PDA

View Full Version : Alien VS The Predator....The Movie

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Who's your money on.
The invisible deal + cool weapons= Advantage Predator.
One hell of a kiss, if she can deliver= Advantage Alien.

RiverToysJas
06-10-2004, 04:10 PM
The Predator ain't shit, Arnold took him down single handedly w/ sticks and stones.
remember, If it bleeds, you can kill it!!! ;)
RTJas :D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Predator is Alien food! :cool:

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 04:50 PM
But the Alien could be a nice addition to the Predators trophy wall!:wink:

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Nope Predator doesn't stand a chance. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it unless or until the movie ends up otherwise! :D

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 04:58 PM
:idea2: If the Alien bleeds ACID...then what does it crap?
Sounds like a case for " Super Hero WETNAP Man"!:D
I bess get my coustume ready...:p

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 05:06 PM
LMFAO!! Only you could find a way to post about that and make it on-topic kinda sorta!! :D :D Just what does it eat anyway? If it's exclusively a meat eater then it's like on the Atkins diet or what? :confused: If Predator is invisible and Alien eats him will Alien have invisible shit? :D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking they will get together and make Alien/Predator babies! Think how hard those will be to kill!:D

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
If Predator is invisible and Alien eats him will Alien have invisible shit? :D
This is why we gell...Ya always got me thinking.:D
This could mean a special kind of wetnap would be needed!

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
This is why we gell...Ya always got me thinking.:D
This could mean a special kind of wetnap would be needed!
But how would Alien know she even needed one? :eek: :D
I think Debbolas has an interesting theory they already mated Alien to human sort of I wonder if they'll find a way to mate Alien to Predator? Hmmm ... :idea:

RiverToysJas
06-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I'm thinking they will get together and make Alien/Predator babies! Think how hard those will be to kill!:D
If they bleed, the Governator can kill them too...
http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/p/poo-pro/predator.jpg
RTJas :D

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 05:57 PM
But how would Alien know she even needed one? :eek: :D
Hmmm, is this a chicken and the egg thing? (hammer scratching his head)
Ok, I don't know what the hell a baby from the Alien and the Predator would look like.:confused:
But one things for sure...when it needs to go dukie, the room better be cleared....:D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Hmmm, is this a chicken and the egg thing? (hammer scratching his head)
Ok, I don't know what the hell a baby from the Alien and the Predator would look like.:confused:
But one things for sure...when it needs to go dukie, the room better be cleared....:D
That would qiualify as some scary alien shit!!! :D :D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Is there really a movie coming out?
How do they meet?
The Alien crashes into the jungle where the predator lives, they are both running from men, they meet, share a soda and fall in love under a banana tree....
The army "thinks" it has killed all of them, but several eggs are attached to the underside of one of the trucks that goes back to it's base in New York and the eggs hatch in the sewers. (like alligators)
:D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Alien doesn't run from humans ... ever! She tracks and destroys them! :cool: Love? Ha! Love shmuv! If anything, Alien will tackle Predator and just take what she wants/needs from him! :p :D Alien drools sure but she still rules!! :cool:
You do spin a good movie plot though Debbolas! :cool:

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 06:28 PM
I was to chicken to sit through those movies, I saw the first Alien and that was enough for me! I saw parts of Predator.....;)
So she would have to chase the humans and the predator to New York ( love the sewer hatching idea) mate with the predator, kill him like a black widow spider and have her babies in the New York Sewer.................:D
Lots of invisable aliens running around New Yorks bathrooms.....;)

hoolign
06-10-2004, 06:30 PM
predator with lay the smack down on her!!!
then it'll end up in the peoples court, her suing for assault, him selling all his trophys to pay the fricken lawyers, she'll get the ship, the trophys, and support, then they'll write a book about her battle against chauvinism, she'll get rich, and ol pred'll
be hangin with the homies in cell block c:p

unleashed
06-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Alright I'll chime in. Predator will kick the shit out of Alien. All predator has to do is sit back in invisable mode and use one of its many bitchen weapons of mass destruction. Alien wont even see it coming. The only drawback though is Predator likes the challenge of a hunt so its pride might get in the way. Hah I love arguing over superheros and movie monsters. Its hella fun.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Kilrtoy
06-10-2004, 06:45 PM
I remember watching a video on here not too long ago,
THE PREDATOR KICKED EVERYONES ASS.
The alien is a B I ATCH

