06-10-2004, 05:06 PM
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SPORTSbyBROOKS.jpg
:D :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-10-2004, 07:38 PM
..........( . )( . ).......silicone valley..ahhhhhh!:cool:

FLYTE RISK
06-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Another Laker Hater, Get a life you sac. town goof ball!! Just because those Kings got they ass whooped AGAIN, Hate on yo coach not the world cahamps------2004!!!!!

Kim Hanson
06-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Another Laker Hater, Get a life you sac. town goof ball!! Just because those Kings got they ass whooped AGAIN, Hate on yo coach not the world cahamps------2004!!!!!
Pardon me! Did I say someting wrong? I thought I was getting close to what that was? My bad, excuse me for my stupidity, you are good!........( . )( . )...backing -off! :D

BGMAN203
06-10-2004, 09:57 PM
No, you dumb ass canadatard. He was talking to Nor-CAL

uclahater
06-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
Canadatard:D thats funny as hell and so fitting for KIMMY:p

Rexone
06-10-2004, 11:11 PM
:D :D

MAXIMUS
06-11-2004, 06:16 AM
Hey kim to hell with them all!! I don't care what they say, your still my biatch!!;) Hater are you coming out to long beach??? I might need a quick hand job before the event kicks off!!!:eek:

Nor-Cal
06-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
:D Hey Liability, where in my post do you read that I'm hatting on the Lakers? Do you not see all the smilie faces? Please stop wasting my time... :D :D
And where is that Fishing guy at?:D

Roland the Fisherman
06-11-2004, 07:27 AM
I'm right here. Do you think Phil and the Boobie girl talked before the game to color coordinate?
Rexone, ditto's on the Reagan quote.....:(

Nor-Cal
06-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Do you think Phil and the Boobie girl talked before the game to color coordinate?
LOL, i didn't even notice that! :D She must have espn or something.. LOL :D
BTW, are you going to make it up here for Fathers Day?

Roland the Fisherman
06-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Dad is'nt doing so well, I think I should hang around.:(
However, I am going to make it up there soon and do some back water boating with you guys. KK keeps telling me of all the cool areas to go.
:)

Nor-Cal
06-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad.. :( Hope he gets better soon!
I guess Guru is just gonna have to pick on KK :eek: :D
That would be cool if ya made it up here.. heck, we could even go cow tippin :wink: :D

uclahater
06-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Hey kim to hell with them all!! I don't care what they say, your still my biatch!!;) Hater are you coming out to long beach??? I might need a quick hand job before the event kicks off!!!:eek:
After all this time of you playing catcher you think its time to switch positions:p or are you refering to a reach-a-round
Of course I'll be at long beach now that I know your going to be there::rolleyes::

MAXIMUS
06-11-2004, 01:28 PM
SWEET!!!:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Don't start with me, I have alot of free time on my hands now...for jack offs like you! :cool: ........( . )( . ).....Would that make you an Ameriatard? Is see you guys have that credit card, do you own one! :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
06-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Maybe Phil should just turn around and play motorboat:D

BGMAN203
06-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Don't start with me, I have alot of free time on my hands now...for jack offs like you! :cool: ........( . )( . ).....Would that make you an Ameriatard? Is see you guys have that credit card, do you own one! :rolleyes:
Call me a Ameriatard if you want, but its still much better than being a CANADATARD!:D

FLYTE RISK
06-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Nor-Cal
:D Hey Liability, where in my post do you read that I'm hatting on the Lakers? Do you not see all the smilie faces? Please stop wasting my time... :D :D
And where is that Fishing guy at?:D Well as it appears to me the scoreboard, and definitely the avtar!! As far as wasting your time DONT READ THE REPLY!!!:p

stoker2001
06-15-2004, 08:36 PM
wow,who would of thought they would go down like that!!!!!!!!!i really feal sorry for payton and malone for taking less money and jumping on bandwagon:rolleyes: comming from a disgruntled kings fan:D :D

Nor-Cal
06-16-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by stoker2001
disgruntled kings fan:D :D
:D :D :D

Roland the Fisherman
06-16-2004, 06:51 AM
Well that did'nt take long..... Least we went to the dance and wer'nt at home dreaming and spanking the monkey!:mad: :frown:

Roland the Fisherman
06-16-2004, 06:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stoker2001
wow,who would of thought they would go down like that!!!!!!!!!i really feal sorry for payton and malone for taking less money and jumping on bandwagon:rolleyes: comming from a disgruntled kings fan:D :D [/QUOTEThey waited to long. Damn they looked old.