PDA

View Full Version : Help! Wing needs a ride from SO-CAL to CFW

Da-Bull
06-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Moneypitt has a wing for me, but I need help getting it to Nor-Cal. : Is anybody from So-Cal going to CFW for Fathersday weekend? I would sure appreciate it if someone is coming this way if they could PM me or Money to set up somethin? There's some cold frosty's waitin at CFW for anyone who could help. Just look for me with Jr.Bentpipes and T-Bags I am sure they would be glad to point me out.::D :D
"DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT":p :p :D :D
HELP.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangerboy
06-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Well since Ray lives close to me and I'm heading up on Thursday we should be able to give your wing a ride:)

Moneypitt
06-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Greg, that would be great. I'll Pm you this week to figure out the transfer..........Ray

Da-Bull
06-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Moneypitt
Greg, that would be great. I'll Pm you this week to figure out the transfer..........Ray
Sangerboy, you are the man!!! Thanks alot I really appreciate the ride. Like I said, I will have some cold frosty's for ya. I will be in the (So-What) boat hangin with the Team Mullet crew, Jr. Bentpipes, T-Bag etc. Ray, I sent ya a PM. You guy's are great.
Ray, I may see ya at the next Bakersfield NJBA and if so, payment in full!!!!! Thanks again for everything sure wish you were going to CFW it would be great putting a face with the name.
Thanks, Jeff :D :D