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I was to chicken to sit through those movies, I saw the first Alien and that was enough for me! I saw parts of Predator.....
So she would have to chase the humans and the predator to New York ( love the sewer hatching idea) mate with the predator, kill him like a black widow spider and have her babies in the New York Sewer.................
Lots of invisable aliens running around New Yorks bathrooms.....
What do you think couch throw cushions are for .. peeking around! LOL! I love monster/horror movies (just no clowns and no zombies - f uck that shit! :eek: ) I have only seen two Predator movies and all but the most recent Alien movie (I think). It's on my to watch list. :)
I can see the New York City scenario playing out in a movie really well Debbolas! :idea:
Damn though being 'alienated' from the porcelain throne would so rot! Imagine being scared shitless and no safe place to do so?! :eek: :D :(

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 06:51 PM
I know, know how you are always scared a snake is going to come up and bite you................oh wait maybe that is just me....;) :frown:
I don't do scarey movies..................:eek:

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Alright I'll chime in. Predator will kick the shit out of Alien. All predator has to do is sit back in invisable mode and use one of its many bitchen weapons of mass destruction. Alien wont even see it coming. The only drawback though is Predator likes the challenge of a hunt so its pride might get in the way. Hah I love arguing over superheros and movie monsters. Its hella fun.
Deano
Thinking will be Predator's downfall. Alien doesn't need to think she just does what she does no pride no remorse no compassion no passion she is one cold bitch and if she has got babies to propagate and/or protect?... Predator doesn't stand a chance against her- no freaking way!! :p :D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 06:57 PM
protecting them in the sewers of New York!!!!

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 07:00 PM
I know, know how you are always scared a snake is going to come up and bite you................oh wait maybe that is just me....;) :frown:
I don't do scarey movies..................:eek:
I am not afraid of snakes .. I have a healthy respect for the ones what could harm or kill me but I actually think they are all beautiful to look at. :)

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I'm not afraid of snakes, I use to work for the forest service and if you come upon a rattler on the trail, they warn you with their rattle. Just give them a chance to get away from you and they will.
I just don't like the image of the snakes coming up out of the toliet.
I like our movie so far..............;)

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 07:33 PM
There's no snakes coming up out of the toilet it's alien babies! :D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 07:37 PM
ok,
invisable alien babies I can handle..................;)
Oh, did you read Steven Kings book Dreamcatcher?
(he might sue us)
;)

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 07:47 PM
No I haven't read any of his newer stuff ... I'm old school SK fan. My fave was The Stand. I still think SK's "IT" gave me my first gray hair! :eek:

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
All predator has to do is sit back in invisable mode and use one of its many bitchen weapons of mass destruction. Alien wont even see it coming. The only drawback though is Predator likes the challenge of a hunt so its pride might get in the way.
Deano
I also belive this is how it's going down...:cool:

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I also belive this is how it's going down...:cool:
Alien doesn't need no weapons SHE IS the weapon. Predator can be stripped of his weapons and rendered defenseless! :p

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:00 PM
No I haven't read any of his newer stuff ... I'm old school SK fan. My fave was The Stand. I still think SK's "IT" gave me my first gray hair! :eek:
My favorite book of his is called "The Body" They turned it into the movie
"Stand by Me"
I get disapointed when he falls back on his gore and horror.
He is such an excellent writer. I read Pet Cemetary during the day at my desk during lunch and had nightmares..............:(
Is The Stand about the end of the world and some people live in Las Vegas?

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Predator can be stripped of his weapons and rendered defenseless! :p
FM, you make that sound like it's gonna be easy!
You keep forgetting the invisible mode...ya got to see him to kill him...advantage Predator.

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:15 PM
but doesn't he reflect the vegitation around him? Like a shimmer mirage?
Maybe Alien has special infrared vision............

