PDA

View Full Version : 2 FACED POSTERS (POSERS?)

Chestah Cheetah
01-14-2002, 03:49 PM
I can just imagine these guys as being the guys that stalk their exes, talk shit behind peoples backs (or anonymously) because they don't have a backbone, call people just to hang up (or do you guys prefer the heavy breathing nowadays?). Numerous people have been posting under different names to stir up trouble lately. It's always the same stupid drama that no one has time for or gives two shits about. I vote that from now on we break out the drums at first sight.

RiverDave2
01-14-2002, 04:33 PM
I'm starting to feel like the executioner here.. I've called the drums quite a bit lately..
RD

duramaxdon
01-14-2002, 07:12 PM
Clarification
I think if the story is going to be told it should include the facts. Jkelly was notified by chestacheese of this situation via e-mail and by myself when this Bull S**T went down. Jkelly was out of town when all of this crap got posted by his guy’s at the shop (something to be said about storing your passwords) jkelly had no idea that this crap was placed on the form until I called him. I can vouch for this because I made the first call to jkelly on his cell phone while he was driving thur the Desert. I guess its his mistake for leaving his computer un-attended. The ONLY time jkelly has used this form is when he replied in regards to the Warlock issue and that’s it, the punks at the shop sent the rest in fact they set up his account for him. They freaked when they were caught and tried to erase all of the information posted. jkelly also sent a personal e-mail to chestacheese to clarify this issue when he got home. Due to the fact he has been kicked off I get the honor of patching up his shop guy’s screw up. If you all know jkelly witch I know a lot of you do you all know this not the crap he does. He is well respected among the boat builders and has never said a bad thing about anyone. Jkelly is cleaning shop tomorrow that includes all involved with this posting to this forum .Jkelly has personally call HTM and apologized for this error and in fact sending money for the memorial fund. Once again deepest apologies go out to the HTM family and sorry that an incident of this magnitude could spark such evil. We all play on the same bodies of water and all get along out there the forum should not be any different. One day each one of you will all need a little help on the water.
Thank you,
duramaxdon
Originally posted by Chestah Cheetah:
I can just imagine these guys as being the guys that stalk their exes, talk shit behind peoples backs (or anonymously) because they don't have a backbone, call people just to hang up (or do you guys prefer the heavy breathing nowadays?). Numerous people have been posting under different names to stir up trouble lately. It's always the same stupid drama that no one has time for or gives two shits about. I vote that from now on we break out the drums at first sight.

RiverDave2
01-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Man your like Cancer you just won't go away now will you? Who do you think your fooling? Either JKelly and OfficialIHBA and you DuramaxDon are all Knobs becuase you can't spell to save your life YOUR ALL THE SAME PERSON I'm glad that you went over to someones house and used there computer to plead one last time for your account back, But here are the facts First and Foremost, Your a jackass. (Figured I'd get that out of the way)
Second, JKelly works out of his home.
Third, OfficialIHBA and JKelly not only shared the same IPaddress but the same e-mail address as well.. If they were different people using the same computer they would still have different e-mail address's... For the sake of privacy maybe?
Fourth, All three accounts can't spell to save there lives and they mispell the same words the same way..
Fifth, Guys at the shop? Reminds me of a multiple personallity conversation we had with slowy a while back.. didn't work for him either.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Sixth and finally, How does it feel to not get booted once but twice? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
I read that e-mail to Chestah Cheetah or Chestah Cheese as you call him and it's all Bullshit as well. So good day and piss off. And go find another computer..
RD
PS
By the way, Chestah didn't notify anybody of anything... JKelly who was supposedly out of town wrote him an e-mail.. Dude get your facts AND SPELLING straight before you post.
[This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited January 14, 2002).]

RiverDave2
01-14-2002, 08:44 PM
One last thing...
JKelly originally claimed that it wasn't him becuase he shared his computer with 9 people.. Those posts were made one right after another. So now he's claiming he's outta town? Dude get real... You tried to be sly, but you got caught now be a big boy and go away..
RD

Chestah Cheetah
01-14-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by duramaxdon:
Jkelly was notified by Chestah Cheetah of this situation via e-mail and by myself when this Bull S**T went down.
Hey bud, I don't know you from a cockroach under my shoe - why the hell would I "notify" you of anything. People like you bore me!
BTW, I helped you there with your spelling!

Leon
01-15-2002, 05:58 PM
Hey now riverdave. Those werent guys at Slowys shop, they were the CREW dammit!!!!

Leon
01-15-2002, 06:01 PM
By golly maybe me and Chester are the same person too, our IP address is damn near the same!!! Whats really goin on here Sons???