PDA

View Full Version : 7 Days And Counting Cam'on!!!!

dossangers
06-10-2004, 06:06 PM
LOCKED COCKED AND READY TO F#@cking PARTY CAM'ON!!!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/1676-10_billy_s_002-med.jpg

GofastRacer
06-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Wish I was going with ya!..:mad:

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 06:38 PM
holy shiet, looks good I fear it. :) Solid white means biz.

GofastRacer
06-10-2004, 06:54 PM
More than you think!..

Ntwotrance
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
we'll definately be stopping by to check that moster out Dos...:D

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
we'll definately be stopping by to check that moster out Dos...:D
yeah, I hope to get a chance to meet most of the regulars around here.

uclahater
06-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by dossangers
LOCKED COCKED AND READY TO F#@cking PARTY CAM'ON!!!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/1676-10_billy_s_002-med.jpg
Where did you get the Dolly trailer from Doss?, and the boat looks Bitchen:D

T-Bag
06-10-2004, 08:30 PM
I'm going up tues. and can't wait to party with ya all!!!!! Have your drinkin shoes on.. Remember you guys are coming up NORTH!!!!!:D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
yeah, I hope to get a chance to meet most of the regulars around here.
Mr Montz, Are you saying your going to camp far west??
Jerry

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Mr Montz, Are you saying your going to camp far west??
Jerry
I think too many bears. :) I thought he was ready for the regatta.
Are you going to be there? who all is going from here?

Jr. bentpipes
06-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by dossangers
I can already smell the ALCOHOL, cant wait to meet you,even though you stepped out of the stack injectors,I can see you still are injected with A LOT OF BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRIVE SAFELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Hud
06-10-2004, 09:12 PM
We will be waiting on you Wayne, C'mon!!:) :D

Jr. bentpipes
06-10-2004, 09:20 PM
HUD, do you consider that HEAVY IRON????????????????, are you going to bring the BULL HORN or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Hud
06-10-2004, 09:28 PM
I saw it run @ Needles & it's BIG IRON! for sure! C'mon! Bullhorn, always!!:)

Kindsvater Flat
06-10-2004, 09:32 PM
I'll hit the sireeeeen come next saturday morning!! :D

BGMAN203
06-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Looking good Wayne, see ya up there!

rrrr
06-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Jeez a'mighty, Wayne. That looks like some heavy artillery. Hope you have a blast when you strap it on and stomp it...
:D :D

Hud
06-11-2004, 05:14 AM
It's going to be a long 6 days C'mon!!:D

MR.T
06-11-2004, 05:18 AM
HUD, I thought it was only 2 days?? Fired the boat last night. All is good.

Hud
06-11-2004, 05:22 AM
It is 2 days for us, C'MON!!!:D Glad to hear the boat runs, hope it floats now, C'mon!!

Hud
06-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Billy, you do have a pm, C'mon!!!:) Got to go to the yard sales now, need some lawn chairs, C'mon!!:cool:

smalls
06-11-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Billy, you do have a pm, C'mon!!!:) Got to go to the yard sales now, need some lawn chairs, C'mon!!:cool:
You ain't got one oh dem Wallmarts up there Skippy?
Lawn chair central. Come on..........
See ya all there Tuesday

FLYTE RISK
06-11-2004, 05:55 AM
Hell I thought lawn chairs went in the boat!:cool:

Sangster
06-11-2004, 08:08 AM
Flyte...You still sportin' those Wicker seats in the Hondo.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

Brendellaracin
06-11-2004, 11:30 AM
We put the motor in the boat last night, picked up more
parts and alcohol today and hopefully running it this weekend.
We'll see you all Friday morning, drive safe.
Marty & Cheri :cool: :)

Sangster
06-11-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Brendellaracin
We put the motor in the boat last night, picked up more
parts and alcohol today and hopefully running it this weekend.
We'll see you all Friday morning, drive safe.
Marty & Cheri :cool: :)
Right On Marty.....Hope all goes well... See ya'll Friday....:cool: :cool: :cool:

schiada96
06-11-2004, 01:46 PM
How many boats are going to be there and will it be worth the trip to just watch?

MR.T
06-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Sangster, what day are you coming up? And bring lots of BEER!!!