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:15 PM
FM, you make that sound like it's gonna be easy!
You keep forgetting the invisible mode...ya got to see him to kill him...advantage Predator.
Yeah well just cuz Predator is invisible to humans doesn't mean Alien can't see him and also Alien has awesome olfactory sense Predator looks like he is in desperate need of a bath Alien will sniff him out and turn him into invisible shit!! :p :D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:19 PM
My favorite book of his is called "The Body" They turned it into the movie
"Stand by Me"
I get disapointed when he falls back on his gore and horror.
He is such an excellent writer. I read Pet Cemetary during the day at my desk during lunch and had nightmares..............:(
Is The Stand about the end of the world and some people live in Las Vegas?
I usually prefer his horror and gore stories. I loved Pet Semetary. :D The Stand was just a great story. Yes it was about the end of the world. "m-o-o-n spells .. (great story!) ... everybody knows that! ;) Tom is my favorite character! :D

HammerDown
06-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Ok, now I just blew soda out my nose...rotflmao:D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I usually prefer his horror and gore stories. I loved Pet Semetary. :D The Stand was just a great story. Yes it was about the end of the world. "m-o-o-n spells .. (great story!) ... everybody knows that! ;) Tom is my favorite character! :D
Tom.........................not Tom Brown........................:( :confused:

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Ok, now I just blew soda out my nose...rotflmao:D
Hey it's true revenge IS sweet! :D :p 'Bout time I got you back for all the times you nearly killed me! ;) :D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Tom.........................not Tom Brown........................:( :confused:
LMFAO! While Tom Brown is a character that I do enjoy he is not to my knowledge in the SK book The Stand!!! :D :D

Tyson Ross
06-10-2004, 08:31 PM
How about Sigorney Weaver vs. Arnold?:rolleyes:

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:37 PM
LMFAO! While Tom Brown is a character that I do enjoy he is not to my knowledge in the SK book The Stand!!! :D :D
I was thinking maybe he used an alias....................;)

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:38 PM
I was thinking maybe he used an alias....................;)
Tom Brown would never do such a thing. :)

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Besides the moment he said "Show me your tits" we would know it was him!
:D

FMluvswater
06-10-2004, 08:40 PM
:D :D

Debbolas
06-10-2004, 08:49 PM
What if the alien met Tom Brown?
They would race bench racers and yell "Ducky" all day!!;)

XtrmWakeborder
06-10-2004, 09:10 PM
haha funny thread...predator will whoop on alien...i think i rememer seein an alien head as one of the predators trophys in predator 2

C-2
06-10-2004, 09:19 PM
And not the movie Predator, but…
We haven’t seen anything kick this Predator’s arse yet! :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gauges8-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132speedo1-med.jpg

HammerDown
06-11-2004, 09:39 AM
but doesn't he reflect the vegitation around him? Like a shimmer mirage?
Maybe Alien has special infrared vision............
Deb, tha Alien would need to wear 3-D glasses from a McDonalds happy meal to see The Predator.:D
But I belive your on to something.

wedge44
06-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Good morning too all ...Predator has allready won this battle ...if you remember Predator II, Danny Glover goes into the Predator Spaceship and if you look on the wall when he's at the trophy case you'll se the "Alien skull & Spine":D :D :D Predator Wins over all except puny little humans...

HammerDown
06-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by XtrmWakeborder
i think i rememer seein an alien head as one of the predators trophys in predator 2
Yep I remember that...done deal, the Alien was stuffed and on display ;)
All the Predator homies probably made the beiatch pull a train/bou-kackie before they offed her.:p

FMluvswater
06-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Yep I remember that...done deal, the Alien was stuffed and on display ;)
All the Predator homies probably made the beiatch pull a train/bou-kackie before they offed her.:p
:rolleyes: That musta been a baby Alien if it even was an Alien. Predator vs. the big Mama Alien? Forget about it! Alien Mama will reduce Predator to a mushy acidic-saliva-covered lump of goo! :D
You all are banking on movies corroborating what you think you saw in Predator 2! I say HA! Movie script writers are known for contradicting their own stuff nevermind someone else's! :p :D
Predator will die. Alien will survive. :cool:

unleashed
06-11-2004, 02:09 PM
I heard a romour someone will end up taking the spring and fall slot and trying to do another poker run. Hopefully it will be as good as AHBA'S.
By the way I do remember the Alien trophy head in the Predator ship. It made for good decoration. Mama Alien doesnt stand a chance!
Deano

