PDA

View Full Version : Sony Remote Help

Her454
04-04-2006, 10:59 AM
I need someone to show me how to program my Sony remote for the boat. The one without the LCD. I have it but cant figure it out. A picture would help out even more. Its Access Technologies that makes them.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

lucky
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
I need someone to show me how to program my Sony remote for the boat. The one without the LCD. I have it but cant figure it out. A picture would help out even more. Its Access Technologies that makes them.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
you need a MAN to handle a remote -- It has more than an on/ off button :)

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Friggin butthead :)
Thank you Darlin. :rollside:

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I do use it as a term of endearment T. :)
Of course you did............................ :) Only my closest friends call me a DORK or a friggin butthead LOL

Kim Hanson
04-04-2006, 11:14 AM
You have to program your remote? It should just work like most remotes, install batterys and she is good to go..........( . )( . ).........If not, SONY sucks :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-04-2006, 11:14 AM
May I call you a DORK..........( . )( . ).......... :p

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:16 AM
You have to program your remote? It should just work like most remotes, install batterys and she is good to go..........( . )( . ).........If not, SONY sucks :D :D
May I call you a DORK..........( . )( . ).......... :p
ROTFLMAO............. I was just going to ask you the same think Kim. I'll be nice DILLIGAF and it will be our secret LMAO............

Kim Hanson
04-04-2006, 11:22 AM
ROTFLMAO............. I was just going to ask you the same think Kim. I'll be nice DILLIGAF and it will be our secret LMAO............
I think you have a few time with Dork or was that Dumbass :p .............( . )( . ).............. :p :D :D

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I think you have a few time with Dork or was that Dumbass :p .............( . )( . ).............. :p :D :D
I've never called you either one...........................:)

Kim Hanson
04-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I've never called you either one...........................:)
I didn't put the " F " word in there :p before Fing-Dork, F,ing-Dumbass :rollside: ..........( . )( . )...........F,ing Ban this F ocker :D :D

Her454
04-04-2006, 11:49 AM
I didn't put the " F " word in there :p before Fing-Dork, F,ing-Dumbass :rollside: ..........( . )( . )...........F,ing Ban this F ocker :D :D
Well thats different, why didnt you say that! :rollside: :rollside: :)

Kim Hanson
04-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Well thats different, why didnt you say that! :rollside: :rollside: :)
I'm try not to swear today :p .........( . )( . ).........It's not working either :D