PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore Tommorrow. Saturday June 12th.

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 06:52 AM
Part II :D
Me and the Family.
Ntwotrance and the Family - one.
Repo Man
Anyone else? Jason? CS119?

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Part II :D
Me and the Family.
Ntwotrance and the Family - one.
Repo Man
Anyone else? Jason? CS119?
ah, now you beat me to the punch, I was about to open this thread....great minds again....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Thats a big negative, good buddy for the bordsmnjs! Mr. B is working.
Have fun!:cool:
By the way, Ntwotrance, had you been at Op6, you would have won a super cool trailer hitch. Your name was called in the raffle but you had to be there!!

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 07:59 AM
:( I knew I would have won something...but the boat was dead up until a few days ago...:( when do you think you two will be out and about next?

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
ah, now you beat me to the punch, I was about to open this thread....great minds again....
We need to compete on who wants to be a millionaire or something. :D

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Thats a big negative, good buddy for the bordsmnjs! Mr. B is working.
Have fun!:cool:
By the way, Ntwotrance, had you been at Op6, you would have won a super cool trailer hitch. Your name was called in the raffle but you had to be there!!
Well that just stanks! :) I guess I will meet you two some other time, there is still plenty of summer left.

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:14 AM
:( I knew I would have won something...but the boat was dead up until a few days ago...:( when do you think you two will be out and about next?
They should mail the hitch to you. :)

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 08:18 AM
We need to compete on who wants to be a millionaire or something. :D
or jeapordy

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 08:19 AM
They should mail the hitch to you. :)
I almost went too...the boat just wasn't wanting to cooperate with me...but now she's purring like a kitten...

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:26 AM
or jeapordy
Alex Trubek I hate that guy. :)

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:27 AM
I almost went too...the boat just wasn't wanting to cooperate with me...but now she's purring like a kitten...
Good to hear. You would of buried that trailer hitch into the deck of her if she broke down on you out there. :D

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 08:28 AM
Alex Trubek I hate that guy. :)
Ah, he's ok, just a serious dry sense of humor...

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Good to hear. You would of buried that trailer hitch into the deck of her if she broke down on you out there. :D
she pisses me off from time to time (usually the most inappropriate times), but all in all she's been a good boat...

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Ah, he's ok, just a serious dry sense of humor...
He fits in with the show. :)

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 08:52 AM
she pisses me off from time to time (usually the most inappropriate times), but all in all she's been a good boat...
More of a reason to keep her when you get a new boat, and turn that 460 into a BEAST!

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:20 AM
i think i talked my dad into taking the hondo out to.

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:22 AM
More of a reason to keep her when you get a new boat, and turn that 460 into a BEAST! the more beastly the motor the more time you spend being towed by lake lice. trust me on this one.

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by repo man
Sweet, does your dad post on the boards?

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 09:26 AM
the more beastly the motor the more time you spend being towed by lake lice. trust me on this one.
yeah, I hear ya. Mine is "mild" I would say and I have been towed in many of times. The one that sucked the most was by a lake lice with his jet pointing straight up and on us, of course it had to be from the other side of the lake, we had to run the bilge pumps to keep the water out, we were soaked, it was great though. :)

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:27 AM
na he can't even turn on a computer

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:29 AM
thankfully mine has allways made it back on her own

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 09:33 AM
He fits in with the show. :)
true

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 09:34 AM
na he can't even turn on a computer
Any pics of the Hondo? what is it powered by?

Ntwotrance
More of a reason to keep her when you get a new boat, and turn that 460 into a BEAST!
problem with that is where to keep it...space is tight as it is

dmontzsta
thankfully mine has allways made it back on her own
what are the details on your motor?

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 09:36 AM
sweet! hey did CS ever get a hold of you about the exhaust? or is he still planning on going?

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 09:37 AM
the more beastly the motor the more time you spend being towed by lake lice. trust me on this one.
we've been lucky so far that other boaters have happened upon us when it breaks down

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:38 AM
sweet! hey did CS ever get a hold of you about the exhaust? or is he still planning on going? not a word but the offer still stands

repo man
06-11-2004, 09:41 AM
we usualy take at least two boats .