Three Days Only
06-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Shoot for this suckers. & she was still pulling with 5 people and two 3/4 tanks.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985Falks_Speedo-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985faulkner_air_small-med.jpg

Three Days Only
06-11-2004, 02:33 PM
That 50' Miss Nor-Tech would have no chance against predator. There is no way the 50' Nortech is going to pull the acceleration that predator or this 36' Nor-Tech could pull. Get out in the real world, It takes miles to get those 50' Nor-Techs rolling, there fast ocean pigs, not offshore assault weapons.

unleashed
06-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Yeah I was wondering how long it would take for that 50' beast to get on plane. Does anyone know??
Deano

Three Days Only
06-11-2004, 02:48 PM
When phil from Nor-Tech was at Havasu for Memorial Day hanging with Faulkner. He said that the 50's take along time to get rolling but they will roll out tall on the big numbers. Remember the 36' is already long gone and running the big number. It's easy to fall behind, but hard to catch up!!!!!

alfonzo
06-11-2004, 03:10 PM
:eek:

alfonzo
06-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Extreme Exibit 50' Nor-tech w/4 1200 stirllings.we ran w/ it out in the gulf. that and a 46 skater w/ turbines and a bunch of ather neato boats..Fun Stuff.

HammerDown
06-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Ah enough with those way to expensive boats (thread hi-jackers)...back to si-fi creatures.:p
FM if you remember, and I don't think you do...Mama Alien was sooooo fat all's she could do was lay on her fat ass (eating Krispy Kreem no doubt) and pump out little alien eggs which if I may add has no bearing on the Predator vs Alien battle...of course my homie brother Predator will be the victor.

FMluvswater
06-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Ah enough with those way to expensive boats (thread hi-jackers)...back to si-fi creatures.:p
FM if you remember, and I don't think you do...Mama Alien was sooooo fat all's she could do was lay on her fat ass (eating Krispy Kreem no doubt) and pump out little alien eggs which if I may add has no bearing on the Predator vs Alien battle...of course my homie brother Predator will be the victor.
Well we could go round and round on this but no point. We'll have to watch the movie. ;)
I am sticking to my theory on this one. Alien will prevail. :p
If I'm right I will tell you 'I told you so' just once and never mention it again. :)
If you are right I'll sign one post a day for a month with a concession to your 'rightness' - you choose the wording. :D
I think I'm gonna get to say "I told you so". :cool: :p :D

HammerDown
08-04-2004, 01:44 PM
It's coming, who ever wins...we lose!

FMluvswater
08-04-2004, 01:50 PM
I have heard that rumor as well. ;)

HammerDown
08-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Don't worry FM, if needed Super WetNap Man is standing by.:p

FMluvswater
08-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Don't worry FM, if needed Super WetNap Man is standing by.:p
Whew! Good to know. ;) I'm counting on it now. :D

HammerDown
08-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Whew! Good to know. ;) I'm counting on it now. :D
Don't worry...I got your back :p

FMluvswater
08-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Don't worry...I got your back :p
... side? ;) :D LOL!
I ain't worried at all! :cool:

HammerDown
08-04-2004, 07:25 PM
:smilespi: :D

FMluvswater
08-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Do you happen to know when it opens in theatres? :idea2:

HammerDown
08-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Very soon this month...in a week or two. Can't wait, this movie will be a double order of soft pretzel nuggets and cheese. :wink:

FMluvswater
08-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Very soon this month...in a week or two. Can't wait, this movie will be a double order of soft pretzel nuggets and cheese. :wink:
Damn. Looks like I'm gonna miss the opening. I'll be away from the 10th until Sept 2nd. Please, don't tell me about the movie until I see it! :D It'll be on my to do list soon as I get back home. I figure it will still be in theatres at that point (at least I hope so unless it's a total bomb). :idea2:

