PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to Ft. Worth or Waco races?

Beal Motorsports
06-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Just curious if anyone is heading to SDBA Ft. Worth or the
co-points Ihba/sdba waco race?
We will be there in full force!

UBFJ #454
06-10-2004, 07:23 PM
If all goes reasonably well next weekend at Ming, we'll probably spend the rest of the year racing NJBA ... Shorter Haul/Less $$$.$$ for us and, possibly, more to gain. Unless we're really hurt, we'll run the IHBA Finals @ FireBird as it's in our backyard.
Deb and I have decide that in the next Two (2) or so years we are going to move our operation back to the Farm in NE Missouri where I/WE don't have to deal with the urban Crap here in Phoenix and can have an acre or two garden ... Am not looking forward to the winters, but, am looking forward to the piece of mind, being left alone and racing the SDBA, which I consider "The ... Organization", Best for DragBoat Racing.
Waco, and a few Others For Us, In A Couple Of Years.

Jet Hydro
06-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Going to test another set-up @ Ft Worth.:D Wont be going to Waco. :frown:

lynden
06-11-2004, 12:52 AM
When is the Waco race??

Beal Motorsports
06-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Ft Worth June 19-20
Waco June 26-27

Jetboatguru
06-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Beal,
We will be in Waco. Will look you up then!!

Jet Hydro
06-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Well my plan to do the FT Worth race has changed as of last Saturday. We have a boat setting at the bottom of the lake and cant seem to locate it. I wont be going until we find the boat. I hope everyone has a safe weekend !
Back to the lake I go. :rolleyes:

Beal Motorsports
06-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Damn! Who's boat is it? Hopefully not yours. Best of luck. Hopefully no one pulled what they did on papa jim richards a few years back. Someone stole his engine at the bottom of the lake the night after he crashed. Divers went back down the next day and the buoy and everything was gone!

Liberator TJ1984
06-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Be hangin' with deezz nuts......
Adolecence Team #059 Pro Mod
ME # 630
RR # 709
weekend of 26/28th.:D
Gopherrr

Beal Motorsports
06-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Liberator,
We were pitted next to your Adolecence Promod in Waco with the blown alcohol jet and the promod. Hoping to see Adolecence get a good pass and a license pass in. I drive the jet! You going to Ft worth and Waco or?

Liberator TJ1984
06-17-2004, 05:52 AM
Hey Beal ,,,sorry about not recognizing the last name :rolleyes: trying not to fall asleep here at work:D
I'm not getting involved with the Adolecent Crew this time, that
boat belongs to friends...not mine :D too much Conflict / Tension up in da house:frown:as ya saw before.... but I hope they do better...
Greg # 630 and Kenneth # 709 are bringing their own boats to run also, I will be hangin' with them most of the time this go round....my boat is runnin' strong but will not comply with IHBA Rules:eek: I don't run a ratchet or driveline cover ( hint-hint ) if ya know of one for sale ?
See ya guys at Waco...be up Friday eve !
Take care , Gopherrr

PGF545
06-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Tony, they going to let you come back to Texas???? JK...will see you next weekend.
Bernie