Sangster
06-11-2004, 02:37 PM
There will be BEER...... :cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
06-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
Flyte...You still sportin' those Wicker seats in the Hondo.....:cool: :cool: :cool: 10-4 sangster it's all about bein the wickerest.. How is your boat comin along??:D

Sangster
06-11-2004, 04:44 PM
It's as ready as it's gonna get......:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jr. bentpipes
06-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Well in two days I will be water side 1/4 mile cove and parking my fat ass in a lawn chair watching the sun go down to be awakend in the morning by the sound of a bad ass boat laying down a pass,I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! did I mention a beer in the evening?:D ;) :D where is everybody? speak up ? are ya going to join me???:D

Sangster
06-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Mind if I pull up a chair???:D :cool: :D

Jr. bentpipes
06-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Not just no, hell no, come on down,I dont mind at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lets talk about flyte!!!!:D :D :D

Morg
06-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Morg will be thier on Thursday morn.
Save me a cold one, no boat, no sober

Jr. bentpipes
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Is that a promise??:D :cool: :D

Hud
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
I'll be waitin on you, C'mon!:D

Morg
06-11-2004, 09:04 PM
You never waited for anyone in your life, Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangster
06-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Jr. bentpipes
Not just no, hell no, come on down,I dont mind at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lets talk about flyte!!!!:D :D :D
WHO....... :cool: :cool: :cool:

smalls
06-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
WHO....... :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hee Hee Hee........ Come On........

Sangster
06-11-2004, 09:36 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

smalls
06-11-2004, 09:38 PM
what day you showin Sangster?

Sangster
06-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Aughhhh.... Sunday Mornin'...:cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
06-11-2004, 09:40 PM
HA HA HA HEE HAWW Pulleaseey, Sangster after takin my old dog out tonight I may just hand you a 12 pack :frown: She just aint runnin right! I should have went another way.. Oh well live and learn..:frown:

FLYTE RISK
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Smallz all good sure is a panic to edit huh!!

Sangster
06-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
HA HA HA HEE HAWW Pulleaseey, Sangster after takin my old dog out tonight I may just hand you a 12 pack :frown: She just aint runnin right! I should have went another way.. Oh well live and learn..:frown:
Hey I know how your feeling....We had to pull the 460 Ford outta' the Ole' Daycruiser.... You should have No problem this year Flyte..:cool: :cool: :cool:

smalls
06-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Smallz all good sure is a panic to edit huh!!
No panic, Just figured I would save it .....LOL
Come on.....

Jetboatguru
06-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Between, Snagster Flyte and Bentpipes, I dont know who is BSing whom. There is some serious bull caca going on here. "My boat doesn't run" "My motor is not sounding good"
"Hey guys, I 'll be at the lake ready to watch some racing" Come on Bentpipes you have a date with the new Rossi boat.

Jr. bentpipes
06-12-2004, 05:28 AM
I don't beleive I said anything about not running mine, or she doesn't sound right, I am just saying I can not wait to get out of this house and be there, I will be there with the UPTIGHT boat, I am sure you are not going to let that race slip through the cracks!!!! Oh, by the way, t-bag wants to see you, something about king???????

FLYTE RISK
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Well I hear all this talk about the king, Who is gonna be crowned the QUEEN?? It sure would be funny watchin the king T-bag and the queen HHMMMM J.R.B.P slow dancin to the infamous C.F.W country band.;) :p :D :D LOL LOL J/K:cool:

Jetboatguru
06-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Jr crooked pipes,
First things first, Self proclaiming to be the king after he got smoked last year is just lunacy. Right now T bag is court jester. If we do things right all of the races should go off as planned.
I Like the name of your boat Bent, but I think it should be called "panties in a bunch" :D :D
Flyte, who would lead in the dance between those two?:eek:

Monkey Bung
06-12-2004, 09:05 AM
HELL I'LL DANCE WITH BOTH OF THEM!!!:D

Sangster
06-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Sounds like a bunch of 10 sec. talk........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T-Bag
06-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Jr crooked pipes,
First things first, Self proclaiming to be the king after he got smoked last year is just lunacy. Right now T bag is court jester. If we do things right all of the races should go off as planned.
I Like the name of your boat Bent, but I think it should be called "panties in a bunch" :D :D
Flyte, who would lead in the dance between those two?:eek:
I got your jester hangin with balls and all:eek: You saw the Mullet Bullet doin some testing early in the season and got SCARED!!!! Had to go out and build a new motor and a new boat and I think it ET'ed slower than the old one...... You want a piece of me well LETS RUN!!!!!!!!:eek: :D
Oh and sangster can have the leftovers:D :D

