PDA

View Full Version : Irvine V-Drive Regatta

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Ok, gotta ask, what the hell happened??? Saw the boat pointing nose up, by the time we got there they were trying to get it out of the water, talked to the passenger (barron, I really hope someone got a pic of her... ) but she was sketchy...

Nucking futs
06-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Saw the whole thing happen,it was great the first time buy he hung it tight but the second time it was to rough and she caught an edge an pitched them both.Looked as if they were both ok but im sure it scared them both.saw junior help get the boat out of the water and it was running an hour later.not a good showing if you ask me,but there was a couple of flats that just flat hauled ass.It was cool to hang out but the k boats needed to come out and play.

schiada96
06-13-2004, 04:21 PM
she had a prob with her foot I saw the whole thing unfold, first time around he turned it too tight ang got away with it second time no luck. I was on the point when it happend

lilrick
06-13-2004, 04:45 PM
lotsa fun, I had a blast hangin with K-16,K-17,etc. weather was bitchin'. Glad nobody got hurt on that flip. saw the whole thing...

uclahater
06-13-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Nucking futs
Saw the whole thing happen,it was great the first time buy he hung it tight but the second time it was to rough and she caught an edge an pitched them both.Looked as if they were both ok but im sure it scared them both.saw junior help get the boat out of the water and it was running an hour later.not a good showing if you ask me,but there was a couple of flats that just flat hauled ass.It was cool to hang out but the k boats needed to come out and play.
Who flipped and who was the passenger?

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 06:21 PM
I talked to the passenger when she got to shore, was worried about all the cameras (something about popping out???), but glad everyone was ok. I stopped before leaving to look the boat over, and it looked alright. It was good meeting 76Barron, good seeing HolyMoly again!, and V-Drive Video. going to post some of the pics up on Hot Spots West, camera died early so only have a handfull, but I know that more will be posted later on anyways.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 06:46 PM
It was good to meet some of you guys that I met, but faces with names.
I must ask though, does anyone know if I can still get my hands on a shirt? my dad is giving me guilt trips and saying I should of got him one for fathers day. Now I feel bad and need to get one.
what do you guys suggest?

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
It was good to meet some of you guys that I met, but faces with names.
I must ask though, does anyone know if I can still get my hands on a shirt? my dad is giving me guilt trips and saying I should of got him one for fathers day. Now I feel bad and need to get one.
what do you guys suggest? should be able to just email your request to swd4kp@aol.com

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
should be able to just email your request to swd4kp@aol.com
nice! thanks for the info. do you know the name of the recipient I will send it to?

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 07:59 PM
nice! thanks for the info. do you know the name of the recipient I will send it to?
"dave n" from the boards.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:13 PM
"dave n" from the boards.
Thanks, email sent. Hopefully I can get my hands on one. I feel horrible now, I know my dad was pretty sad to sit here half the day then go to work and not be able to go, it would have killed me too. :(

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks, email sent. Hopefully I can get my hands on one. I feel horrible now, I know my dad was pretty sad to sit here half the day then go to work and not be able to go, it would have killed me too. :(
I know he was pretty upset he couldn't make it, told me that yesterday. I know he would have had a great time too....:(

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:37 PM
I know he was pretty upset he couldn't make it, told me that yesterday. I know he would have had a great time too....:(
yup, hopefully he gets over it quick, but he is a sensitive guy. we just need to get him out to another one quick! :) I think he really just misses hanging with you and other boaters.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 08:47 PM
yup, hopefully he gets over it quick, but he is a sensitive guy. we just need to get him out to another one quick! :) I think he really just misses hanging with you and other boaters.
We'll get him out again

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 08:53 PM
We'll get him out again
yeah, the sooner the better, him working weekends = the suck. I need to force him to try and get his schedule changed.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 08:57 PM
yeah, the sooner the better, him working weekends = the suck. I need to force him to try and get his schedule changed.
Just keep reminding him of CBBB

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Just keep reminding him of CBBB
Thats not hard to do, the man talks about it every 5 minutes. :D
I need to forget about CBBB, so it comes quicker.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Thats not hard to do, the man talks about it every 5 minutes. :D
seems like time is standing still.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:15 PM
seems like time is standing still.
literally, I could get up and go in a second right now. I need to really get back to non-boating life the next few weeks, I have so much crap to do that I have been slacking on around the house. I have two cars over due 2,000 miles for oieeeeel.

