PDA

View Full Version : The problem with free speech is Michael Moore (help stop that bloated SOB)

MagicMtnDan
06-13-2004, 05:58 AM
STOP MICHAEL MOORE FROM PROFITTING
IN HIS ATTACKS ON AMERICA & OUR MILITARY
“Bash America” filmmaker Michael Moore is about to unleash an attack on the U.S. Military, the heroic men and women of the Armed Forces and our Commander-In-Chief via his film “Fahrenheit 9/11.”
Inexplicably, more than 1,000 theaters have indicated they will proudly broadcast what The Guardian calls an “anti-war/anti-Bush” film – beginning June 25th. And the number keeps growing each day. The goal of the film is abundantly clear: to undermine the war on terrorism.
Moore has said the following about the film:
“Half the movie is about Iraq – we were able to get film crews embedded with American troops without them knowing it was Michael Moore. They are totally f***ed.”
After it was pre-screened, one Blame American First viewer cried, “It made me wanna burn my passport.”
Apparently there are dollar signs in their eyes too.
Michael Moore and his anti-American film distributors are hoping to cash in to the tune of millions of dollars and also change U.S. politics. One British paper noted that “Moore hopes that it will bring down the U.S. government.”
So why are mainstream movie theaters involved in promoting a political advertisement that defames our military, insults our troops and attempts to undermine the publicÂ’s support for the War on Terror?
Why are movie theaters showing political propaganda that should be governed by Federal Elections Commission regulations on campaign finance?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** HOW TO FIGHT BACK ***
*** AGAINST MICHAEL MOORE ***
Move America Forward – the national organization working to support our troops and the war on terrorism – has compiled contact information for the leading movie executives in the business.
If you donÂ’t want to see them promoting anti-American propaganda then tell these executives so directly.
Time is short – we must act now to have our voices heard in time to make a difference.
Help us get messages from millions of Americans sent to these film industry executives. Tell others who would be equally outraged by this anti-American movie to visit http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org and join our efforts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE COMMENTS BY AND ABOUT MICHAEL MOORE
AND HIS FILM “FAHRENHEIT 9/11”
“The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ or ‘The Enemy.’ They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow – and they will win.”
-- Michael Moore in his message posted on his website, April 14, 2004
Fahrenheit 9/11 was described as “incredibly superficial and misleading treatment at times.”
-- Lou Lumenick, New York Post
“It’s representative of the fact that Michael Moore doesn’t always give the whole story and he’s a master of the misleading.”
-- Congressman Mark Kennedy (Minnesota)
From the British newspaper, The Guardian:
“Moore was unequivocal about his desire to do everything in his power to help oust President George Bush in this November’s elections.
‘We thought, We cannot leave this to the Democrats this time to f**k it up and lose.’
[Responding to reports that some in the Disney Corporation found the movie unacceptably political and would not therefore distribute the film, Moore said]:
“I won’t let that happen and neither will Harvey Weinstein. People will see this film by hook or crook. I will get this out if it means breaking the law or committing an act of civil disobedience.”
Moore has already defamed the passengers who were on board the airplanes hijacked on September 11th:
“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.
“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”
“With Moore's customary blend of humor and horror, "Fahrenheit 9/11" accuses the Bush camp of stealing the 2000 election, overlooking terrorism warnings before September 11 and fanning fears of more attacks to secure Americans' support for the Iraq war.”
-- From the cable television network, CNN
During the presidential primaries, Michael Moore referred to George W. Bush as, among other things, a "deserter.”
Even ABC's Peter Jennings – hardly a fan of President Bush – condemned Moore’s characterization of Bush as a ‘deserter.’ "That’s a reckless charge not supported by the facts.”
Tired of the attacks on our military,
our troops and the war on terrorism?
Then join Move America ForwardÂ…
To join Move America Forward – visit our website, www.MoveAmericaForward.org
Support Move America Forward with a contribution via our secure online website, www.MoveAmericaForward.org/Contribution

bigq
06-13-2004, 07:15 AM
You know we live in an amazing country when we let people like this spew their shit like this, becoming rich by destroying others, what an ass. Someone needs to slice up his fat ass and see if he is a scaredy cat white boy.:mad:
didnt the scared white people drive a plane into the ground essentially to save the whitehouse?

LASERRAY
06-13-2004, 07:42 AM
Michael Moore has serious pshycological, mental, and emtional issues from growing-up as a fat white kid in America, which has resulted in hate against White America that is apparent in all his "films". He has a certifiable inferiority complex and is very uncomfortable in his own skin, so he lashes-out at everything around him. That's where his problem lies.
I believe in free speech and feel that he has the right make this crap if he wants to.
:cool:

hoolign
06-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Moore has already defamed the passengers who were on board the airplanes hijacked on September 11th:
“The kind of people who fly in airplanes want someone else to clean up their mess; that’s why they let hijackers take the plane.
“The passengers on September 11 were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white.”
that comment alone should be grounds for a one way ticket to iraq!!... unreal!

Charley
06-13-2004, 08:26 AM
Don't even get me started on this complete blithering Idiot!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Michael Moore has serious pshycological, mental, and emtional issues from growing-up as a fat white kid in America, which has resulted in hate against White America that is apparent in all his "films". He has a certifiable inferiority complex and is very uncomfortable in his own skin, so he lashes-out at everything around him. That's where his problem lies.
I believe in free speech and feel that he has the right make this crap if he wants to.
:cool:
Ditto
Though he distorts facts to forward his own agenda, and it is sad that people believe the facts he gives to be true, I would never dream of shutting him down.
I was forced to watch his movie a few months ago in a classroom. The stupid gullible students (and professor) actually believed that because one could go to his web site and see where he got his sources, they were accurate. I did my own research, rather than looking at his, and found many inconsistencies. I got the joy of listing them all in my report on the movie. :D
I'm preaching to the choir on what a liar he is, so I'll stop, but he has the right to his opinion, and you all have the right to write letters to his distributors and the theater companies if you choose.

06-13-2004, 10:41 AM
It makes me sick to my stomach when I think of all the people who died to protect HIS right to free speach. If the political climate is so bad here why doesn't he leave?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Yeah, he can take Alec Baldwin with him! :p

JustMVG
06-13-2004, 11:29 AM
So we send them to Iraq, to spew out even more bs to the already pissed off and unsure of what to do citizens, oh yeah that would be my choice, Moore at some point will get his, the folks at the Cannes Film festival are biased against America and Americans in general, his winning there proves that again, and wasn't Baldwin supposed to live outside of the US if Bush won???
Is Moore a Canatard???