:(

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Lakers in 6 can still happen. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Lakers in 6 can still happen. :cool:
It can, but it's gonna be a DOGFIGHT!!!!

hd&boatrider
06-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Only if they are out in 6 :) They will be fortunate if they win this thing. They are being outcoached by a former Clippers coach :)

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
It can, but it's gonna be a DOGFIGHT!!!!
yup! I am personally scared about this series and have been since game one. If they lose, I will be truely sad for Karl Malone mostly cause it is a long struggle to get back to the top again.

Kilrtoy
06-10-2004, 09:01 PM
What they LOSE

dmontzsta
06-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Only if they are out in 6 :) They will be fortunate if they win this thing. They are being outcoached by a former Clippers coach :)
Larry Brown is one of the masters. :D
Shit if Detroit wins this their owner is on fire. He owns the Lightning (Stanely Cup Champs), Detroit Shock (WNBA Champs) and then the Pistons.

JetBoatRich
06-11-2004, 02:49 AM
They really, really look bad last night:mad: the ZEN master better come up with a new plan:yuk:

Kachina26
06-11-2004, 05:10 AM
I don't know much about basketball, but isn't 88 - 68 a pretty big point difference? The news guy said that 68 points is an all time low score for the Lakers, and not just post season.

twistedpair
06-11-2004, 05:54 AM
Larry Brown is no slouch, former clipper or not. Anyone who can get production out of that punkass Allen Iverson must be doing something right. Iverson gets him fired and look where he is this post season.

BoatFloating
06-11-2004, 07:24 AM
How did the Kings do in their game last night. Oh I forgot they're at the Wizard Of Oz trying to find some heart.
Laker haters can bite me!

rivercrazy
06-11-2004, 07:58 AM
My support the Lakers is unwaivering. But if they show up and play one more game like a CBA team, this series is over.....Lakers need to realize they must be tough and focused on every possession. And lay out a few of the punk ass detroit players cause they would/are doing the same. They need to go back and look at some of the San Antonio games and re-institute that level of play.
But without a healthy Karl, I'm afraid its a tall hill to climb:eek:

Boat Loan Guy
06-11-2004, 09:47 AM
I was so made last night almost threw my beer at the TV...
Ok so answere me this. If no one else is hitting the outside jumper why the hell not pass the ball inside and let Shaq do his thing...He did not get into foul trouble untill the 3rd quater.shit there were 2 other quaters before that....:: :mad: :mad:

voodooCanoe
06-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Being from the Portland area, the only reason I'm wanting the Lakers to pull it out is to keep Wallace from getting a championship ring!

Roxysnow
06-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Wow....... that was worse than I was expecting. Ouch!:(
I honestly think it will be Lakers in 7. As for last nites loss. When the Lakers do lose, they always lose big. That's no surprise.

Dr. Eagle
06-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
They really, really look bad last night:mad: the ZEN master better come up with a new plan:yuk:
Which may include Hari Kari.....:(

Ducatista
06-11-2004, 11:32 AM
The Zen Master better figure out a way to get the offense going, because Detroit is dismantling us! A lousy time to have our power forward limping, damn. Right now I would settle for 1 win in Detroit, and hope home cookin does the trick the last two games.
Detroit has out played us for three games now, I'm seriously worried!
Come on Lakers, we need a win the next game!
GO LAKERS!!!

Dr. Eagle
06-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Roxysnow
I honestly think it will be Lakers in 7. As for last nites loss. When the Lakers do lose, they always lose big. That's no surprise.
Sooooooooo you're saying they have Detroit right where they want them???:confused:

welk2party
06-11-2004, 12:08 PM
It was depressing to watch. Hard to believe I was watching an NBA Finals game.

Roxysnow
06-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Sooooooooo you're saying they have Detroit right where they want them???:confused:
Hell no! Laker have dug themselves a hole. As for Detroit, they're not playing great, the Lakers are just playing like Shiiiatt!

Brady Bunch
06-11-2004, 12:21 PM
The Lakers Offense is non existent! Hope somebody finds it soon!

JLaughreySS24
06-13-2004, 11:34 AM
I too have question if the Lakers can pull it off but for gods sake get the ****en ball into Shaq! They arent using him like they should. Shaq, Kobe, Fox, Fish, and George pull Phil of to the side and wants him to change the starting line up!! Shaq and Kobe also agreed to this so we will see what happens. Maybe use Malone and Payton off the bench??