PDA

View Full Version : Fock I Didnt Know Head

a catered life
04-04-2006, 10:28 AM
ers were so dam expensive... :cry: just starting to price some and got my feelings hurt

NorCal Gameshow
04-04-2006, 10:32 AM
:D :D :D
Like a wreck on the freeway,I had to look

a catered life
04-04-2006, 10:36 AM
rotlmao......you wont be the only but maybe the only one to admit it :p

Froggystyle
04-04-2006, 10:42 AM
What are you looking for? I have a new set of stainless Hi-Tek marine headers we were going to put as OEM on the Revolution before the turbo idea hit. If you are interested, I can get some pics for you...

frdvschvy
04-04-2006, 11:31 AM
What are you looking for? I have a new set of stainless Hi-Tek marine headers we were going to put as OEM on the Revolution before the turbo idea hit. If you are interested, I can get some pics for you...
I might be interested. Could you send the pics in a PM?

a catered life
04-04-2006, 12:15 PM
just pricing ffor now roggy my mechanic says i will need to get something special because of how close my hatch comes down he going to measure after spring break

JetBoatRich
04-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Willie skip the upgrade have the GEL worked on and louder Stereo :cool:

Froggystyle
04-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Here is a pic of the old Spam link...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100096&highlight=headers

a catered life
04-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Willie skip the upgrade have the GEL worked on and louder Stereo :cool:
lmao the gel will cost to much right now and how did you know i had a stero on board? did a little lurking did we? if the stero getts any louder the gel with flake off :p

JetBoatRich
04-04-2006, 01:06 PM
lmao the gel will cost to much right now and how did you know i had a stero on board? did a little lurking did we? if the stero getts any louder the gel with flake off :p
Get BIGAMIST to clean the GEL :rolleyes: he loves that stuff :rolleyes: