned?? :crossx:

slink
11-28-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know but he sounded like a major ahole :)
Got that right, what a prick :p

slink
11-28-2005, 04:43 PM
One good thing, if I remember correctly, he hated the Dodgers so he can't be all bad. All in all I have to agree with ya though
Ya, but wasn't he a closet Laker fan?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Didn't he hang out at Mo-choppy? I guess he must've had some redeeming qualities. :p

phuggit
11-28-2005, 10:55 PM
You must be bored Tom. That was a great trip though. I haven't been able to look at one of those inflatible sheep the same way since.