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 10:12 AM
not a word but the offer still stands
cool, hopefully he takes you up on it.

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 10:12 AM
we usualy take at least two boats .
are you still planning on rolling in at 8?

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 10:22 AM
repo. spill the beans on your set up! :)

repo man
06-11-2004, 12:10 PM
repo. spill the beans on your set up! :) what do you want to know?

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 01:24 PM
what do you want to know?
what kind of motor and internals?

repo man
06-11-2004, 06:01 PM
what kind of motor and internals? 454 .060 over crower .250 stroke crower crank.6.385 long rods je pistons mirlin heads isky solid roller cam super chiller intercooler hampton 871 supercharger holley 780 carbs casale v drive w/ 25% gears

WUTWZAT
06-11-2004, 07:09 PM
He all, I'd come out but I don't want repo man coming over and taking my new ride just yet. I am cutting it close so I don't want to take the boat out until the end of this month. I am stilling thinking of going to Irvine Sunday. I just had some family from Ramona show up to visit, thats the last time I put a return address on Christmas cards :p .

Ntwotrance
06-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by WUTWZAT
He all, I'd come out but I don't want repo man coming over and taking my new ride just yet. I am cutting it close so I don't want to take the boat out until the end of this month. I am stilling thinking of going to Irvine Sunday. I just had some family from Ramona show up to visit, thats the last time I put a return address on Christmas cards :p .
Should be a blast on Sunday. next time don't send any cards out!:D

dmontzsta
06-11-2004, 10:57 PM
454 .060 over crower .250 stroke crower crank.6.385 long rods je pistons mirlin heads isky solid roller cam super chiller intercooler hampton 871 supercharger holley 780 carbs casale v drive w/ 25% gears
nice, I thought you had a jet? :confused:

repo man
06-12-2004, 01:47 PM
hey thanx 4 letting me use your anchor i had a good time hanging out with you guys. hey doug thanx 4 the ride. i'll see you guys at irvine tomarow.

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 02:12 PM
hey thanx 4 letting me use your anchor i had a good time hanging out with you guys. hey doug thanx 4 the ride. i'll see you guys at irvine tomarow.
It was good meeting you as well. I look forward to spectating tommorrow and not having to unload and load crap. I will bring my tarp and a few chairs along also. Repo, you are the man for the cav plate set up and also for telling my dad how to adjust the cav plate, I hope we can finally get this sucker to sit down.
bad ass boat also.
pics and vids to come!

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 02:40 PM
anytime, we just got home, so I'll start posting pics in a bit. Repo, that is one badass boat you have there, thanks for taking my son out, he enjoyed it very much. we'll definately see you tomorrow, probably will be there between 9-10

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 02:41 PM
It was good meeting you as well. I look forward to spectating tommorrow and not having to unload and load crap. I will bring my tarp and a few chairs along also. Repo, you are the man for the cav plate set up and also for telling my dad how to adjust the cav plate, I hope we can finally get this sucker to sit down.
bad ass boat also.
pics and vids to come!
tell your dad thanks again for the tow, we looked at the wiring, and sure enough, the right tank was hanging right in front of us, so we're going to rewire this week

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 02:45 PM
tell your dad thanks again for the tow, we looked at the wiring, and sure enough, the right tank was hanging right in front of us, so we're going to rewire this week
anytime, it makes me feel better that he got to you, it makes up for me not getting to you last time. I am glad it is an easy fix, you should be pretty trouble free coming up, I think these Elsinore runs have been good, cause they help get everything dialed in before the big run, I need to get the card from my dad and book CBBB.

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 02:50 PM
anytime, it makes me feel better that he got to you, it makes up for me not getting to you last time. I am glad it is an easy fix, you should be pretty trouble free coming up, I think these Elsinore runs have been good, cause they help get everything dialed in before the big run, I need to get the card from my dad and book CBBB.
the # is on the web page, and I think you're right, all of these minor problems are surfacing so that during the CBBB nothing goes wrong...

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 03:01 PM
the # is on the web page, and I think you're right, all of these minor problems are surfacing so that during the CBBB nothing goes wrong...
Looking for it now, that site is slooooooooooow!

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Looking for it now, that site is slooooooooooow!
If ya can't find it, let me know...

