PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave today

hd&boatrider
06-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Went by to see if my 20 hour service was going to be done and wallla...It will be done in 1 hour.
I should not have went by though because I was eye ballin' a 29 :(. Anybody know whose boat it is? Seems they design, although what they asked for is not what they want now. They are having another one built. If you liked it I suspect you could get it within maybe 3 weeks. Damn.....It doesn't look that bad to me so I started thinking......
Saw Steamin Rice's 34 in the mold...
Slink....your boat is coming along and looks great.
There is one there that is almost identical to mine :( In fact the guy came buy to check his out and saw mine first. Thought mine was his and they were done....WTF! Anybody know who is buying mine part II?
Great service in getting the boat ready for me Barry/Jennifer/John. At Commander this kind of service would take 3-4 weeks right now. Not slamming Commander, just happy with Shockwave, that's all.

FRENCHIE
06-11-2004, 11:22 AM
i can testify to that...great service!;)

dicudmore
06-11-2004, 11:28 AM
always like to hear about good service.....
was that cdog's 29 maybe? I think there are a few on the boards having them built....
Dexman:confused:

jbtrailerjim
06-11-2004, 11:29 AM
I made the mistake and went to the boat show yesterday down at the Fairplex. I stopped by the Shockwave display and was checkin out that 25 Tremor. Damn, I love that boat. I came so close to buying one when I was shopping last summer but I thought it was a little more than I wanted to spend. Kinda wish I just would have ponied up the extra dough and bought one. Oh well, too late now. Unless I stumble into a large sum of money.:D

hd&boatrider
06-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by dicudmore
always like to hear about good service.....
was that cdog's 29 maybe? I think there are a few on the boards having them built....
Dexman:confused:
I don't know but I would assume if you wanted a 29 and liked it you could go in there now, work a deal and be on the water in about 3 weeks :).

hd&boatrider
06-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
I made the mistake and went to the boat show yesterday down at the Fairplex. I stopped by the Shockwave display and was checkin out that 25 Tremor. Damn, I love that boat. I came so close to buying one when I was shopping last summer but I thought it was a little more than I wanted to spend. Kinda wish I just would have ponied up the extra dough and bought one. Oh well, too late now. Unless I stumble into a large sum of money.:D
Go check out the couch and see what you can find :) A boat well worth the money IMO

bear down
06-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Great to hear good stories like this. It's always nice to see people happy with their purchases and a company willing to back themselves up.
A happy boater is a friendly boater. Great job Shockwave!!!