Drunk tank
08-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Heres the way I see it.
Look at the alien movies.... You have a force of humans that is eventually desimated by the aliens. But for the 5-6 humans killed... 20-30 aliens are killed.
Now when it comes to the Preditor.... a single preditor takes out 5-6 humans that are hevily armed and know their shit. Also, think about this. You see predator getting shot several times or wounded in all sorts of ways; yet he bandages himself up and keeps on going. Alien takes one or two shots and the fawker is done.
Now if youve watched the previews you know that the point of the pyramid in the movie and all that shit is the the predators use that as a manhood ritual. So in essance theyre the ones in control in the end. they set the shit up and placed the aliens there so they could multiply and then hunt them down for sport. Kinda like humans going into a game park to huint lions.... sure you get the fawker, but they are also hunting you and every now and then the lion kicks the humans ass; but in the end the humans are in control.
In the end, the Predators (yes, there are alot more than one in this movie) will kick the aliens asses but take a few casualties along the way.
On a side note... I used to collect the whole predator and alien vs predator comic books when I was a kid. Still have all of them in mint condition packed away in a box. Bet I could ebay those bitches for a nice chunk of change once the movie comes out. Even have one of the very first alien vs. predator comics. :jawdrop: Cant wait to sell those bitches!
I think this movie is gonna kick ass! Cant wait to see it!

TheLurker
08-05-2004, 01:15 AM
My money is on Predator. All they need to do now is to throw Jason into the mix, you just cant kill that dude. He's always comming back

RiverOtter
08-05-2004, 04:26 AM
:idea2: My First thought was the Alien. Then I realized that the Preditor is also an alien and he has all those cool tools / toys. And besides didn't that manly lookin chick kill the Alien. If she can do it the Preditor can do it :D

AngryJosh
08-05-2004, 06:11 AM
I agree, the Predator will win. After all, he has a cool laser gun!

Slib77
08-05-2004, 07:27 AM
Predator rules.
If anyone can remember PredatorII. At the end when Danny Glover is in the Predator space ship, he is looking around at all the skulls that they have collected, one of the skulls on the wall is an Alien skull.

AngryJosh
08-05-2004, 07:37 AM
Oh shit, that right!! There was an Alien skull. :idea: :jawdrop:

Charley
08-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Hey if some scrawny Bimbo can take several aliens then an invisible stud with tons of junk can too!
PREDATOR!

RiverOtter
08-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Oh shit, that right!! There was an Alien skull. :idea: :jawdrop:
Great :frown: Now I'm gonna have to go and watch that one :D

Slib77
08-05-2004, 08:41 AM
See what I started. :D

HammerDown
08-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Preview tonight on Fox...looks pretty good.

1978 Rogers
08-12-2004, 06:03 PM
I have a couple of the first comic books that came out about 7-8 years ago. If the movie is like the comics. Humans sort of team up with the Predators. The Predators came to this planet to hunt the aliens. The humans stumbled into the middle of it. I don't know who won. I'll take the Predator.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-12-2004, 06:07 PM
if you look at Predator II when Glover is in the space ship. there is a room full of sculls and whos skull is also hanging up there. You got it the Alien :eat: :hammer2: :lightsabe

XtrmWakeborder
08-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Saw the movie last night...it was alright i guess. I won't tell you who won though

Drunk tank
08-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Saw the movie last night...it was alright i guess. I won't tell you who won though
I saw it last night as well... I thought it ****in rocked! IMHO, best movie of the summer! Definatly kept true to the original story layed out in the comics and previous movies. left room for a sequel as well, I'm hoppin theyll make one soon!

XtrmWakeborder
08-14-2004, 01:45 PM
I saw it last night as well... I thought it ****in rocked! IMHO, best movie of the summer! Definatly kept true to the original story layed out in the comics and previous movies. left room for a sequel as well, I'm hoppin theyll make one soon!
Really? i thought it got kinda cheesey at time... I liked how they tied the two together, but kinda wished they woulda done the story in the future "like the alien movies were"

Drunk tank
08-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Really? i thought it got kinda cheesey at time... I liked how they tied the two together, but kinda wished they woulda done the story in the future "like the alien movies were"
I have a feeling if they do create a sequel... thats when its gonna be. Not sure how it would work though... considering there were alien movies in the future but no sign of predators (like statues and shit that were in the pyramid). Perhaps the Weyland Corp Runs across them finally further in the future. Predator can hide like a mofo with their cool camo space ships. Considering they had space travel before our planet had electricity... It'd probably be a hell of alot farther into the future before humans would be able to hang with them in space flight (post alien movie future). hmmm Ponder this I must.