Cs19
06-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Hey guys I got a set of mufflers on the boat, thanks for the offers too, i appreciate it. Its pretty quiet now, wait till you see these things, they are pretty cool, but they look a little weird,which is fine, i just wanna go boating!
I will be there tomorrow, im probably just gonna hang in the cove for the most part, i have a 19' eliminator daytona, black and white and my buddy will be in his 21 ' caliber 1 I/O its blue,white and orange if i remember correctly. Come say hi..see ya there.

Cs19
06-12-2004, 03:28 PM
I see you guys were uncorked out there. What did the cops have to say about that?
Im gonna pull these mufflers out if they were cool about it, im running water through it as well.

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by cs19
I see you guys were uncorked out there. What did the cops have to say about that?
Im gonna pull these mufflers out if they were cool about it, im running water through it as well.
Oh, they definately weren't cool...look again at the pics, and you'll see...

Cs19
06-12-2004, 03:55 PM
so, did you get a warning? Or did they write you ticket?what exactly did they tell you?
I see you got pulled over, but what happened? I cant tell from the pics.
Thanks

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by cs19
so, did you get a warning? Or did they write you ticket?what exactly did they tell you?
I see you got pulled over, but what happened? I cant tell from the pics.
Thanks
I was the one snapping the photos, don came up behind me and I saw them light him up so i stopped, swung around, they started in about him "running fast across the lake" and when that didn't fly, they started in about needing to feed the exhaust (baffles in all the boats there today, so they were just reaching)....

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 04:02 PM
added note here, as of (i think it started today) the unlimited speed area is only unlimited mon-fri, all other times the ENTIRE LAKE IS 35MPH...additionally as of today, if during mon-fri you are running over 80mph, you are required to wear a helmet and have a kill switch...more rules, but I left them downstairs...

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 04:12 PM
If ya can't find it, let me know...
cant find it, have the card in hand.

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 04:16 PM
cant find it, have the card in hand.
1-800-AVI-2WIN

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 04:45 PM
1-800-AVI-2WIN
All booked up, in the smoking section was all they had left. :) Friday night and Saturday Night, is that what you did?

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 04:46 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinore6-12-04/
Pics and Vids here, ENJOY!
Repo: I am going to make you a sig, that is the least I can do for the cav stuff. :D

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 05:23 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/LakeElsinore6-12-04/
Pics and Vids here, ENJOY!
Repo: I am going to make you a sig, that is the least I can do for the cav stuff. :D
Opening them as we speak...

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Opening them as we speak...
nice! We are all booked in to the Avi. And ready to roll, just need a few more Elsinore runs to get the cav and steering dialed in. Did you get in the smoking section of the Hotel?
It was $79 per night.

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 05:42 PM
nice! We are all booked in to the Avi. And ready to roll, just need a few more Elsinore runs to get the cav and steering dialed in. Did you get in the smoking section of the Hotel?
It was $79 per night.
we got the non-smoking but same nights, fri-sun

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 05:56 PM
we got the non-smoking but same nights, fri-sun
lucky guy, I thought for sure you would get smoking, since you smoke. Do you know if it smells like cigarettes there? I wonder how far the rooms are apart.

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 06:19 PM
lucky guy, I thought for sure you would get smoking, since you smoke. Do you know if it smells like cigarettes there? I wonder how far the rooms are apart.
shouldn't be to bad..gotta remember though, i don't smoke inside anywhere, cars, buildings, nothing..always outside...

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 06:23 PM
shouldn't be to bad..gotta remember though, i don't smoke inside anywhere, cars, buildings, nothing..always outside...
gotcha, I just hope I am not smelling cigarettes all night long, I hate that shit...I will go sleep in the boat. :)

Ntwotrance
06-12-2004, 06:25 PM
gotcha, I just hope I am not smelling cigarettes all night long, I hate that shit...I will go sleep in the boat. :)
you shouldn't, i've had the family stay in a smoking room once when there was nothing else left, and they couldn't smell it..

dmontzsta
06-12-2004, 06:27 PM
you shouldn't, i've had the family stay in a smoking room once when there was nothing else left, and they couldn't smell it..
good to know...I hate being in stagnant smoke.