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 09:23 PM
literally, I could get up and go in a second right now. I need to really get back to non-boating life the next few weeks, I have so much crap to do that I have been slacking on around the house. I have two cars over due 2,000 miles for oieeeeel.
ditto, taking a few weeks off

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:33 PM
ditto, taking a few weeks off
also have to regroup the funds, get the homefront and vehicles and life up to par, it makes boating that much better when your life is in order. :cool:

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Not to quick, I have about 5 Trips to Parker before CBBB:D :D

Ntwotrance
06-13-2004, 09:41 PM
buncha rumors that you were in Irvine today, we looked for ya...

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 09:46 PM
I started most of them Besides I'm not in any of those guys leagues........................I'm slower:frown: ;) :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Not to quick, I have about 5 Trips to Parker before CBBB:D :D
Parker is to far for me to test and tune my drag boat. :) I have a few more trips to smellsomemore to get dialed in and install a downpedal and work it.

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:54 PM
I think I saw sea doos jumping over him and doing donuts as he accelerated. :)

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I started most of them Besides I'm not in any of those guys leagues........................I'm slower:frown: ;) :D
I saw some slow boats out there today, I think you would of been ok. :wink:

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 09:56 PM
install a downpedal and work it.
Down pedal.....................That only slows you Down ............Think UP Pedal:D :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Down pedal.....................That only slows you Down ............Think UP Pedal:D :D
bah, I dont have enough power to bring it up, not in a million years. You dont need and up pedal when you cant even go faster than the speed limit at Elsinore on a weekend in the high speed zone :mad: :D

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 10:04 PM
I dont have enough power to bring it up
You just need to Find a Lake thats Down Hill for the Run of your Life:D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 10:09 PM
You just need to Find a Lake thats Down Hill for the Run of your Life:D
heck yeah, do you know of any? I would also like some sort of a river current to push me and on a day of backwind. :) empty the tanks and drive naked as well.

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
empty the tanks and drive naked as well.
Well that just about Ruined it for Me now, I'm going to have to think Happy Thoughts before I go to Bed so I dont have NightMares:eek: :mad: :D

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Well that just about Ruined it for Me now, I'm going to have to think happy thought before I go to bed so I dont have NightMares:eek: :mad: :D
hahaha, think about the Lindsay Lohans boobs before you go to bed. :)

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2004, 10:17 PM
I was doing that before you posted that Naked thing:mad:

dmontzsta
06-13-2004, 10:18 PM
I was doing that before you posted that Naked thing:mad:
well damn, it shouldnt be too hard to stop thinking about a naked man.
naked man naked man naked man...
is that helping you? :D

76BARRON
06-14-2004, 09:55 AM
I saw some slow boats out there today, I think you would of been ok. :wink:
HEY! Go easy on me I was paddeling as fast as I can! :D
I can't help it if to patrol boat was faster!
It was good to meet you guy's NTWOTRANCE and DMONTZSTA
out there. Hey dmontzsta , I hope you did not get a sunburn on your head,as it was the "SECOND" smoothest thing I saw out there, that hasn't seen the sun in a while,:D :D
samantha was the other:o :D

Ntwotrance
06-14-2004, 10:42 AM
it was good meeting you too Barron :D

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 11:10 AM
lol, I put some spf 25 on it, no burn just some color to the whiteness. I had my head shave about 3 years ago, so it was white up top. It was good to meet you, your boat was looking and sounding good, you werent the one I was giving a hard time. Me and repo saw a all motor ski flat that I dont think would have lost to a certain blown runner. :) Did you get the pics I took of your boat?
see ya at the next one.
Originally posted by 76BARRON
HEY! Go easy on me I was paddeling as fast as I can! :D
I can't help it if to patrol boat was faster!
It was good to meet you guy's NTWOTRANCE and DMONTZSTA
out there. Hey dmontzsta , I hope you did not get a sunburn on your head,as it was the "SECOND" smoothest thing I saw out there, that hasn't seen the sun in a while,:D :D
samantha was the other:o :D