FLYTE RISK
06-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Jr crooked pipes,
Flyte, who would lead in the dance between those two?:eek: Ya know Guru that is a very good question?? Well after further thought I could not imagine anything other than a table dance for the other:D better yet a lap dance, Oh sh*t did I go there whoops.. Cannot wait till tuesday night, suckin some beers talkin some trash!! with all my Old Buddy's!!!! :p

BigBoyToys
06-12-2004, 08:35 PM
I was out at CFW today. There's already people parking trailers and motorhomes there. But don't worry, as low as the water was today, even if ya don't have a site reserved, there's plenty of room. Water is pretty low but sill plenty to run'em in. BadMeds came out and dropped his trailer off today while we were there and there were a few others already there and more coming in as we were leaving.
For those that remember where Huds Launch ramp from last year was, plan on heading down the shore about 100' or so and then you'll be at the waters edge.
I've heard of a few more folks that are heading out tomorrow and monday and all I can say is that get out there quick and stake your waterfront claim;) Oh yeah...make sure ya have a good 4X4 for launching them from the shore:eek:

Jetboatguru
06-13-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by T-Bag
I got your jester hangin with balls and all:eek: You saw the Mullet Bullet doin some testing early in the season and got SCARED!!!! Had to go out and build a new motor and a new boat and I think it ET'ed slower than the old one...... You want a piece of me well LETS RUN!!!!!!!!:eek: :D
Oh and sangster can have the leftovers:D :D
Let's go back a little further in time.
You got rolled like a marlboro and smoked last year at CFW on Fathers Day.
Then, you go back to the drawing board and build something better. I decided that you were getting a little too close and had to turn up the heat :eek: :eek!:
You need to work your way through the ranks Mullet Boy. You don't get a shot at the title unless you can beat Smally:D

Jr. bentpipes
06-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
I was out at CFW today. There's already people parking trailers and motorhomes there. But don't worry, as low as the water was today, even if ya don't have a site reserved, there's plenty of room. Water is pretty low but sill plenty to run'em in. BadMeds came out and dropped his trailer off today while we were there and there were a few others already there and more coming in as we were leaving.
For those that remember where Huds Launch ramp from last year was, plan on heading down the shore about 100' or so and then you'll be at the waters edge.
I've heard of a few more folks that are heading out tomorrow and monday and all I can say is that get out there quick and stake your waterfront claim;) Oh yeah...make sure ya have a good 4X4 for launching them from the shore:eek:
Why is it you see fit to go to every thread that has to do with CFW and post something like that? to get people all fired up about a spot? it is bad enough that you can hardly call and make reservations anymore with out taking a day off work and being there to get a spot, we all want to be there so lets just help each other out so we all can hang out and do what we love at the biggest hot boat fest in norcal!! you showed your ignorance last year, just let things go!!!and shut up!

BigBoyToys
06-13-2004, 06:06 AM
I wasn't getting anyone fired up about nothing. What I was saying is that there is plenty of room....more than last year. I was by no means trying to discourage anyone, but in fact, ENCOURAGING everyone that wasn't able to obtain an actual campsite because there is PLENTY of room from what I see!
Look, if you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody else seems to have a problem with it and I've been thanked by most people for the info! You get up on the wrong side of the bed today or what?:eek: And last years deal I didn't start, but I ended up in the middle of it and I ended it! Enough said.:rolleyes:

Jr. bentpipes
06-13-2004, 06:12 AM
Alright maybe I didn't get the angle you were hitting an I take it back, SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
06-13-2004, 06:35 AM
you showed your ignorance last year, just let things go!!!and shut up!
Well, if you knew the whole story and how it started, you wouldn't had said that. I came in during the middle of the confrontation, I was not involved until I got dragged into it. At that point, it was too late for any type of mutually agreeable resolution. But, I was the bigger person and was actually the one that ended the dispute, and even offered the site to them later in the day (FREE OF CHARGE EVEN!) when the person who the site was purchased/saved for called me and told me that he wasn't gonna make it due to work obligations. I even helped them out by filling in some holes when they got hung up with their trailer while trying to get it to the launch area. Is that Ignorance? :rolleyes: Dude, bad mouthing and name calling ain't gonna help anyone, but if it makes you feel good, go right ahead and say it all ya want. But just for the record, no hard feelings here and I hope EVERYONE (even you Jr Bentpipes ;) ) has a great and SAFE Father's Day weekend.