XtrmWakeborder
08-14-2004, 03:24 PM
I have a feeling if they do create a sequel... thats when its gonna be. Not sure how it would work though... considering there were alien movies in the future but no sign of predators (like statues and shit that were in the pyramid). Perhaps the Weyland Corp Runs across them finally further in the future. Predator can hide like a mofo with their cool camo space ships. Considering they had space travel before our planet had electricity... It'd probably be a hell of alot farther into the future before humans would be able to hang with them in space flight (post alien movie future). hmmm Ponder this I must.
Only time will tell i guess

Roxysnow
08-15-2004, 08:20 PM
It's already in the trophy case, wathch Predator 2 when Glover enters the trophy case. :)

ROZ
08-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Both of them are wimps...Colombo can kick both their asses...

Charley
08-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Both of them are wimps...Colombo can kick both their asses...
Roz :wink: Yer FAULKED!
WHO THE FAULK WON??
LIKE I WONT FAULKIN HERE IT SOMEWHERE ANYWAY!

Froggystyle
08-16-2004, 08:46 AM
That movie blew! :yuk:
Sorry if you liked it, but I have never, ever wanted to walk out of a movie more than that one. I would say it was the worst movie I have ever seen if I didn't still have the bitter aftertaste of "Battlefield Earth" in my mouth...
Plot... gong Action... terrible. Without going into why it was terrible, the aliens didn't stand a damn chance for a million reasons. The premise was ridiculous (although I guess it did follow the plot lines of the comic books well I understand) and the thing with the chick was pure idiocy.
Who would've thought that the Predator would take off that mask and look like Denzel though? I thought the predators were a lot uglier than that in the first movies.
Anyway, I hated it. The only good thing is that it was blessedly short at only 1:22 minutes. I couldn't have made it through another 38 minutes of that garbage.
Plus, not that it was crucial to the story, but show me a laser that makes a corrugated hole... Right.... Spend some money, and make the props look good, OK? "Hey Joe, let's just use this sewer pipe for a laser hole..."
Two thumbs and two vigorous big toes down...

gigamurph
08-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Ya gotta admit though froggy; they were dead on on the trailer! "Alien VS Predator"; whoever wins, WE lose! Forked over $8.50 a person for four of us to see it at CBBB on Sunday and it damn near ruined a great weekend! That movie was a piece of dung! It had it's MOMENT! The 15 second fight was OK; then ZZZZZZ...... Yep; if ya payed to see this one; YOU LOST! :yuk:

JetBoatRich
08-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Just got home from the movies :2purples: I laughed a few times thoughout the movie :220v: I was not the only one :hammerhea the movie took some strange turns, I like when the predator and the lady leading the group teamed up to kick alien ass :eat:
Enjoyed the original movies of each :skull: not sure about this version

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Just seen it today...personally I liked it.

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 06:06 PM
I watched it on Friday. Thought it was pretty good also. :cool: Predator kicked ass I admit it but so did mama Alien :p :D ... I liked the ending; I have my suspicions about what they will or more importantly won't do about the tag along ;)

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 06:17 PM
FM...are ya back? I hope so as I've been posting some pretty funny stuff that I know you could relate to.

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 06:22 PM
FM...are ya back? I hope so as I've been posting some pretty funny stuff that I know you could relate to.
Yes I is back :D I'll need to verify these posts of which you speak for the alleged hilarity :p PM me some links please? :D

HammerDown
09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Yes I is back :D I'll need to verify these posts of which you speak for the alleged hilarity :p PM me some links please? :D
Nope, you'll have to eat crow (because I was right about the Preaditor kicking ass)...and you'll have to find my tasty words of hilarity on your own. :p
Glad your back...and I hit ya with a rep point.

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Nope, you'll have to eat crow (because I was right about the Preaditor kicking ass)...and you'll have to find my tasty words of hilarity on your own. :p
Glad your back...and I hit ya with a rep point.
I did eat crow about the Predator thing here I'll do it louder I WAS WRONG (but I was a little bit right too :p ;) )
Fine then I'm gonna have to invade your privacy and find all posts by this user :p :D
Thanks for the welcome back HammerDown :) (WTF? I'm not allowed giving it to you anymore :eek: lol :D ) It's good to be "home". :)