PDA

View Full Version : Addicted

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Is it a problem to be addicted to forums? I seem to have a problem with them, reply to as many as I can :eek: .......( . )( . )....
How do you ween yourself off these things? Shit, I need help :D Post ***** doing the most, with what I got. :D

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Must be just me......( . )( . )...Whats new!:p :D

Scream
06-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Kim, I think you're talking to the voices in your head. SCARY.

Squirtin Thunder
06-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Kim,
There is a 12 step down load to take care of this problem of yours.
But who says its a problem anyway???
I bet you have a tun of info in your head of all the things that you have learned on these forums.
Jim

Cheap Thrills
06-13-2004, 08:21 PM
I dont know if it's a problem or not but 9 times out of 10 at least one of my 5 computers is logged onto the HB forums and all 5 have their home page set to the forums front page . :confused:
I usually fall to sleep with my laptop playing a movie and if I wake up in the middle of the night I will log on just to see if I missed anything :p
I would have a hard time going more than a day without logging on . :frown: unless I was at the lake . but then Im thinking about what kind of threads to post about the days events .
addicted ,, yes , yes I am . but it's better than being addicted to
drugs I suppose.
C.T. :wink:

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Kim, I think you're talking to the voices in your head. SCARY.
Shh's my beer can talks to me, not voices in my head :D :rolleyes: ..........( . )( . ).....:D

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
Kim,
There is a 12 step down load to take care of this problem of yours.
But who says its a problem anyway???
I bet you have a tun of info in your head of all the things that you have learned on these forums.
Jim
You know , I have learned alot off these forums! I have to thank ya all for it, without all you guys. I would still be on the HydroStream Board wondering how does this shit work?......( . )( . ).....I seem to be bored alot latley :D :p

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
I dont know if it's a problem or not but 9 times out of 10 at least one of my 5 computers is logged onto the HB forums and all 5 have their home page set to the forums front page . :confused:
I usually fall to sleep with my laptop playing a movie and if I wake up in the middle of the night I will log on just to see if I missed anything :p
I would have a hard time going more than a day without logging on . :frown: unless I was at the lake . but then Im thinking about what kind of threads to post about the days events .
addicted ,, yes , yes I am . but it's better than being addicted to
drugs I suppose.
I think it is close to drugs, I lurk on forums that I said I would stay away from , is that bad?........( . )( . )...I don't post though :D Its a beginning right!;)

missboatnam1
06-13-2004, 08:45 PM
kim, how ya doing buddy??? well my opion of the forms, is YES it is addicting......i was neglating my normal daily life things...so i stoped posting so much....i still love everyone here, and i dont want them to forget me, but i relized sitting on a flipin computer all day, was negleting my life, and the people around me!!!!...so i cooled it...but i still love coming here and seeing the names that i love!!
KIM HANSON<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:) :D :)
if you ask, i awncer...im good like that!!

Cheap Thrills
06-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I think it is close to drugs, I lurk on forums that I said I would stay away from , is that bad?........( . )( . )...I don't post though :D Its a beginning right!;)
thats kinda like not inhaling :D I'm sure it's ok :rolleyes:
I havent been asked to leave any forums but theres one that has blocked my IP address but I still lurk on it through a remote system that I controll so talk about lurking I got it bad :p
anyhoo

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by missboatnam1
kim, how ya doing buddy??? well my opion of the forms, is YES it is addicting......i was neglating my normal daily life things...so i stoped posting so much....i still love everyone here, and i dont want them to forget me, but i relized sitting on a flipin computer all day, was negleting my life, and the people around me!!!!...so i cooled it...but i still love coming here and seeing the names that i love!!
KIM HANSON<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:) :D :)
if you ask, i awncer...im good like that!!
Its good to see you still around Tina......( . )( . )....;) :)

Kim Hanson
06-13-2004, 09:00 PM
thats kinda like not inhaling :D I'm sure it's ok :rolleyes:
I havent been asked to leave any forums but theres one that has blocked my IP address but I still lurk on it through a remote system that I controll so talk about lurking I got it bad :p
anyhoo
I have had 2 block me, those fockers.......( . )( . )......I have moved on though :D To the boards that let me stay on them :D ;)

Blown 472
06-13-2004, 09:06 PM
**** you hanson, brown, and paul b, you ****ing canuck mutha fockers. Oh yeah, **** you canuck 1.:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
**** you hanson, brown, and paul b, you ****ing canuck mutha fockers. Oh yeah, **** you canuck 1.:D :D
To think I thought you where are friend :D Fock U I will get around this chit....Or did you mean..
Love you hanson, brown and paul b, caring canuck mutha fockers. Oh yeah, fock you canuck 1..........( . )( . )...I bet the last one :D :D ;)

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 08:34 PM
It is not bad if you take breaks every so often. 10-15 minutes is good then get right back on. :)

Debbolas
06-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
It is not bad if you take breaks every so often. 10-15 minutes is good then get right back on. :)
oh, good,
I was worried I might have a problem,
is this an intervention?
jk/lol;)

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
oh, good,
I was worried I might have a problem,
is this an intervention?
jk/lol;)
yeah, it helps your eyes as well. dont want the ole monitor to make you go blind. :p

Debbolas
06-14-2004, 08:55 PM
But.................I won't grow hair on my palms, right?!?;)

Cheap Thrills
06-14-2004, 09:03 PM
yeah, it helps your eyes as well. dont want the ole monitor to make you go blind. :p
Thats why I got an LCD , No X-Radiation :D
at least I think it was the CRT monitor causing my eyesight to go bad . anyhoo I gotta go trim my palm hair it's getting it the way .:p

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 09:06 PM
But.................I won't grow hair on my palms, right?!?;)
naw, I have heard hair growth is from other things :eek!: and woman cant get it.

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Thats why I got an LCD , No X-Radiation :D
at least I think it was the CRT monitor causing my eyesight to go bad . anyhoo I gotta go trim my palm hair it's getting it the way .:p
gamma rays and all that good stuff. :D I have an old 21"r

Debbolas
06-14-2004, 09:08 PM
WHAT a relief.....;)

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 09:10 PM
WHAT a relief.....;)
:D

Debbolas
06-14-2004, 09:23 PM
;)

Kim Hanson
06-14-2004, 10:35 PM
You peeps are helping alot, so say anthing and postttttt! :D I don't have hairy hands, or really nothing that is hairy! I must be weird then..........( . )( . ).....:p Hairy bitch's....I heard Nair works :D

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 10:40 PM
You peeps are helping alot, so say anthing and postttttt! :D I don't have hairy hands, or really nothing that is hairy! I must be weird then..........( . )( . ).....:p Hairy bitch's....I heard Nair works :D
Hi

Kim Hanson
06-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Hi
Bye, freaking post whores :rolleyes: :D ..........( . )( . )....:p

dmontzsta
06-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Bye, freaking post whores :rolleyes: :D ..........( . )( . )....:p
hey thats nice nice...sheez, women.
:D

Cheap Thrills
06-14-2004, 11:49 PM
.........( . )( . ).....:p Hairy bitch's....I heard Nair works :D
yeh but it keeps mini me warm :p I tried it one time, it looked like a grub worm wearin a turtleneck :eek!: LMFAO :D