FLYTE RISK
06-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Hey BBT if you are lucky bring some doollar bills , J.R.B.P will be doin lap dances for all !!!!! HA HA LOL :D

Kurtis500
06-13-2004, 07:51 AM
DANG... fist fights and all...who was king of that one?

Jr. bentpipes
06-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
Well, if you knew the whole story and how it started, you wouldn't had said that. I came in during the middle of the confrontation, I was not involved until I got dragged into it. At that point, it was too late for any type of mutually agreeable resolution. But, I was the bigger person and was actually the one that ended the dispute, and even offered the site to them later in the day (FREE OF CHARGE EVEN!) when the person who the site was purchased/saved for called me and told me that he wasn't gonna make it due to work obligations. I even helped them out by filling in some holes when they got hung up with their trailer while trying to get it to the launch area. Is that Ignorance? :rolleyes: Dude, bad mouthing and name calling ain't gonna help anyone, but if it makes you feel good, go right ahead and say it all ya want. But just for the record, no hard feelings here and I hope EVERYONE (even you Jr Bentpipes ;) ) has a great and SAFE Father's Day weekend.
You know,I did take it back,but now I wont, I did not even call you a name I simply stated a fact that happend last year to a guy that I KNOW VERY WELL and has never ever been a problem since I've met him, I did not call you a name in that post but since you figured I have lets just say you are a dumbass!!!! This is not the first time you have done something like this on the boards, you have taken bits and info from other sites and posted things you knew hardly anything about, I can assure that others would attest, but since I am a name caller lets end this with YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!!!:p

WHITIE
06-13-2004, 04:06 PM
You know,I did take it back,but now I wont, I did not even call you a name I simply stated a fact that happend last year to a guy that I KNOW VERY WELL and has never ever been a problem since I've met him, I did not call you a name in that post but since you figured I have lets just say you are a dumbass!!!! This is not the first time you have done something like this on the boards, you have taken bits and info from other sites and posted things you knew hardly anything about, I can assure that others would attest, but since I am a name caller lets end this with YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!!!:p
Sounds to me like the gloves are off!! Watch out for the HAYMAKER!!:eek!: :eek:

FLYTE RISK
06-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Well fellas I feel the way to end this is a good old fashion drag race!! Run whatya brung!! BBt is the pe syndicate jet boat ready to run??? BBT you did talk a whole lot of mess a few years back about puttin 7 out of 8 flats on the trailer as I clearly recall!!Up tight I hope yo ride is ready to run which I am sure she is.. So lets run em and than suck a beer and talk about why the loser did not win I.E (excuses)But BBT My money is on J.R.B.P ;) Even though he likes bein injected HEE HAW:p :p :D For O.B eddy

Sangerboy
06-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by WHITIE
Sounds to me like the gloves are off!! Watch out for the HAYMAKER!!:eek!: :eek:
OK SoCal co-conspiritors now that the Norcal boys are enmeshed in worrying about each other, the time is ripe for us to sneek up there and make off with the crown:D ( Dang I wish my boat was together:mad: ) Oh well looking forward to sharing some good times anyway- looks like eraser will be heading up with me on Thursday:cool:

SUI-CY-COLE
06-13-2004, 06:42 PM
oh come on now jr...if i could hand you a beer i would but im making fuel lines and putting in the crank trigger....so maybe wednesday youll be be getting a beer of mine,uptight....from your friend....HIRED GUN!..p.s.....hey flyte....do you have an extra wicker seat or what,,,or do i need to borrow beezers out of the revenge boat?

