PDA

View Full Version : Photos...

Jbb
06-10-2004, 06:48 PM
A few albums from last weekend....... Here! (http://community.webshots.com/user/jetboatbrian)

Havasu Hangin'
06-10-2004, 06:53 PM
4 engines and #6's....wow.

Jbb
06-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Had a couple of nice Ciggies there also........:)

Havasu Hangin'
06-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Had a couple of nice Ciggies there also........:)
Yes...I'm getting ideas for the hatch (so please get all the hatch pics you can). I'm also thinking I need boxes to loosen up the nose (no notched transom like the new ones).

Jbb
06-10-2004, 07:30 PM
If only I would have known...but there will be lots of them in Destin next month....Notched transom made a big difference...and alot of the older ones have boxes.....but most dont have blower motors either....It wont carry the nose?

RiverToysJas
06-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I'm also thinking I need boxes to loosen up the nose ....
I know of a few people who want to loosen your nose! ;) :p
RTJas :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
It wont carry the nose?
Not as much as I'd like (it needs some chop to loosen up...otherwise, the props slip more from the nose dragging). I think a set of 5 blades and boxes will do the trick...
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I know of a few people who want to loosen your nose!
But I thought I was the most popular guy on the boards? :eek:

locogringo
06-10-2004, 09:21 PM
That Nor-Tech is freakin' sweet! I believe Miss Nor-Tech is a 50 ft. that is currently for sale.
Bling Bling...If I buy that can I be Bling Bling II??

Bling Bling
06-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by locogringo
That Nor-Tech is freakin' sweet! I believe Miss Nor-Tech is a 50 ft. that is currently for sale.
Bling Bling...If I buy that can I be Bling Bling II?? You buy that boat, and I will give up bling bling for good. When I went back to get my boat from Nor-Tech, the 4 engine 4 #6 drive Extreme Exibit boat was there and doing the poker run also. You would not believe the rigging on that boat, and the headers and tail pipes were pure art. I have never seen anything like it. When you see a boat with 4 blown sterlings,4 #6's and 4 hearing propellers, you know who the king is.