BigBoyToys
06-13-2004, 07:20 PM
BBt is the pe syndicate jet boat ready to run???
No, I will not be at CFW since I poked holes in 2 pistons at CFW yesterday. Instead, I'll be home trying to swap motors out so my family can at least get back on the water again. I hadn't really planned on going to CFW for Father's Day this year anyway for certain personal reasons.
It's no big deal... Win a few lose a few
Again, I hope everyone has a great and safe time out there.http://www.pritek.net/gifs/crowd57.gif

BigBoyToys
06-13-2004, 07:23 PM
YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!!!:p
I've been called alot worse by alot better people;) :p :D

smalls
06-14-2004, 06:10 AM
DANG! YA ALL GOTS TO JUST GET ALONG.......HHOL.....<- tHATS, hEE hAAAWing OUT LOUD..
COME ON...........................................

BigBoyToys
06-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by smalls
DANG! YA ALL GOTS TO JUST ET ALONG.......HHOL.....<- tHATS, hEE hAAAWing OUT LOUD..
cOME oN
No worries here Smalls, I an't got a problem with him, or anyone else. Was just replying to his post. Have a great time at CFW ;) :D

Brodie
06-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Let's go back a little further in time.
You got rolled like a marlboro and smoked last year at CFW on Fathers Day.
Then, you go back to the drawing board and build something better. I decided that you were getting a little too close and had to turn up the heat :eek: :eek!:
You need to work your way through the ranks Mullet Boy. You don't get a shot at the title unless you can beat Smally:D
Dang,,, I seen that race. This guy has gotta shakey memory,,,,,
http://www.canyonboats.com/redbluff2003/Picture%20004.jpg
Get 'em TB. Last time YOU smoked him by 2.3 jet boat lengthes

Jetboatguru
06-14-2004, 02:04 PM
SSMIKE (BRODIE),
Lots of chiming in from the boatless gallery!!!!
When are we ever gonna see you again? :D

Hustler
06-14-2004, 02:11 PM
HOLY SMOKES!!!! He's not eating:D

Itsahobby
06-14-2004, 02:29 PM
Is it me or does JBG look like he is getting ready to be shot
out of a cannon?:p
Hobby
Originally posted by Hustler
HOLY SMOKES!!!! He's not eating:D

ssmike
06-15-2004, 07:48 AM
SSMIKE (BRODIE),
Lots of chiming in from the boatless gallery!!!!
When are we ever gonna see you again? :D
Nice try. Sorry to disappoint but everyone here knows Brodie is waaaay more popular than SN...
Dang.
http://www.canyonboats.com/phaz2003/Picture.jpg
^^^^^^^
(My hero)

Da-Bull
06-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey, Jr. Get r done:eek: :eek!: :eek!:
BBT OUCH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TopCat
06-15-2004, 05:22 PM
You know,I did take it back,but now I wont, I did not even call you a name I simply stated a fact that happend last year to a guy that I KNOW VERY WELL and has never ever been a problem since I've met him, I did not call you a name in that post but since you figured I have lets just say you are a dumbass!!!! This is not the first time you have done something like this on the boards, you have taken bits and info from other sites and posted things you knew hardly anything about, I can assure that others would attest, but since I am a name caller lets end this with YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!!!:p Are you trying to impress someone and as far as the camp site last year BBT bought and payed for that site for me, I had to cancel at the last minute i asked him to hang on to it again til the the last minute but i can ASSURE YOU of something i know BBT would give any one the shirt off his back to help a fellow boater he has! He's a genuinely good guy and if you as the f...ing DUMBASS you are would like to discuss this alittle more i'll pm yur DUMBASS my address and we can do that it would be my pleasure

BigBoyToys
06-15-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Da-Bull
Hey, Jr. Get r done:eek: :eek!: :eek!:
BBT OUCH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It don't bother me a bit, especially coming from someone who doesn't know me.:rolleyes:
Enough of this stuff. Everyone needs to just go out there with a positive attitude and have a great time. :cool: :cool:

BigBoyToys
06-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by TopCat
Are you trying to impress someone and as far as the camp site last year BBT bought and payed for that site for me, I had to cancel at the last minute i asked him to hang on to it again til the the last minute but i can ASSURE YOU of something i know BBT would give any one the shirt off his back to help a fellow boater he has! He's a genuinely good guy and if you as the f...ing DUMBASS you are would like to discuss this alittle more i'll pm yur DUMBASS my address and we can do that it would be my pleasure
Don't worry about it TopCat. He doesn't know what went on last year and he doesn't know me, so therefore, it is impossible for him to make an accurate evaluation of the situation last year or of myself.
Let's Just let it rest and everyone can go out to the lake and have some fun.;)